- The gala will take place on Monday May 22, 7-10pm, at the Brooklyn Historical Society, a gorgeous architectural landmark, and a great space for a party. Weather permitting, we will be able to toast the chorus outside in the sweet spring air.
- Matt Podd and his jazz group Mimi & the Podd Brothers are coming to Brooklyn to perform for us!
- We will have a chance to dance! - and a quick swing lesson will start us off.
- Delicious hors d'oeuvres by the catering company EVENTfull will be offered, as well as beer and wine!
- You are free to wander through the museum’s exhibition,
- A very cool silent auction, with all kinds of treasures.
_ $75 admission which is a donation to this wonderful community choir!