Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread
  • This thread picks up where the old one left off. Happy posting!

• Oh thank god I found us. lol

Hi everyone. Have a great day.

Bobby,Bobby, Bobby I got a friggin headache reading all those names. lol ONLY KIDDING

I lived next to the /Seafarers and Ronnie was on the other side of the Seafarers. ( Ronnie...Luchy's son??)

• TESTING.. HERE WE GO....

• YAAY.. I'M IN.. I ALWAYS THINK I'M GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME WHEN WE START A NEW THREAD..

WARREN, MY GIRLS ARE GOING TO SUBWAY SERIES GAME FRIDAY.

I HOPE THE METS WIN.. TONIANN GOT THESE TIX FOR HER

B/DAY BACK IN APRIL..HER FIRST SUBWAY SERIES GAME.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER FAVORITE TEAM WIN!!!

ANNA..GOOD CHOICE.. SOMETHING USEFUL..THEY MAKE REAL PRETTY

LUNCH TOTES THESE DAYS..ENJOY IT!!!

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.... :) XX

• Glad you all found it :cheers:

You can bookmark this page/link for future use to get back on:

http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/brooklyn-back-when-open-thread

• ok Mamacita...How do you bookmark..lol computer illiterate

do I just copy and paste it in the box on my page??

• T-Bone51 said:

ok Mamacita...How do you bookmark..lol computer illiterate

do I just copy and paste it in the box on my page??

Depends on the web browser you are using, I'm on "Mozilla Firefox" and at the top of this window it says "File|Edit|View|History|BOOKMARKS|Tools|Help"

Click Bookmarks, then click "Bookmark this page."

• Hi Everyone,

Just checking in....have a great night

• Hi Everyone.....let me check if I can upload some pics without my whole darn file showing up...

Photobucket

Attached files image
  • happy fathers day Pictures, Images and Photos

I know Im late... sorry!

• Mamacita and Admin ....thanks so much for being there for all of us! Im so glad....this site is still going strong

thanks to the few of you who keep posting.

• as usual ....im talking to myself at this hour....but some things never change.

Hi Bobby ...someone mentioned the husband & wife who were deaf and used to sign. Wow, I remember them so well. I used to ring their grocery up in Mini Mart on the corner of 18st & 5th ave. They were such a loving couple.

Do you know Tommy Reilly also? He was just telling me about the Yankee's and Met's sending him verification about looking to sign him up back in the day

WHERE IS ANTHONY???

Hi Patsy ...Im so sorry about the loss of your Uncle

• Photobucket

Photobucket

My Son finally married his best friend Jacqueline

Im so glad its over .....Anna and Carol L. Im sure you both agree with me!

Now....looking forward to Judy's new Grandson to arrive

REALLY WHERE THE HECK IS ANTHONY???

• Found some pics from 17st Block Parties back in the day

Does anyone remember Jimmy and Fran Spinelli?

Photobucket

• Photobucket

5th Ave Fair my Mom, son, daughter and nephew on 9st

back in the day :flower:

• Backgrounds_17292 Pictures, Images and Photos

Goodnight Everyone.... :wink: (my smiley's finally work)

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

SUZIE!! CONGRATS..WHAT A GORGEOUS BRIDE & OF COURSE,

HANDSOME GROOM.. CANNOT BELIEVE VINNY'S WEDDING CAME THIS

QUICKLY!! GOD BLESS ALL!!! SAMANTHA, JAMES & NICOLE & YOURSELF ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE THE PIX OF YOU & YOUR SIBLINGS WITH YOUR MOM..PICTURES TO CHERISH!!

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOURS, &

COME BACK HERE , SOON, GIRL.

LOVE YA, XX

& OF COURSE, I REMEBER JIMMY & FRAN SPINELLI,, HE WAS A TRIP..

ALWAYS MADE YOU LAUGH..WHERE ARE THEY THESE DAYS??

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U AL, LATER.. :flower:

HI ALL..

• :flower: I POSTED TWICE.. SO I ERASED ONE POST. LOL

• Good Morning-HELP!!! Where are the numbers for the pages..don't see them........this blog is crazy.if I don't come on..you'll know why!! LOL...I'll be trying to find the page to post.......have a nice day....Bye

• Good morning all....

Glad I found you lol

Thank you all for the prayers for Vinny. He's still in the hospital. Brain angiogram was good (can't remember if I wrote that already) they finally did the spinal tap yesterday after 2 previous attempts. Hoping for good news with that.

This weather has been wonderful so far but that should end tomorrow and thursday, high 90's...get ready Patsy!! lol

• Anna, to help clear things up: there is a main Brooklyn Back When INDEX located on this link:

http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/

If you click it you'll see at the top the new thread that we are both currently posting on and below it you'll see what looks like an identical thread that starts with [Closed] -This is the old thread that we needed to close because of all the page errors that everyone was having. You can now bookmark this current thread, the one I am posting on, this is the new Brooklyn Back When conversation: http://brooklynian.com/forum/brooklyn-back-when/brooklyn-back-when-open-thread

• HI MAMACITA.. THANX, FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :cheers:

• Hi-thank u Mamcita for your help..unfortunately, I'm not computer literate..I saw the open thread and the closed thread..couldn't find anything that said "bookmark" on it..so I'll spend some time experimenting & see what I can do.......thanks again....

• Good Morning America......This will become the longest blog in the history of cyber-space......Very Cool.

Attached files image
  • Hello to all the bloggers......Glad to see all my friends on here .

Lets try to get those who left to comeback

• Just in case this helps here is a quick bookmark tutorial:

FOR FIREFOX:

FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:

• Hi Everyone,

Mamacita...thanks for all your help...this is one LONG blog....lol

Nice to see Joe and Suzie back on....Where the hell is Anthony? I have to give him a call..

Debbie - Prayers for Vinny....didn't he and his wife just have a baby or is that a different brother. By the way, while cleaning out my moms house I found a picture, for the life of me I can't remember the exact name but some academy that your mom and my mom used to sing at, the picture is beautiful, but its the biggest picture I ever seen, so so friggen big, I have to see how to copy it and I will send you a copy and I will also try and post it....I left it at my moms, we are going to save the pictures for last.

Anna - I think the easiest way to save this page is when you are on this page, right click on your mouse and click on "Create Shortcut" and this page will show up on your desktop or while your on this page go into "favorites" and save it in there....Hope this helps...

• Paeonia Pictures, Images and Photos

Im so glad to see everyone....

Debbie ...Ill keep your brother Vinny in my prayers. Maybe its all from stress. Trust me ...it can do crazy things to a body. I hope your feeling much better also!! No housecleaning for you....just bed rest, the remote and a cappucino!

Patsy .....I meant to tell you how beautiful Toniann looked in the pics ....she's gorgeous!

I kept looking for you when Vinny got married ....it was at St. Anselms by you. I think you had plans that day 5/20

Hey Joe ...there you go smiling away behind those drums...where the heck is that pain ANTHONY?

Hi Anna .. hugggs!

Well ....school is out for my grandchildren...let the fun begin! Literally rolling my eyes...my smiley stopped working....I wonder why....LOL

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone....its supposed to get really hot the next 2 days....stay cool!

• Hi Judy ....didnt see you pop in ....thanks again for letting me know about Sunday. What I really was looking for is a little statue of an angel ....to remind me of your Mom. I have this thing with collecting a little something to remind me of them. If you have it save it for me! Sending hugggs!

• Photobucket

Just thought Id share

• Hi-Thanks to Mamacita & Judy-right clicked and put the icon on my desktop-it worked...will go home & do it on my home computer also...now I can relax-thought for sure I wouldn't be able to talk to all the bloggers anymore..I'm moving up in the world-just started texting today too...what a day....LOL...well, thanks again..Suzie-so glad to see u on..Debbie-prayers for your brother..have a nice day everyone......bye

• Wow like old times a lot of people on today

OMG JIMMY HE WAS THE BEST. MY BROTHER CARL WAS GOOD FRIENDS WITH HIM.

Miss his laughter and pranks he always played on us..

Hi to everyone.

Thank u Mamacita

Good night sweet dreams

Still a nightmare on Bay 10th street with the trash...lol

Have to laugh or I will cry. So frustrating...

Love ya all..

• Suzie thought of you today as I passed your house on the highway. I am still looking for your BLOOMERS lol

• T-Bone51 said:

Suzie thought of you today as I passed your house on the highway. I am still looking for your BLOOMERS lol

Photobucket

LOL.....You think Im kidding! Look up to the left my clothes were on the line in that pic. Look how high up I was..now picture that on a windy day....not good!! LOL

Plus dont stress these people renting in your house. You did the right thing ... try to stay away from them until you get the Marshall.....because things can get ugly real fast. You dont need that aggravation!

Another thing awhile back someone removed some pvc fencing from a few of the houses by me....I wonder if its kids playing a joke ...or someone helping themselves to everyone's fence! A-holes either way!

love ya nite

• Photobucket

I hope Anthony comes on and tells us whats new in the neighborhood.

Patsy....Jimmy is no longer with us sad to say. He was always the life of the party.

Franny is married and has 2 kids and left New York....she is doing great thou!

ok everyone ....have a good night!

• Good Morning everyone......

3 hot days coming up...everybody try and stay COOL

Attached files image
  • hi everyone,yes suzie the people who used sign language were cathy dunnes parent,they lived top floor,were i lived 260 19 street,nice people.and i knew the spinellis,john,jeanette the whole family they lived above 5th ave,cause at one time i hung out at pauls candy store,right across the street from aarons store.and the spinatos,guy,henry,junior,and from 20st roselie,phylis bruno,monica avedo,felix for good food,pat and connie worked in felixs, wow i better stop,enough ha ha.ok everyone,take one day at a time,and do the best you can

• Baked Ziti.....8 1/2 oz Coke.....Quarters for the juke box!

HOT, HOT, HOT..

NICE TO SEE SO MANY OF US ON HERE..THE BLOG IS

STILL ALIVE!!!

I HAVE A BUSY MORNING, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI & HOPE YOU

ALL STAY COOL.. :sunny:

• Hi Joe, Bobby and Patsy

Wow again Bobby you brought back some memories.

I used to run down to the Candy store which my classmate Paul Greco's Dad owned to buy a vanilla egg cream. By the door I remember popping the cap off the glass bottle of Coke...not sure if it was the candy store or pizzeria or Al's grocery store...some memory loss here. To the left of that was the pizzeria and maybe a shoe repair store (cant remember now) There were 2 Spinelli Families that lived on my block. Franny's Dad used to sell hot dogs from the car ...and the Spinelli's with all the kids. Some of them are on Facebook with me.

ok ...its been nice as usual reminiscing. Have a good day everyone!

• Photobucket

Photobucket

Days like this we would take the train or bus to Brighton Beach and trek down to Coney Island for Nathan's. Then to change it up we would go to Manhattan beach and go to Sheeps Head Bay ...those were the days!

Make some memories....take care for now

• JOE PINTO said:

Good Morning everyone......

3 hot days coming up...everybody try and stay COOL

Joe love this pic

• Hi

Suzie, I am sure she has an angel, I will save it for you!!

Anna - Glad you got it to work.

Spoke to Anthony yesterday, he is doing good,

I keep forgetting to ask, does anyone watch Duets.....I am so hooked on that show...This year I didn't even watch American Idol because they were are just too much...but then I started to watch Duets and I love it!!! And where and who the hell is Robin Thick...I LOVE HIM!!!!! How come I never heard of him....I know he is Alan Thicks son, all you have to do is hear his voice, he is so good!!!

Boy is it hot out....the first of real heat and I am already complaining...LOL

Keep cool

• Hey where the heck is Warren>??????????

• Here I am Judy,

When a lot of your old neighbors get going I figure it is better for an "outsider" to lay back. I do not even know if any of my old neighbors are alive. I am sure all of you from your old neighborhood enjoy hearing about old neighbors and friends.I hope they keep it up. I can relate to places you mention but of course none of the people. I still feel welcome here so that is not a concern. :pr:

• HI GUYS...

SUZIE.. I HUNG OUT WITH A JOANN SPINELLI.

REALLY NICE GIRL!!

BOBBY.. MY GRANDMOTHER (MAMIE) LIVED IN THE SAME BLDG BACK IN THE

60'S AS CATHY DUNNE & HER PARENST..NICE PEOPLE & I REMEMBER

HER BEING A REALLY CUTE KID..

JUDY.. I LOVE DUETS..YES, I , TOO AM NOT A FAN OF ROBIN THICKE'S, BUT I HAVE HEARD & SEEN HIS NAME MANY TIMES ON TV & IN MAGAZINES.

JUST LOVE KELLY CLARKSON SO SWEET & SINCERE.

IT'S ON TONITE AS A SPECIAL NIGHT..IT IS ONLY FOR 8

WEEKS THE SHOW. (IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY). WE ARE HALF WAY THRU ALREADY..ENJOY, JUDY...

HI JOEBROOXX,, IS THAT WHAT YOU ATE AT FELIX'S??.. I REMEMBER BEING THERE QUITE A FEW TIMES WITH YOU, YAZZO, BROWN, MAC & SOME OTHERS..I ALWAYS ORDERED THE BAKED CLAMS.

THOSE WERE MY FAVORITES..

TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

GOING HOME IN MY POOL FOR A DIP..

EVERYONE.. ENJOY!!! :flower:

• hi everyone,pat do you know what apt# your grandmother mamie lived in,i lived in apt18 3rd flr.suzie i know a bunch of reillys,2 reilly brothers pat and i forget the other brothers name,but the older reilly worked in germains on xmas,he was one of santas helpers,santa was on the 2nd flr.anna i don,t know what happened to cathy dunne,like so many of us,got drafted,married,moved away.heres a little ditte,cathy would want to race me,you know running,and one time it was charlie and me in a skate race,those were the days my friend,we thought they,ed never end, yea i been around,my dad still lives in the old neigborhood,16st 8 ave,the bishop boardmen apts.they were the best of times.you don,t know what you have to you lose it.ok everyone.take one day at a time,and do the best you can

• Hi-took today off..went to the vet w/Cody..runs & vomiting..had me up all night taking him out. Bobby C- I used to go to Cathy's apt.-she used to blast the stereo(b/c she knew her parents didn't hear)..Suzie-great wedding pics-Jessica & Steve moved into an apt (the same one as me) right across the parking lot from me-LOL) It was 95 here today (even too hot to go to the pool)..went to Felix's on Sundays back in the day-had the baked ziti too...going to watch Dallas tonite-heard this remake is really good..used to watch it in the 70's..well, have a great night...talk to u soon.....bye

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• OMG like old times have too much to read will read it tomorrow...Good night Love to all

• Good Morning All,

Up since 6 am

The girls are coming today the hottest day of the year and I have them.

Should be fun....walking Mia to school..Hope I don't drop dead from the heat God forbid..lol

Have a great day and when I find time today I will read all the post above..

I hire a guy to get the raccoons out of my year on bay 10th. We catch one...the guy gets there and the low life tenants fed the raccoon and set him free to go back in my garage. Dear God help me not have a nervous breakdown...

and.....please let them moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

HI BOBBY.. I DON'T REMEMBER MY GRANDMOTHER'S APT# BUT IT WAS THE GROUND FLOOR. THAT I DO REMEMBER.

SHE WAS ONLY THERE FOR ABOUT 2 YRS & THAN SHE BOUGHT

A HOUSE ON 22ND ST.

ANOTHER SCORCHER TODAY!! :sunny:

STAY COOL & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Good night sweet dreams

• Good Morning Friends.......Hope the heat wave breaks today, 3 days of 90+ degrees is enough.....

.....lets move on to cooler things.

Attached files image

MORNING, JOEBROOXX :)

I LOVE THAT PICTURE.. I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE GET

SOME SNOW. :D-Y

XX

SUPPOSED TO COOL DOWN, SOON.

LET'S SEE :roll:

ENJOY YOUR DAY, PEOPLE!!! :flower:

• error

Attached files image
  • Hey Joe, That headline brings back plenty of memories for me. That December in 47 was something else. The next day the cops rang our bell and told my mother that if we expected food deliveries to the stores, we would have to go out and help the Sanitation Department move the snow from the middle of the streets. They opened several sewers and we had to push the snow up to a few feet from the sewer. Then the sanitation guys pushed it in the hole. They would not let us any closer for fear we would fall in with the snow. When the sewers could not keep up with us dump trucks came and the snow was loaded up on them and taken down to the canal and dumped.In those days there were very few cars so that was not a problem. Can you imagine today with cars parked on both sides all up & down the streets and some double parked! The IND line which came out to the trestle at Smith/Ninth street was shut down until they got the tracks cleared between there and 5th avenue. :-XX

• Hi-glad the weekend is finally here..Cody is feeling better & going for a bath & haircut tomorrow..watching Justin tomorrow night..Warren-loved your story!! I remember one year we had about 17 inches of snow-my uncle got out into the middle of the street & made a snow tunnel for all the kids to play in...great memories...hope everyone has a great weekend...bye

• Hi All

Tomorrow Mia is in her first dance recital..

Hope all is well.

Busy have not had time to read...

Nice to see some post...

Love ya all,

Umbria I see ya on the caller id been busy will call as soon as I get a chance..

• good night sweet dreams

• H e l l o out there. Is anyone around? Last post 18 hours ago by Terry. We seem to go from one extreme to the other lately. Whole bunch of people or next to no one!!!

Been watching the Military History Channel a lot lately. There are two different Channels viewing very similar things.One is th MILITARY Channel and the other is the Military History Channel. Very interesting stories about WWII. Never knew how close we came to losing at a few times during the war. Thank God for the fortitude, patience and willingness to defend democracy of some of our politicians and all of our Military. Yea, we made some mistakes but the end result was a complete victory for the USA and its allies. It cost us many brave lives and a great deal of money but it sure was worth it in the long run. Our guys & gals did not die in vain. Remember in a week or so on the 4th of July, if it were not for our victory you might be in a concentration camp or walking around with a swastika on your arm. :salut:

Goodnight Warren and Everyone

Judy it was great seeing you, Jolene and Laura tonight

Thanks again for your Mom's beautiful lighted angel...

Love you all!

:wink:

• Does anyone out there know how to build an Ark???

Been raining off and on (mostly on) since Friday. Supposed to continue this way till Tuesday or Wednesday. Terry, you better put a sail on your condo in St Pete. I am looking for oars. The new Tropical storm is supposed to go elsewhere but the rain and wind from it are hitting the Tampa Bay area but good! This should relieve the worries about brush fires for awhile. I know someone going on a cruise tomorrow. Hope they get some sunshine during the week. :geek:

• good morning

• Hi Warren and Suzie

Busy day today

see ya later

LOVE YOUR STORIES WARREN. RIGHT NOW, WE ARE GETTING

POUNED WITH BUCKETS OF RAIN & THUNDER & LIGHTNING.

WHAT A MORNING!!! :-k

WE NEED SOME :sunny:

HI CUZ.. TONIANN HAD HER RECITAL THIS PAST SATURDAY.

THEY'RE ALWYS SO BEAUTIFUL.. GOOD LUCK TO MIA & POST

SOME PIX..

SEND MY LOVE TO ALL. XX

ANNA, GLAD CODY IS DOING BETTER..I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR

WEEKEND.

HI SUZIE.. NICE TO SEE YOU POSTING.. KEEP IN TOUCH.

OK, FOLKS,, GOTTA RUN.. C U ALL, LATER..

• Glub! Glub! Glub

Crazy rain here. Some areas are topping 20"! I tossed

4 1/2" from my rain gauge yesterday and there is close to 5" in there now.The whole area is getting clobbered. Four o"clock this morning I was awakened by wind blowing rain against my windows extremely hard. The weather people are showing winds up to 60 miles per hour all around. There have been several tornados around. No end in sight. The Carnival Paradise was due in at 8am and it will not arrive until 10am. Storm delay. Check in and departure have been pushed back for the afternoon embarkation.

Today is our 52nd Anniversary. Can you imagine Carol putting up with me for 52 years???? :bounce:

• HAPPY 52ND ANNIVERSARY TO WARREN AND CAROL....MANY MORE!!!

• Hi,

Had a busy weekend, still cleaning out my moms house.

Suzie, It was so good to see you and your beautiful daughters (finally in person) and your adorable granddaughter. Jolene was so happy to see you. Enjoy the angel....

Anna...glad to hear Cody is ok...

Patsy - I had to drive in that mess this morning...it was so dark, but it looks like it is already clearing up...they said it was a fast moving storm....

Hi to everyone else...enjoy your day.

• Good Morning...thanks for the well wishes for Cody...he had a spa day on Saturday & Saturday night we went to Tina's house for a sleepover..LOL...came home yesterday than took a 2 hour nap..(I must be getting old)...just relaxed after that..next week I'm taking off..hope it's nice weather..been so hot here..101 degrees coming here on Thursday..Warren-stay dry there..Happy Anniversary to u & Carol...hi Judy & Patsy..well, everyone have a great day...bye......

• Hi Everyone

Happy 52nd Anniversary Warren and Carol

Patsy

spoke to Festina on email, going to try and get a girls dinner or day out real soon...

• Mia's recital

Photobucket

• Hello All,

I lost my place & I don't know if this is where the blog is up to I keep logging int page 35

HI CUZ.. GREAT FAMILY PHOTOS.. LOVE MIA'S DRESS, JUST

ADORABLE. CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG ARIA IS ALREADY. YES,

FESTINA E-MAILED ME.. I CAN MAKE JULY 7TH.. JUNE 30TH,

I HAVE AN EARLY EVENING BABY SHOWER.

WILL CALL YOU SOON.. LOVE YA, MUCHO XX

WARREN & CAROL.. 'HAPPY 52ND ANNIVERSARY'.WOW! WHAT A

WONDERFUL LIFE YOU 2 HAVE!! GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.

I HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MORE YEARS TO COME. ENJOY!!! XX

HI FRED. YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.

HOPE YOU & YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING WELL..

HI ANNA.. ENJOY YOUR WEEK OFF..

RELAX & HAVE SOME FUN,, YOU'VE EARNED IT!!

HI JUDY..ENJOY YOUR & DON'T WORK TOO HARD. (YEAH, RIGHT).. LOL

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL TODAY..NOT TOO HOT OR TOO COLD.

ENJOY!!!! :flower:

• Good Morning...Warren-hope you're ok down in Florida...heard it is pretty bad...Patsy-you certainly wouldn't want to live here in Chicago the next 10 days...by Thursday it will be 103 degrees with a heat wave for the next 10 days...which means the hot weather will be coming your way..I'm off next week & Justin is going to have his first sleepover at my apt.next Tues.night...(looks like I'll be in bed at 9 PM when he goes to sleep..lol...have to get back to work..have a nice day...bye

• Good Morning all.....

Isn't it beautiful out today....wish it could stay this way.

Happy Anniversary Warren...wow 52 years, thats amazing :D

Judy....thank you so much!!!! That picture is a treasure. I can't believe how far back our parents friendship went. Cleaning out the house is such a big job, good luck.

Terry and Patsy looking forward to the 7th.

As for Vinny, thanks for all the prayers...he is home and thank God every test came back good but he is still having these seizure like episodes and they don't know why. I told him to gather all his test results and head to Manhattan!!!

Hello Anna, Suzie, Joe, Fred.....

• Hi,

Terry - What great family pictures.

Debbie - glad Vinny is home, but he should really get checked out....

That was your mom in that picture right? I can't believe how young they were and I never knew about that school....

Well have to go have tons of laundry to do....

Goodnight.

HI JUDY...

LOL..I DID LAUNDRY TOO LAST NIGHT.. OUR 'WORK'

NEVER ENDS..

HI DEB!!! GLAD VINNY IS OK..I WILL CALL YOU IN THE NEXT DAY OR 2.

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL!!! ENJOY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning,

Hi Patsy..Have a good day at work.....

Beautiful out there today.

Where is Jeanette.....does anyone have her phone number.....

Anthony - we miss you too!!!!!

• Photobucket

Hi Everyone....

Debbie ...Im glad Vinny is doing better but he still needs to find the right Doctor to diagnose those seizures. Tell him to Google everything about what he is experiencing.

Happy Anniversary Warren & Carol

Terry love the pics....Mia and Aria are getting so big and of course beautiful as always! I met Michael & Tracy with the girls one day at Toys-r-us and Blimpies.

Hi Freddy...welcome back!

Enjoy the rest of the day.... :wink:

• HI ANNA.. I HATE HOT WEATHER!! BUT HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING IT..KISSES TO JUSTIN.. HOPE CODY IS DOING BETTER.

ANNA.. DO YOU WATCH MOB WIVES CHICAGO?? I LOVE IT.

THEY ARE CRAZIER THAN S.I. VERSION OF 'MOB WIVES'...

HI JUDY.. HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY.. TOMORROW NIGHT IS

'DUETS'..ALMOST OVER ALREADY..

HI SUZIE..HOW IS EVERYONE??? HOW IS MOM DOING??

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!

• Judy......I have to forward that picture to my sisters and brothers. I think my sister Karen looks the most like my mom from that picture...thanks again!!

Sue....you're so right. I keep telling him to push forward and find a new neurologist but you know how stubborn men are lol My sister Gina and I have been on the phone while googling his symptoms lol You should hear us...maybe it's that, no wait it may be that one lol

Patsy....I was thinking of you before because they said high 90's from friday thru monday!!!! You know I'm not a happy camper.....

Hello to everyone!!!

• GOOD MORNING, FREINDS :)

OK..THE HEAT IS UP!!! HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

ENJOY IT, ALL YOU SUN WORSHIPPERS :sunny:

GIVE ME COOL WEATHER, ANYTIME..

EVERYONE,ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :flower:

• Good morning.....

I'm with you Patsy lol

Going to run some errands today so I don't need to be out in the high heat the next few days.

See you all later.....

• I get so frustrated trying to get on. If I don't come on every day I have to login all over again. Took me so long to get back here... Gee Wizzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi everyone

Deb can not make it on the 7th have a party. I am going to check and see if the party is in the afternoon. If so I will be there at dinner the 7th.

Have to read...Have not had time too busy with the druggies at my apartment.

Of to Zumba now to dance off my stress.. lol

see ya later

• good night sweet dream

WEATHER RIGHT NOW IS SO, SO.. LOTS OF RAIN EARLIER

THIS MORNING, BUT IT WILL BE IN HIGH 90'S TODAY & 3O% CHANCE OF RAIN,

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

(YOUR WEATHER LADY SIGNING OFF, NOW) LOL :sunny:

• Good Morning...hi Weather Lady...LOL..it was 101 here yesterday..too hot to bake by the pool...at 4:30 today I officially start my vacation until July 9th..just going to relax..Justin has the sleepover with me next week..going shopping with Jessica tomorrow & lunch..Patsy-I watched Chicago Mob Wives..all I can say is WOW!...well, have to get back to work...have a nice day & weekend...talk to u soon........bye

• Good morning All

Have a great day

Hope all is well

Have not had time to read.

Love to All

Some of my tenants moved one left Thank you God.

Cuzzie I miss u so much. xoxoxo

• Photobucket

Hi Everyone.....

Patsy ....I didnt even know it rained last night...you just saved me a few dollars from watering this lawn.

Anna enjoy your vacation.....especially with your little guy Justin. I also hope Cody is doing much better!

Terry ... just wait it out with these tenants. They'd love for you to go all crazy on them. They can make you look like your the bad guy!!! Say Hi to Mike for me...

Warren, Franny, Carol M, Michael and everyone down in Florida ...I hope it stopped raining down there!!!

Happy Birthday yesterday to our Paul....the Blog misses you!

WHERE THE HECK IS ANTHONY.....MAYBE HE CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ON HERE!!! MEN!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend everybody...

• HI GUYS,,

HI ANNA.. ENJOY YOUR VACATION..& 'WOW' IS RIGHT FOR

THOSE CHICAGO MOB WIVES..

HI CUZ.. OK.. ONE LEFT.. NOT TOO BAD. MISS YOU, TOO.

WILL CALL YOU, SOON. XOXOXOX

HI SUZIE.I'M PRETTY SURE THE WATERB BILL IS GOING UP

AGAIN SUNDAY 7/1/..(B/C WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BILLS TO

WORRY ABOUT)..

EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.. I HAVE A BABY SHOWER TOMORROW NIGHT. START TIME 7PM, OVER AT 2a.m.

THEY ARE DOMINICAN, SO THEY ARE GOING TO PARTY,, THEY

INVITED OVER 100 PEOPLE.. IT IS GOING TO BE SOME PARTY.

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND !!! :)

• Hey! Were B A C K!

Our anniversary cruise went well despite a rocky start. The ship was 3 hours late getting in on Monday but something happened to us that I can't believe. After VIP check in, we waited just a few minutes in the VIP area (No seats left) when they called for VIP boarding. For once in my life we were in the right place at the right time. We were the FIRST passengers to board the ship. Went right up to Lido deck, had our choice of tables and food and relaxed. Weather Monday was terrible. Monday night ship did a lot of rocking but by Tuesday morning the rest of the week the weather was perfect. Here in Florida we have broken a rain record. So far 18.66" of rain in June. That breaks a record set in 1945. Okay got to catch up and unpack. Love to all. Warren (Old Goat).

• GOOD AFTERNOON, FRIENDS :)

WARREN..GLAD YOU & CAROL HAD A GREAT TIME!!!

WELCOME HOME!!!

JUST POPPED IN TO SAY 'HI' & HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! :flower:

• Hi all

Umbria is fine been n the phone with him a lot.

Tenants hopefully out for good.

The heroine addict broke into m basement so we showed him that he was on camera going into my stuff. told him if he did not get out we were going to the police. He left hopefully for good.

It has been a nightmare. They cost me so much money.

Drug addicts, welfare scam artist etc.

Why do we work so hard to have things and people like them hurt you.

My apartment is trashed. Broke the refrigerator, my wooden blinds, they left the place horrible and dirty. But....they are gone. thank God

Warren glad u made your cruise...

Have a great weekend....

• Hi all.....

Terry....how disgusting!!!! I'm so sick of people that take advantage of others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway glad they are gone.

Warren....glad you had a great cruise....

Patsy....I bet you'll be swimming this weekend lol Way too hot to be out

• I WISH IT WOULD SNOW AGAIN......27 degrees and "snow on the way".....Boy,those words sound refreshing right now!!!

Attached files image

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook