cell tower maps — Brooklynian

cell tower maps

Comments

• I had terrible luck with T-Mobile around Prospect Heights, and particularly in Park Slope, where there seemed to be huge dead areas (this was maybe 2 years ago?). Since switching to Sprint I've always had a good signal in the neighborhood...
  • dailyheights wrote: I had terrible luck with T-Mobile around Prospect Heights, and particularly in Park Slope, where there seemed to be huge dead areas (this was maybe 2 years ago?). Since switching to Sprint I've always had a good signal in the neighborhood...
    since i moved across washington (out of PH, in to CH), my sprint reception has taken a turn for the worse... what up with that? not that i'm worried about missing calls, but to be cut off from email!!! the horror...
  • Hm. My husband has Sprint, I have Cingular. We're on Park between Classon & Franklin, and service in our apartment is...eh. I wouldn't say either one is noticeably better than the other. We've both had dropped calls, etc., but we also both do GET our calls, for the most part, except when there's been some weird solar flare or something (as earlier this summer).
  • i'm just on the other side of classon from you... no wonder we have similar call quality... there must be an epicenter of a cell phone black hole nearby...
This discussion has been closed.