Brokers specializing in WT? — Brooklynian

Brokers specializing in WT?

Was wondering if anyone knew of any good brokers that specialize in Windsor Terrace? Do the Park Slope brokers have good WT listings or are they just someone elses leftover scraps?

Comments

• Try Carlynn at Orrichio Anderson Realty www.orrandrlty.com/
  • My wife and I are working with Carlynn now. I highly recommend her and Orrichio Anderson Realty.
  • Subject: Re: Brokers specializing in WT?

"willregistersoon" wrote: Was wondering if anyone knew of any good brokers that specialize in Windsor Terrace? Do the Park Slope brokers have good WT listings or are they just someone elses leftover scraps?
    Looking to rent or buy? If you are looking to buy--Barbara Puccia at Frederick Palmer seems to have a lock on all the houses in lower Windsor Terrace and many of the Kensington houses too. But to rent--many of the places are just posted in the windows or in storefronts and aren't through realtors. Again, I think this depends on how far away from Park Slope you go. But everyone I know who rents, did NOT go through a slope agency--but went to the local and offbeat places or of course, Craig's list.
  • I rent and I went trough John Burke on 7th Ave.
  • Try Peter Turner at Turner structures http://www.turnerstructures.com/ He has personal relationships with the owners.
  • Flexichick wrote: I rent and I went trough John Burke on 7th Ave.
    dang, I looked at places with him 15 years ago. He has serious roots here - he sure seemed like the mayor then!
  • pitu wrote: [quote=Flexichick]I rent and I went trough John Burke on 7th Ave.
    dang, I looked at places with him 15 years ago. He has serious roots here - he sure seemed like the mayor then!

I met him 10 years ago, and he really knew the area and the people. Driving around with him, people waved, etc.

I may have to move in a few months, and I'd call him again. He didn't waste my time showing me crap outside of my budget, specs, etc. His son (John Jr) is ok, but Senior is really connected.
  • try barbara puccia, she works with this realty company and got us our place in WT, REALLY gut renovated, adorable and fiar price.

http://www.frederickpalmer.com/agents.php

she's been in the neighborhoo dher whole life and it really specializing in WT/Kensington
  • i used mr. wolf from craigslist. i got a great apartment from them on greenwood but as soon as i paid the broker fee they disappeared.
  • Subject: Windsor Terrace/Kensington Broker

Try Janine Acquafredda from Weichert Realtors; 718-232-1004. Her office is in Bensonhurst, but her and her family have lived in Windsor Terrace for a long time and rent out apartments that they own. Sometimes there's a reduced or no fee.
  • If your still in the market you may want to try Brooklyn-Real they specialize in Windsor Terrace rentals and homes

Phone 718-369-REAL
    FAX 718 369 7333

address 473-16th st
This discussion has been closed.