Need interview subjects! (semi-urgent) — Brooklynian

Need interview subjects! (semi-urgent)

I am currently working on my research thesis in sociology and am looking for residents of the Williamsburg area to briefly interview (~15 mins) over the phone or in person to serve as data for my thesis. I would be extremely grateful if you'd be willing to participate! There are some screening questions, so if you fit the bill, shoot me a message here. So, who am I looking for? :

1) You live in or near the Williamsburg neighborhood (or did live there throughout 2013). I would also be happy to speak to people who work in or near Williamsburg, but in any case, you should spend a significant amount of time there.
2) You are aware that there was a measles outbreak in Brooklyn in spring/summer of last year.

Again, I would very much appreciate it if you could lend me 15 minutes of your time. Your responses would be completely anonymous and only used for aggregate analysis. This thesis is my capstone project for my degree, so I would be extremely grateful for your participation. Thank you, and feel free to reach out with questions.
This discussion has been closed.