BREUKELEN BRASSERIE to soon open at 710 Nostrand (corner of Prospect) - Page 2 — Brooklynian

BREUKELEN BRASSERIE to soon open at 710 Nostrand (corner of Prospect)

2»

Comments

• This is not Bushwick
  • Brasserie has been closed the last several nights. Any intel?
  • I noticed that yesterday.

All of the stools were left upside down on the tables at 6 PM and the gate was not pulled down.
  • It's open tonight.
  • edited February 10
  • edited February 9
    Open about 3 years.
  • edited February 9
    Anyone have intel? ...note, the owners also operate a coffee shop/bar by the same name on Franklin Ave.
  • The baristas at that coffee shop have always left me feeling like they were doing me a huge favor by taking me order.
  • owner has confirmed it is closed for good.
  • It was pretty terribly run, too. Surprised it lasted that long to be honest
  • I ate there once, and it was ok. However, when my dog and I would walk by, it always seemed empty and was randomly closed.
  • damn, kind of sad to see them leave. it was devastating when Exquisite closed and i wasn't 100% looking forward to having a coffee shop in its place. however their thursday night live jazz performances made me think it would become a great spot. also enjoyed the mural, sad to see it has been painted over. i wonder what's to come...
  • I enjoyed it when it was the brasserie. The switch to a tapas menu last year and the drab redesign of the decor left me very confused.
  • doughmane said:
    I enjoyed it when it was the brasserie. The switch to a tapas menu last year and the drab redesign of the decor left me very confused.
    I so agree. I stopped going after the mural went up.
  • The new look to the pharmacy across street should make this location inviting again!
  • I always hated that mural.
This discussion has been closed.