SPECTACULAR NANNY AVAILABLE - Mornings-2PM — Brooklynian

SPECTACULAR NANNY AVAILABLE - Mornings-2PM

We have an absolutely spectacular Nanny that is now free in the mornings until 2pm and is looking to pick up some extra hours in the Greenpoint/Williamsburg area. I can't say enough about her - she has a degree in art education and there is not a down moment in our house. She and my son are constantly painting, drawing, doing crafts, going on outings, playing at the playground, going to the library each week (where she checks out the most amazing books for them to read!) She's even taught him how to swim! She is truly truly truly spectacular. It's been like having our own private preschool enrichment art teacher. She's also ridiculously loving, great with babies (she babysits for many in the neighborhood) -- and is super punctual. I regularly get pictures of their outings after she gets home at night -- she's the absolute gold star of Nanny's and anyone will be lucky to have her around.

Anyone looking for someone to watch their kiddos in the morning and know that they will be completely enriched - contact me at beverly.chase@gmail.com and I can put you in touch with her directly!

This discussion has been closed.