Is the quote feature broken? — Brooklynian

Is the quote feature broken?

edited April 2014 in Site Issues
The quote feature would seem to be broken! Whenever I attempt to quote both the quoted text and my response appear in the blue box. 

Comments

• The quote feature would seem to be broken! Whenever I attempt to quote both the quoted text and my response appear in the blue box. 

Such as right here. 
  • The quote feature would seem to be broken! Whenever I attempt to quote both the quoted text and my response appear in the blue box. 
    Hmm

Hmm

Yep
  • Perhaps newguy is using an operating system or device that Brooklynian does not agree with?
  • Perhaps newguy is using an operating system or device that Brooklynian does not agree with?

Seems right to me!
    I can quote myself!
    This is truly odd. The block quote tags appear in IE but not chorme. Hence my inability to quote people.
This discussion has been closed.