This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

haha im gonna test something :D on the kids. — Brooklynian

haha im gonna test something :D on the kids.

remember the annoying ring tone nobody could hear. well damn kids are playing outside my parents drive way( which we dont allow them to and they do it anyway) and its annoying the hell out of me. so i'm gonna blast that noise and see if it will get rid of the kids.

only problem is i can hear that noise too.

Comments

• blah nm :(. kids just left as i started the sound. just my luck!
  • If you get a chance to try it, I'd love to hear how it goes.
  • BigGuy wrote: If you get a chance to try it, I'd love to hear how it goes.
    i had it ready! i had it on a endless loop and bang the kids are gone! :(.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: [quote=BigGuy]If you get a chance to try it, I'd love to hear how it goes.
    Wow, that's amazing! It's so effective that just the act of setting it up drove the kids away! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior][quote=BigGuy]If you get a chance to try it, I'd love to hear how it goes.
    Wow, that's amazing! It's so effective that just the act of setting it up drove the kids away! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:lol all corner stores should have it on their systems. if kid hangoutside turn on the sound bang they are gone!
  • I think it only works on British kids that hang out in shopping malls.

I think the kids in the hood have been listening to thier COBY disc players way to loud to hear the noise.

Just play some music like jethro tull and that will clear the streets so it can seem like the suburbs...