This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 3842 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• GOOD AFTERNOON, FRIENDS :)

BEEN SO BUSY THIS MORNING WITH STUUF AROUND THE HOUSE,

I FORGOT TO COME ON THIS MORNING & SAY 'HI' TO MY

BLOG FAMILY.

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY & I WILL CHECK BACK

LATER.. :flower:

CUZ..I LEFT A MESSAGE ON YOUR HOUSE PHONE. TALK TO

YOU, SOON.. XX

• Hello All, and I mean ALL> Getting quite concerned about the Blog. We have 4 days messages on one page and still going. A while back it would take 4 pages to make one days entries, just the opposite of now. If anyone has an idea of how to stimulate entries please share them before there is no one left...We know Anthony has some problems which may make it hard for him to participate but many others would be very welcome to jump in. I am afraid that Facebook has stolen away many of our members.... :scratch:

• Hi everyone-thanks for the all the well wishes for Jessica! Just starting to feel better after over a week of being sick...went to the graduation party yesterday (w/Jessica & Steve, Tina & Scott & Justin)..it was so nasty & damp out (only 55 degrees) I was sick all over again by last night...but today it was gorgeous out..where did the weekend go? saw my son on Friday for lunch & went to see Justin...Warren-I think you're right..many of the blog members are on Facebook & don't want to come back on here..whatever happened to Paul? and Helen? Didn't even say goodbye...I guess it's just slower because of the summer..people are out more..talk to u tomorrow - bye...

• GOOD MORNINIG, FRIENDS :)

CUZ..WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??? CALL ME, PLEASE XX

WEATHER IS SUPOSED TO GET A LITTLE NICER LATER

TODAY, LET'S SEE :roll:

HEY WARREN.. DON'T FRET,,, WE'RE STILL HERE..

THEY'LL BE BACK SOONER, OR LATER..

ANNA.. HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER BY NOW...GLAD YOU

HAD A NICE WEEKEND W/YOUR FAMILY.. TALK TO YOU, SOON..

JUDY..HOPE YOUR FINGER IS BACK TO NORMAL BY NOW.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Morning All -

Happy Monday (I think!) Even after working all these years I still want to know why the weekends are so short and the days so long. A co-worker just told me that he thinks when we die heaven will be a series of Saturdays! I hope he's right otherwise I want a redo!

Warren - not to worry - people pop in and out all the time. I'm an equal opportunity poster - here (when time permits) as well as Facebook (when time permits).

Debbie, Terry, Judy, Anthony, Patsy, Anna, MaryAnn, Warren, and to anyone I missed - Have a great day.

Later!

• Hi Everyone .... I really wish I could relax and enjoy this pic. Ive just been so busy here at home and running into

Bklyn.

Hope you All have a Beautiful, Healthy and Safe day!

Lots of Huggs to you all!

ANTHONY WHERE THE HECK ARE YA ?????????

• Hi Everybody,

How was everyone's weekend? My finger is finally starting to feel better....

Suzie - Nice to see you on...hope everything is going ok with your mom and dad.

Hi Patsy, Warren, Anna, Maryann, Debbie, Karen, Helen, Terry

ANTHONY~~ WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????

Have a good day...

• Hi all

I was busy having a nervous breakdown...lol

Been busy running around...Watching two kids is very exhausting that is why I had mine 12 years apart.

the kids are good. I watched them and Michael was sick with a fever so I watched kids..lol

HAPPY SAINT ANTHONY'S DAY UMBRIA

IT IS YOUR NAME DAY...

Had a day of today and tomorrow so did some things for myself....Hope everyone is ok

ANYONE COMING TO THE REUNION PLEASE GET YOUR MONEY IN SOON, THANKS

• a href="http://www.glitter-graphics.com">image
    <a href="http://www.glitter-

MY FLAG WAVES 24/7 ON MY HOUSE.

REMINDER TOMORROW 6/14 IS FLAG DAY.

WAVE YOUR FLAG PROUDLY.. :cheers:

• SUZIE..NICE TO SEE YOU..

HOPE MOM & DAD ARE OK...

MAYBE WE CAN HAVE LUNCH ONE DAY WHEN

YOU'RE IN BROOKLYN??

WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU. TAKE CARE. LOVE YA, XX :)

• good night sweet dreams

• my girls

Attached files image
  • aria

lets see if this is denied

Attached files image
  • let me see again

Attached files image
  • my girls hopefully

Photobucket

• ^ They are true angels! :sunny:

• THANK YOU PRODIGALSON....They are my heart....

• Good morning all,

Lunch with the Daddy's cuzzies today and of course My Mia will be joining. they don't care about me, they want to see her. lol

Have a great day....

REUNION REMINDER..GET YOUR MONEY IN NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

'HAPPY FLAG DAY'..GET THOSE FLAGS OUT & WAVE THEM

PROUDLY. :salut:

CUZ..THE GIRLS ARE JUST GORGEOUS..BOTH BEAUTIFUL BLONDES.

HAVE A GREAT DAY WITH THE CREW TODAY..SEND MY LOVE..

WEATHER IS NICE OUT... EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :sunny:

• Maxine Flag Day Pictures, Images and Photos

HAPPY FLAG DAY. GO OUT AND BE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN....

• Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Flag Day!!!!

Terry - Those pictures are beautiful.....

Hi Patsy, don't work too hard...LOL

• T-Bone51 said:

my girls hopefully

Photobucket

This one belongs on a magazine cover.....just beautiful..

• Morning All-

Happy Flag Day!! Long may She wave!

Terry - the girls are simply gorgeous. Judy's right - looks like a magazine cover. Yes, will mail my money to you.

Quick type by - busy killing a rain forest in Brazil with the amount of printing my boss wants me to do.

Have a good day all.

• I just wanted to say hello most beautiful child you really got is precious. Happy Flag Day!! is a regalos

• SUZAN NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU,,,HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,, ANTHONY IM NOT ON MUCH,BUT I READ OFTEN,,,I HOPE THINGS ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU,,MISS YOUR COMMENTS AND MUSIC TERRY YOUR GRANDAUGHTERS ARE BEAUTIFUL,I HAVE 4 OF THEM ANDTHEY ARE ALL GROWN UP IN COLLEGE AND STARTING CAREERS.I AM SO FORTUNATE ,,,PATSY I LOVE READING YOUR ENTRIES I DETECT SO MUCH OF GRANDMA CONNIE IN YOUR WRITINGS, SHE WAS LOVED SO MUCH BY THE LAGRECAS,,MISS THE OLD DAYS AND TO ALL THE OTHER BLOGGERS HOPE YOU ARE ALL WELL

• Hey Terry, I am so damn old I can hardly remember my grandchildren at that age. I do remember sitting with my grandaughter one time and she fell asleep on my lap. She had a bad habit at that age. When she fell asleep she peed. Yes you got it. Peed all over me. She is 20 years old today and will start her 3rd year of College at Stockton State in NJ in September. I think I will wait until her wedding and then tell the story about her wetting me. Of course as far as I know she does not have a steady boy friend so a wedding may be far off! Two of my Grandchildren have easy birthdays for me to remember. One Is Flag Day (today) and an other grandchild has his birthday on D Day...We have 7 Grandchildren altogether. They range in age from 7 to 20.

Judy, I think that your finger and my tooth are having a contest to see whoose can keep some pain the longest. My tooth is a little better each day but is still sensitive to cold or hot. :bounce:

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

JERRY LAGRECA.. LOVE YA!!! I LOVE WHEN YOU COME ON.

YOU REALLY DO MAKE ME SMILE.. :D YES, I DO HAVE THAT

'MIELE' BLOOD THING GOING ON..(PROUD OF IT) I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL, JERRY. TAKE CARE & COME BACK ON SOON. XX

HELLO TO ALL..WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL TODAY!!!

ENJOY!!! & C U ALL, LATER.. :)