The Peopling of Flatbush — Brooklynian

The Peopling of Flatbush

Has anyone ever seen this site before? - https://macaulay.cuny.edu/eportfolios/moses2015/about-us/

Its an academic project from Brooklyn College students that trace the history of Flatbush. Entries are short and to the point and strike me as an interesting, decent starting point for those interested in this area's history. I know we got some history buffs on these forums so I thought I'd share.

Comments

• This might be interesting, but since it requires a password and doesn't permit outsiders to register we'll never know.
  • This might be interesting, but since it requires a password and doesn't permit outsiders to register we'll never know.
    ???What requires a password?
  • This is very cool -- thanks for sharing!  My second graders are working on something similar about the east village right now.  But as someone who lives in Flatbush this is awesome.
  • Happy to share! Thought this would be a good addition to the Flatbush chats on here.

What parts of the site requires a password to gain access to content, bobmarvin? I see a password registration field on the bottom of the pages, but I'm pretty sure that's just for the site's editors.
  • Now it's working w/o looking in; that wasn't the case when I posted my first comment. It's a very interesting site--thank you
This discussion has been closed.