FREE "Taste of Tinkergarten" class - January 14, 2016 - Brooklynian

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE "Taste of Tinkergarten" class - January 14, 2016

edited December 2015 in Brooklyn Kids
Come join us for a free taste of Tinkergarten. You'll get to see, first hand, what a class feels like and how we inspire authentic, play-based learning for children (and a great time for all)! This free class is designed for children 18 months through five years old and a treasured adult. For the kids, Tinkergarten is a chance to get messy, solve mysteries, move their bodies, make friends, and have fun. For us, it's a chance to get together with like minded parents and learn creative and effective ways to play and learn with our kids..
Where: Prospect Park, Brooklyn - Nethermead (we'll meet at the music pagoda in the Nethermead)
When: January 14, 2016 at 10:45 AM - Noon. Rain, Snow or Shine!
Who: 18 months - 5 years old, younger and older siblings welcome
How: If you are like me, you would not mind balancing off your kid's screen time with some healthy, rejuvenating, and developmentally stimulating time outdoors. Join me and other Brooklyn parents out in Prospect Park - Nethermead with your kids this fall for Tinkergarten.
Cost: FREE!
Please register to save your spot (and so I can make sure every one has enough treasures!) http://tkgtn.com/7sdtv