This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

dear home owners — Brooklynian

dear home owners

After buying my place and started to renovate i got tons of realtors mailing me asking to sell my house that i just brought. i was wondering if you guys get alot of those solicitations. i just find it annoying. why would i just buy and waste tons and tons of money. just to resale?

Comments

• Subject: Re: dear home owners

armchair_warrior wrote: After buying my place and started to renovate i got tons of realtors mailing me asking to sell my house that i just brought. i was wondering if you guys get alot of those solicitations. i just find it annoying. why would i just buy and waste tons and tons of money. just to resale?
    I get the mailed solicitations, sometimes its a flyer and recently I have been getting those automated phone calls.
  • The realtors are ruthless. They think that I own my building and call me to see if i want to sell the property. I wonder how many people receive these mailings and think, "why not?!?!"
  • I get mostly mail. Only one or two calls, one of whom I cursed out because he caught me on a bad day and told me he could "take that elephant off your hands". I also had a realtor ring my bell one day, but he politely demured when I informed him that he might want to try the drug spot down the block.
  • i wish they approach the crappy lots and crappy buildings that need work and hope those sell :p.
  • They're probably figuring you want to flip the house for a small profit. If you have a brownstone that is between 2-5 family then you have a gold mine which they will pay you pebbles for. It never hurts to ask you know?
  • broker spam