New Bar and Grill on Flatbush? - Brooklynian

New Bar and Grill on Flatbush?

edited 12:38PM in Prospect Heights
Hey, I was coming home in a cab last night, and as we screamed down Flatbush I saw a blur of what looked like a new bar and grill on the Prospect Heights side of the block, maybe a block before Burrito Bar. Any idea?

Comments

• i don't know any specifics, but if you are talking about the new place next to NY Naturals and Yaba I think it's called Michelle's and the sign (which went up about a week ago) looks a little flower-y to be a sport-type bar and grill
  • I don't know what's going on with this place. I had been underthe impression that Mike, who used to run Charcuterie across the street, was opening up a new sandwich place in this place to replace Charcuterie. Now it has a sign saying it's Mitchell's Bar & Grill. Is it related to Mitchell's on Vanderbilt? How many bars can that intersection hold? Sugarcane and Flatbush Farm are already there. And what about New York's Finest and their need for deli meats?
  • oops-sorry must have missed the 't' when jogging by (though the sign still looks a little fem)
  • they all go to bergen bagells
    that place allways has cops in it.
    they do actually make pretty good sandwiches

[quote= And what about New York's Finest and their need for deli meats?
  • Medusa wrote: I don't know what's going on with this place. I had been underthe impression that Mike, who used to run Charcuterie across the street, was opening up a new sandwich place in this place to replace Charcuterie. Now it has a sign saying it's Mitchell's Bar & Grill. Is it related to Mitchell's on Vanderbilt? How many bars can that intersection hold? Sugarcane and Flatbush Farm are already there. And what about New York's Finest and their need for deli meats?
    Same people: Michele is the older brother; mike's the younger (the one who maned the cash register at Charcuterie). The place is scheduled to open in spring of '07 but don't count on it - there're always slow in getting things done. From what I saw, the place is going to be awsome. Can't wait.
  • From what I saw, the place is going to be awsome. Can't wait.
    So, whaddya see? You can't tease like that. All I saw was some flowery sign. Is it going to be a sports bar? Big bar? Beer bar? Burgers? Elevated grub?
  • Charcuterie's sandwiches were heart-stoppingly spectacular.
    anyone who knows me would tell you they would have to be for me to (sans restraints) enter any building with that many police officers in it.

christ, if its family i hope they have at least a limited version of the old menu.
    don't even live in the 'nabe anymore, but would absolutely trek for them.
This discussion has been closed.