This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Armchair gets owned!might not be posting!!!!(BACK) — Brooklynian

Armchair gets owned!might not be posting!!!!(BACK)

I probably wont be posting here on the week of july 10 to 14th. If you dont hear from me I'm probably dead :(upstate. since i have wireless boardband and plan to take it with me.

I should of pay attention to my female friends when they are talking to me. last week a friend goes blah blah blah. to get her to leave me alone i'm like sure i'll go with you etc..

at the time i didnt realse i would have to go away to lake george to spend a 1 week+ with her!!! so today she called to let me know what days excatly. i'm trying to weasle out and go how bout a few days instead cause i need to work etc.... she was like fine.

lesson learn, when a female calls listen, instead of going yeah sure what ever!

Comments

• dude... get a blog or something.
  • Subject: Re: Armchair gets owned!might not be posting!!!!

armchair_warrior wrote: I probably wont be posting here on the week of july 10 to 14th. If you dont hear from me I'm probably dead :(upstate. since i have wireless boardband and plan to take it with me.

I should of pay attention to my female friends when they are talking to me. last week a friend goes blah blah blah. to get her to leave me alone i'm like sure i'll go with you etc..

at the time i didnt realse i would have to go away to lake george to spend a 1 week+ with her!!! so today she called to let me know what days excatly. i'm trying to weasle out and go how bout a few days instead cause i need to work etc.... she was like fine.

AW, are you totally clueless? It sounds like this girl is sending you major signals and you're oblivious!
    You should definitely go. Lake George is supposed to be nice this time of year.
  • Ditto, site admin. :roll:
  • dailyheights wrote: dude... get a blog or something.
    ha i hate blogs, message boards are much cooler more interactive than blogs can ever be. blogs are way too me me me!
  • Subject: Re: Armchair gets owned!might not be posting!!!!

Carnivore wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior]I probably wont be posting here on the week of july 10 to 14th. If you dont hear from me I'm probably dead :(upstate. since i have wireless boardband and plan to take it with me.

AW, are you totally clueless? It sounds like this girl is sending you major signals and you're oblivious!
    You should definitely go. Lake George is supposed to be nice this time of year.hell i even get to stay in her cabin for free!! but umm me dont like her she is nuts!!! all my friends are ladies so typical :p. just dont like any of them.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: [quote=dailyheights]dude... get a blog or something.
    ha i hate blogs, message boards are much cooler more interactive than blogs can ever be. blogs are way too me me me!
    Um, anybody else wanna take this one?
    I've been trying to play nice for so long...
  • mc wrote: [quote=armchair_warrior][quote=dailyheights]dude... get a blog or something.
    Um, anybody else wanna take this one?
    I've been trying to play nice for so long...you can say what ever you like.

i make things intresting if you and some "old time" posters dont like my style too bad unless they banned me.
  • I'm not an "old time" poster, but I for one am glad that you're getting out of the armchair. I'm already looking forward to not seeing the same silly signature lines repeated ad nauseam - it's "would have been called Progress" (dammit!) - and having to wade through multiple postings that really belong in a blog or at least backchannel or IM.
  • Thank GOD!!!!! someone else besides me went first to make the obvious sentiments. I was trying hard too to be patient - but good lord enough is enough! Sorry dude, but really you aren't making anything interesting, I have to scroll way down to get past your nonsense posts that our solely about YOU and then only to find you post like in every thread and once again it is usually nonsensical. I can't handle it anymore! I don't post a lot, but I have been reading this board for over a year, and I have got to say you have made it difficult to keep coming back - but alas I do because there are some very intersting people on here who do have interesting things to say. Okay, that said, feel much better, sorry I had to vent. I really doubt he'll be offended anyways, he seems kinda hard to insult.
  • ya u should go if she is teh HAWT u might get teh SEXz0rz and if not at least some OMG fr3sh non-city air

Have some fun, get outta town for awhile. You have a PSP at least, right?
  • Drano wrote: ya u should go if she is teh HAWT u might get teh SEXz0rz and if not at least some OMG fr3sh non-city air

Have some fun, get outta town for awhile. You have a PSP at least, right?
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • I dissent and state my approval of Armchair Warrior. It sounds like he's acquired his home through hard work and sheer determination. Plus, it's refreshing to have someone on this board who's not a cookie-cutter "bleeding heart". Please, Armchair, continue bombarding us with your posts!
  • I agree with Drano and Jack.

Especially Drano.

Really. :twisted:
  • armchair's got my vote!
  • I think of this as a win-win. Armchair gets away from the computer (and with a girl no less) and we get a little time away from the Warrior posting.

Besides, they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder... :) :) :)
  • I'm still hoping to post on the road. god the girl skars me :(. she needs pills or osmething besides that :p. yeah you guys get a break from me ;). haha oh yeah. i probably be drowning her in a lake or something. errr omit the last part.
  • oh thanks guys and no psp. i only do computer games. hard core!!!

oh no sexors for me :p. she just a friend and plus she believes in sex only when married. she isnt my type at all.

I go for the unattainable types.
  • Armchair is a bit of a double-edged sword.

Without a doubt, he does make valuable contributions to the board. His posts actually say a lot about what it's like to live in Prospect Heights. And ideally, that is the main purpose of this board.

On the other hand, Armchair sometimes doesn't know when to stop. Witness the double post above this one. We've addressed this with him privately before, and I think he is pretty understanding about it. He also needs to SLOW DOWN so his typing fingers can catch up with his racing brain.

The solution is to adopt a code phrase that is a cue to Armchair that he needs to step back... that he needs to stop posting 87 times in a thread... or read over his post before hitting "submit" to make sure it is understandable by other humans...

Maybe the code phrase should be "I hear Lake George is nice this time of year"?
  • dailyheights wrote: Armchair is a bit of a double-edged sword.

Without a doubt, he does make valuable contributions to the board. His posts actually say a lot about what it's like to live in Prospect Heights. And ideally, that is the main purpose of this board.

On the other hand, Armchair sometimes doesn't know when to stop. Witness the double post above this one. We've addressed this with him privately before, and I think he is pretty understanding about it. He also needs to SLOW DOWN so his typing fingers can catch up with his racing brain.

The solution is to adopt a code phrase that is a cue to Armchair that he needs to step back... that he needs to stop posting 87 times in a thread... or read over his post before hitting "submit" to make sure it is understandable by other humans...

Maybe the code phrase should be "I hear Lake George is nice this time of year"?
    George is my safe word. I think you need to come up with something else.
  • Armchair: rock out with your cock out
  • Jack Krohn wrote: I dissent and state my approval of Armchair Warrior. It sounds like he's acquired his home through hard work and sheer determination. Plus, it's refreshing to have someone on this board who's not a cookie-cutter "bleeding heart". Please, Armchair, continue bombarding us with your posts!
    I was under the impression it was his parents house and he was just doing the work on it ... but perhaps armchair can provide some edification.

personally, i could stand fewer postings requesting members of this board to solve the mundane and ordinary problems armchair faces daily. dude, you are on the internet all day -- look it up!

remember the time when postings unrelated to the neighborhood were removed?
  • I own the house, but my mom is a investor. but like all chinese type of investors they have way too much input.
  • armchair_warrior wrote: I own the house, but my mom is a investor. but like all chinese type of investors they have way too much input.
    Like all moms, they have way too much input!
  • yeah all moms are like that, you're right.

hehe i'm gonna be outta here tomorrow. if you see me posting there be trouble in lake george!
  • Tough crowd.
  • long night mare over!

so tempted to push that girl into the lake or off the cliffs!

what a wack job! hmm maybe i should bring her to a happy hour and entertain you guys.
  • Well, I'm glad you were able to restrain yourself and not go all Clyde Griffiths on her.