Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued) - Page 18 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued)

Comments

• Good Morning All,

Have a great day.

• Good Morning Prodigalson,

I also remember being off for Brooklyn Day.

I live in Staten Island now.Born and raised in Brooklyn and still do most of my shopping there and visit whatever friends I have left there.

I saw a quote.....BROOKLYN..WHERE MY STORY BEGINS.....

I will always hold Brooklyn n my heart.

AIN'T NO PERSON LIKE A BROOKLYN PERSON....(The original Brooklyn people cause it is so different now.)

I think will make a sign and put it outside m house with a flag that will say HAPPY BROOKLYN DAY...THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!!

Thanks for remindging me. If I recall it used to be on June 12th for some reason??????

SO HAPPY BROOKLYN DAY EVERY DAY PRODIGALSON

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

WARREN..YOU ARE TOO FUNNY..HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT WITH

YOUR CHEEK..

JUDY.. HAVE FUN!!! HOW EXCITING.. YOU THINK CRYSTAL

HAS ANY IDEA??? GOOD LUCK..& GOD BLESS!!!!

PRODIGALSON.. I WILL PROBABLY BE WORKING O BROOKLYN DAY.

BUMMER... :(

BUT I WILL BBQ WHEN I GET HOME FOR DINNER!!

HI CUZ...TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL!! EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.. :flower:

• If you go back a little further then the 60's you will find that Brooklyn day was called Anniversary Day and the reason you were off from school was so you could march in the Annual Anniversary Day Sunday School Parade. All the S.S, in Brooklyn converged in Prospect Park at the end of their Parade Route. We had such notables as Mayor LaGuardia, Governor Dewey, President Eisenhower etc:. review the parade. O:)

• Hi Judy:

Just wanted to say enjoy the shower. They are great. Things have really changed since our days of babies.

Have a blast, you worked hard for it. Before you know

it the baby will be here and you really won't have time

to think for yourself. Ask me or Terry. LOVE..

• Hi Judy:

Just wanted to say have a great time at the shower. You worked hard for it. Things have really changed since our baby days. They even call things different names, like our playpen is now a pack and play. Well have a blast, you earned it. Before long the baby will be here and you won't have time to think. Just ask me or Terry. LOVE.

• Good Morning All

Have a great day...

• I guess my post went to the next page, I do not see it...

• I posted last night. Where is it? Who knows??? They have a real problem with going to the new page. Maybe after this post they will both show up. Do you remember Major Bowes Amateur Hour. I am afraid he is back and running this blog!!! #-o

• Hi,

Thanks Warren, Terry, Patsy and Donna...I can't wait for the baby to come.

I went to Babies R Us today, oh boy I wanted to buy everything that was left on the registery (which was not much) but I had to stop myself, I bought enough!!!!!

So far she still doesn't know..(unless she is just not telling me) so I hope its a real surprise...

Well hope its nice out tomorrow...

Have a great rest of the weekend.

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• Warren

My post is missing also...

Drives me crazy

• Good Morning All

Happy Sunday

• HI GUYS. JUST WANTED TO SHARE SOME PHOTOS OF TONIANN AND CHRIS FROM THE PROM LAST WEEK :)

• GOOD AFTERNOON, FRIENDS :)

JUDY.. I KNOW YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE SHOWER

TODAY!! HOPE SHE GOT EVERYTHING SHE NEEDED..

HI ALL...BUSY WEEKEND...WENT TO MILDRED'S (ROMANO)

YESTERDAY.. HAD A BLAST..GOT TO SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS &

HAD SO MANY LAUGHS..(CUZ, YOU WERE MISSED.)

IT WAS A GREAT TIME.

TODAY, I DID FOOD SHOPPING, VACUUMED, LAUNDRY & NOW I

AM PREPARING DINNER.. (I THOUGH WE WERE SUPPOSED TO REST

ON SUNDAYS??) LOL

EVERYONE.. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY..

C U ALL, LATER.. XX :flower:

• good night sweet dreams

SAY PRAYERS FOR MY UNCLE MATTY WHO DIED YESTERDAY.

HE WAS MY COUSIN STEPHANIE'S DAD & LIKE A 2ND

FATHER TO ME.

I WILL TRULY MISS HIM SO MUCH..

LOVE YOU UNCLE, MATTY.. [-oB

XXXX

RAINY & GLOOMY..(UNFORTUNATELY, LIKE MY MOOD)..

I TRULY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE DAY. XX

• Patsy...so sorry about your uncle...please send Stephanie my condolenscenses....

Your daughter and her date looked wonderful!!!!

Well the baby shower was WONDERFUL...I am going to try and post pictures...posting pictures is now a pain in the %^$#.but I will try...

• Good Morning All,

So sorry... Matty was a nice guy and I have lots of memories of him growing up...He will be missed...

• Good Morming,

Patsy, deepest sympathies on your loss. I had an Uncle who was like a brother to me, so I can understand how you feel. We worked together in Nabisco on 15th Street in Manhatten in the 50"s. We would travel to work together in the AM, home in the PM, and did many insane things together. Once in a while we would grab the bus at the Port Authority and go over to Union City to the Burlesque theater. He belonged to the American Legion in Bay Ridge and I went with him to many of their events. While I was in the Army in 1958 he died of a Heart Attack while taking the drivers test in NJ. He was only 50.

Judy, I am glad the shower went so well.

Patsy again. Your daughter is beautiful and you better keep her away from all the dirty old men!!! That of course does not include guys like me. I am harmless and hopeless. (Carol can attest to that!) #-o

• Crystal's Baby Shower - June 3, 2012

• continued.

pg[/IMG]

• Don't ask me how that Christmas pic got in there..LOL

Cont'd

• Judy

You crack me up

i go what the hell is that Christmas card doing in here. lmao

Photos are beautiful. Your daughter is beautiful God Bless Her

• GOOD MORNING,FRIENDS :)

WARREN,JUDY.. THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENTS ON TONIANN.

JUDY.. THE PIX ARE GREAT!!! A BABY BOY!!! HOW NICE.

YOU ALL LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME..SO HAPPY IT

WENT SO BEAUTIFULLY.

CUZ..DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE ON THE WAKE ARRANGEMENTS?

I LEFT YOU A V/M YESTERDAY..MAYBE, I WILL SEE YOU

TONITE??? LOVE YA, XX

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY &PLEASE REMEMBER MY UNCLE MATTY

IN YOUR PRAYERS.. [-oB

ALSO, NEEDING PRAYERS IS HELEN'S NEWBORN GRANDAUGHTER,RAMONA. SHE WAS BORN PRE MATURE & HAS SOME HEALTH PROBLEMS.

THIS FAMILY TOO, NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS.. [-oB

C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Good night sweet dreams

• Rest in Peace Cousin Matty

See ya tomorrow Patsy..think I am giving up Zumba for Matty and will be at the church

• Judy:

The pictures came out great. Everyone looks great. Now sit back and wait. Rest up, you did a great job.

• hi everyone..quick typeby..Patsy-so sorry for your loss..Judy,looks like you had a great time at the shower...beautiful week here...70's...50's in the mornings...90's this weekend.. going to Tina's pool on Saturday..well, have to get back to work..have a great day...bye

• Good Afternoon All,

Just got home.

Went to Cousin Matthew Miele's funeral..Just so sad..

Hope all is well

Prayers for Ramona...(Helen's grandchild)

• Just seen on facebook, that Helen York's granddaughter passed away..my heart is broken for her and her family...keep praying to give them the strength to get through this....

• Prayers for you Helen and your sweet baby girl who is now an angel...So sorry for your loss RIP Little Baby Ramona

Off to haircut appointment so I will say Good night Sweet dreams NOW

Love you all

Hug your family tonight and kiss them cause u just don't know what life will bring next.

xoxoxoxo

• HI GUYS..

THANX, FOR ALL THE CONDOLENCES. MY UNLCE MATTY IS NOW

RESTING.. HE DID NOT SUFFER, SO THAT WAS A BLESING.

MY HEART IS BROKEN FOR HELEN'S GRANDAUGHTERR

I GET A GOOD MORNING TEXT FROM HER EVERY DAY (WITHOUT FAIL)

& I HAVE BEEN PARYINF FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS SINCE RAMONA

WAS BORN. WHEN SHE TEXT ME TODAY, I HAD JUST FINISHED

BURYING MY UNCLE MATTY, & THOUGHT OH NO, MORE AD

NEWS..CUZ, YOU'RE RIGHT, WE DON'T KNOW THAT THE NEXT

MINUTE BRINGS IN OUR LIVES.

CHERISH ALL YOUR MOMENTS..XX

CUZZIES TERRY & MIKE, THANX FOR BEING THERE LAST NIGHT &

AT MASS TODAY..LOVE YOU GUYS, MUCHO..

UMBRIA.. THANX FOR THE CALL LAST NIGHT..TALKING TO

ANNELLLEN WAS GREAT!! BROUGHT BACK MANY MEMORIES.

GLAD ANNELLEN IS FEELING BETTER!!! XX

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR NIGHT & C U ALL IN THE MORNING..XX :)

BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT.. GO & ENJOY!!!!! :flower:

• It's the first Thursday in June - you know what that means!

HAPPY BROOKLYN DAY TO ALL!

:)

• Good Morning-such heartbreaking news about Helen's granddaughter-my prayers & thoughts are with her today...sorry for your loss, Helen...another beautiful day outside..75 today, 85 tomorrow & in the 90's for the weekend...this weekend i'm going swimming...time to enjoy the summer months-b/c when winter comes-it will be too cold to go outside!!! well, enjoy your day everyone....

• Hello All, Had a rough couple of days healthwise. Despite having had Heart Ablation surgery, I had an A-Fib attack earlier in the week. Really felt lousy. Then today I had to go to the sadist. Oh I am sorry I meant the Dermatologist. He stuck needles in three places on my face and took tissue for biopsy. Then he sprayed a freeze on my forehead for a spot I had there. Now I have to wait for the labtests results to see what treatment will be necessary. None of the options sound too good to me.

Condolences to those who lost loved ones. I do not know them or their immediate families but my sympathies are still sincere. :-s

• Oh!! Happy Brooklyn Day to you brooklyn Kids from the slope...

I WAS ON MY BREAK YESTERDAY, I WENT TO 86TH STREET &

WHO DID I SEE??? HELEN.. SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE LUNCH

DOWN HERE WITH A FRIEND. SHE IS FINE & SHE SAID HER

SON & FIANCEE ARE DOING OK..SHE TEXT ME THIS MORNING, &

SHE IS BACK TO HER OLD SELF..

WARREN, I FEEL BAD YOU WERE NOT FEELING GOOD.

I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT GOOD & HOPE CAROL IS WELL,

TOO!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & A NICE WEEKEND!!! ENJOY :flower:

• Good Morning All,

Have a great day

• Prayers for Warren and Helen...I am praying..

• HELLO,Well, I am feeling somewhat better. I converted to a natural heartbeat yesterday. Now I am still a little light headed but otherwise okay except for the three band aids on my face. I look like I was in a battle. I told anyone that asked that Carol hit me. They did not believe that so I had to tell them it was the Dermatologist/Sadist that did it. Thank you for your concerns and prayers.

It has been raining here for about a week. I feel for those on vacation especially those paying a bundle to stay in "Sunny Florida". We did need some rain. Some areas were really dried out and that can start brush fires that can be very dangerous. Now if we could just find a happy medium. Some rain but not too much. I had 3 inches in my rain gauge yesterday morning. It rained all afternoon and part of the night. Some areas down here flood if you spit too much out the window!! #-o

• Happy 5th Birthday to My MIA...

Time is going by so quickly

• HI WARREN.. GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE OK..

glitter-graphics.com

'happy 5th birthday to my baby cuz, mia.. xx :queen:

• Happy 5th Birthday to Mia!!!! Have a wonderful birthday..

Warren - glad you are feeling a little better today..hope Carol is doing better too...

• That was beautiful Patsy thanks and thanks Judy for the birthday wishes

• good morning all

Weather does not look too good...

Tonight is my nephew Carl's college graduation party and happy to say this weekend is full of good things. Thank the Lord. tomorrow a Christening and last night a school dinner.

Most of all I am grateful I opened my eyes this morning LOL

Seriously....

Have a good day.

Patsy thinking of you and tell Steph I am thinking of them and I will never ever forget Matty. Love you..

• Good morning all.....

Have not been feeling well with my back and neck...going for epidural shots but they are just not enough, i'm still in agony plus my brother Vinny's been in the hospital if you can say a prayer. They aren't even sure whats wrong. They thought maybe a mild stroke but its not so they just have to keep testing.

Patsy sorry to hear about your uncle, btw Toniann looked beautiful.

Helen...there are just no words....I'm so sorry for you and your family.

Judy....God bless your daughter she's looks beautiful and sooo happy!!!

Terry....happy birthday to Mia!!!

Warren....hope you get good results from the sadist/dermatologist lol

Anna....I have to say we've had lots of rain but the temperature hasn't been that bad....YET lol

• Hello,

I spent almost 10 minutes creating a post earlier andit dissapeared into cyberspace when I hit "Send Post". Guess we will do it another time... #-o

• Good Morning All,

Prayers for Vinny and I will remember him and Warren at mass in a little while,.

Yes /Warren,

I remember Brooklyn /day being like a holiday when I was a kid. We got off from school so that was a holiday to me. lol

Warren,

I hope you are feeling better..

Hi Donna and Judy

going to Mia's last soccer game today. Donna;'s grand daughter and Mia play on the same team..

Have a great sunday, have a christening today. All happy things this weekend. thank you Jesus

• My big post is gone?????? What the hell is going on????>

• My Family at my nephew Carl's Graduation

Photobucket

• OK this is crazy, I just posted a photo

from last night. Where the hell is it???

• Where are all our Post???

• Hi-had a nice relaxing weekend..stayed home yesterday & today went to Tina'a house...Scott, Tina, Justin & I went to the pool for the afternoon..it was 90 out..so hot!!! Then had dinner & came home..watching HWONJ tonite & then get ready for work tomorrow...ugh..Terry-Happy Birthday to Mia..Debbie..hope u feel better..Terry-it's good to be busy for good things..Warren-glad you're feeling better..Judy-loved the baby shower pictures..there's nothing better than being a Grandma (next to being a Mom). well, enjoy the rest of the day..talk to u soon...bye

• lets see if this post goes through

• ok we are back and running I think

Good Night Sweet Dreams

GREAT PICTURE, CUZ.. LOVE YOU TOO XX

DEB!! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, SOON..PRAYERS FOR VINNY,

WE WILL DO.. [-oB

HI ANNA.. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND.!!

HI WARREN...HOPE YOU & CAROL ARE FEELING WELL.

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning,

I think this blog has a problem when it gets to the end of a page and is starting a new page......Admin maybe you can look into it!!!

Terry -What a great family picture....

Debbie - Hope you are feeling better and my thoughts and prayers go out to your brother Vinny.

Warren - Hope you are starting to feel better!!

Anna...seems like you are already getting such warm weather....Glad you had fun with your family

Was at my mothers house all weekend, we started to clean out the house (looks like we will be there all month) I can't believe all the stuff she had.

If anyone is interested we have: A hospital bed and a nanny cam/security camera for sale...if interested email me.

Have a great day!!!

• Good morning and I hope we are still up and running

• Hello,

Judy, I have been calling attention to the end of old/beginning of new page for some time now. I think it started when the admin converted from 25 entries to a page to 50 entries to a page. ??????? Have lost several entries and others show up a day later. :?:

Carol & I are both feeling pretty well right now. If you saw the bandaids all over my face you would swear Joe Louis hit me a few times. I try to tell people Carol did it but then I admit it was the Doctor/sadist. I have not heard back yet as to what the biopsies showed them but nobody rushes down here to do anything no matter how important we may think it is. They told me I would hear in a week or two!!! #-o

HI JUDY!!! HOPE ALL IS WELL & CRYSTAL IS FEELING GOOD!!!

WHEN IS THE BABY DUE??

HI WARREN..GLAD YOU & CAROL ARE FEELING BETTER AS

WE SPEAK.

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• Hello everyone-quick typeby..beautiful day outside-70 degrees (20 degrees lower than yesterday)..love this weather-it's in the 60's at night...just wanted to say "Hi"..have to get back to work..have a nice day..bye

• This drives me crazy

I posted a big post and where is it????

Now I had to log in and get a new password first before logging in

FRUSTRATING

• anyway

I said

Hello Cuz, Anna and all,

crappy, rainy day today

Tomorrow I have court so say a prayer my tenants get thrown out.

drug addict, potheads living on my property for no rent and they tell me to get off their property. I own the house and they live there like they do.

Talk about frustrating...

Hope all is well

love to all

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

GOOD LUCK, CUZ..JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.. BE OPTIMISTIC.

LOVE YA, XX

HOPEFULLY, THE WEATHER WILL BE A LITTLE NICE LATER ON.

WE NEED SOME SUNSHINE. :sunny:

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning,

Patsy - Crystal is due July 14th!!!

Terry - Good Luck with your tenants...what a nightmare...

Hi Warren, Donna, Debbie, Anna...

Hey where is Anthony and Jeanette!!!!!!!!

• Good Morning, Just finished my morning walk. I am sweating profusely!

1. I hope I am not at the bottom of the page or this will probably get lost.

2. I sincerely hope that justice will prevail and Terry gets rid of her big pain in the arse. Namely her tenants.

3. Took a chance and booked a short cruise out of Tampa. Hope Carol & I are both up to it when the time comes.

4. Have been watching a lot of the "Military" and the "Military History" Channel lately. I was very glad to see all the historians backing up Harry Trumans decision to drop the Atomic Bombs on Japan.They all agree that we would have lost tens of thousands of American lives in an invasion of Japan and the Japanese would have lost more people then the A bomb took. They were being prepped to fight to the death. Every man, woman & child. The Govenment was providing them with evrything from swords to sticks to kill any allied invaders.

5.Judy, All best wishes for the birth of a beautiful healthy grandchild and that Crystal comes through with flying colors! =DB

• Hi-Judy-only 1 more month to go-how exciting! Any names yet? Warren-hope u can make that cruise! Terry-hope everything works out for u w/your tenants..where is the justice system when u need it, right? Hi Patsy-another beautiful day-63 outside but after tomorrow-80's & 90's over the weekend..but loving this cool weather..everyone-have a great day.....bye

• From facebook from our Mary Ann

Mary Ann Cimino Lofgren commented on your Carl's Graduation album.

Mary Ann wrote: "Hi Terry, you guys look great, love your hair. Miss you all on the blog, haven't had time, just a few minutes on here on my lunch hour. Please tell everyone hello

and a horrible day in court. Does not pay to be a good citizen and person. Low life people,drug addicts have all the rights,. Needless to say my Christianity may just walk out the door tonight. So effin pissed...Low lifes will live rent free until july 31st and had to pay for a marshall. God give me strength...

• Thank you all for your post

It is in God's hands...

God forgive me for the things I would have liked t do to them today..Like punch the crap out of the smiling low life people...

• Umbria thanks for always calling me like Patsy does. Love u both

• Hello Everyone......I have been away from the blog in recent weeks.....Only because I needed some time to take care of some personal health issues. But, I am happy to tell you all that everything is now much better, and I am feeling Great again.

I also know that I have missed some of the news reported here,on the blog.

MY deepest regret is sending my sincere condolences to Laura,Judy,And Jolene on the passing of their Mother ,Lorraine.....I AM SO Sorry For Your Loss.

• I AM BACK PLAYING MY DRUMS AGAIN....AND I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

imageimage

HI CUZ..ONE MORE MONTH, & THIS CRAP WILL BE OVER!!

KISSES TO ALL MY CUZZIE WUZZIES.. XX

HELLO, MY JOEBROXX...NICE TO SEE YOU POSTEING ON HERE,

AGAIN.. HOPE YOU STAY A WHILE..SO GLAD YOU'RE FEELING

BETTER.. YOU SOUNDED GREAT WHEN I SPOKE TO YOU RECENTLY

ON THE PHONE.. SEND MY LOVE TO STACY & THE KIDS.XX

YOU ALWAYS LOOK SO HAPPY, SITTING BEHIND THE DRUMS..

TALK TO YOU, SOON.XX

WEATHER IS NICE OUT, ENJOY!!! :flower:

• Good afternoon All,

Have a great day.

• Hello everyone..Terry-sorry about the court case..too bad you can't call the cops when they're in the middle of their drugtaking..this is so unfair! Another beautiful day here-up to 80 but in the 90's for tomorrow & the weekend..so far it's been a nice summer out here (but we need more rain!)...well, have to get back to work..have a nice day....bye

• Hi- today is Flag Day..........

• Hello every one,

:salut:My Flag is out and it is a very nice day

• Happy Flag Day. It is also one of my Grandaughters birthday. One Grandson was born on D-Day and tnen the girl on Flag day. Very patriotic family. Makes it easy to remember their birthdays too. I have a Flag on a hanging Deco piece just outside the front door and two small flags out by my coach light.

Joe Pinto. Glad to see you on here and I am glad you are feeling better.

Terry, I know a fellow & his wife down here who bought two homes to rent out. He has a Manager who does the renting and all the contacts with the tenants. I am sure it cost him some but he has NO aggrevation with the rentals or renters.

Fred, I salute your flag!!! =DB

• These are pictures I took on Sunday,June 2, at Fort Wadsworth in S.I.

imageimage

• Good Morning All,

Have a great day.

Now my lunatic tenants are feeding raccoons on my back porch. I saw them bring a cage in the house. I have a bad feeling before they leave they are going to put one in my house. They are very sick men..

If this does not end soon I am going to have a nervous breakdown.

Not worth being a hard working citizen own a house. Last night got my taxes for my S.I> house. Oh boy they get higher and higher, You work your entire life and it is hard to just pay bills. You see my low life, welfare, scamming drug addict tenants they get more from the system. //we work and we get BILLS. They get free phones, medicaid and money.Just venting cause I am so sick to my stomach from all of this. I watch them on my cameras destroy my house that I worked so hard for my entire life since I was 14...

and to think.....they come fro the neighborhood..Terrace place that is why I rented to them thinking they were like us good people...

Ok My Aria is coming that will brighten up my day.

• Thank Warren,

When this is all over I am going to clean my basement out there and get rid of the aggravation.

MY POOR CUZ..I PRAYED FOR YOU THE OTHER NIGHT..

THIS WILL ALL BE OVER SOON. DO NOT GET SICK OVER IT,

THOSE BASTARDS ARE NOT WORTH IT.

GIVES LOTS OF XXX TO ARIA & MIA FOR ME.

LOVE YA, MUCHO..XX

HI JOEBROOXX..NICE PIX. TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX

HI FRED..HOPE ALL IS WELL..COME ON HERE MORE OFTEN.

ALWAYS NICE TO SEE YOU POST.

HI WARREN..I AM ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN YOU COME ON.. AT LEAST

I KNOW YOU'RE OK & FEELING GOOD.

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!

I HAVE A BUSY ONE.. BRIDAL SHOWER TOMORROW AFTERNOON,

& DOUBLE HEADER PARTY ( GRADUATION & SWEET 16 FOR MY

NIECE & NEPHEW) AT MY SISTER'S HOUSE IN DYKER IN THE EVENING.)

ALL GOOD STUFF, THANK GOD.. :flower:

• Good Morning,

Terry - So sorry you have to go through all of this...I can't believe how easy it is for some low life tenants to have all the rights......

Fred - Nice to see you on....how is everything?

Joe - Thanks for th e condolences..nice to see you back..

Hi Patsy, Warren, Debbie, Anna and everyone else.

Beautiful out today...going back to moms the weekend to continue to clean out the house......

Have a great weekend!!!!

• Just want to wish all you Dad's out there a very Happy Father's Day....Enjoy the weekend!!!

• Good Morning everyone-Terry-what a nightmare!! I'm lucky to have a govt.job but unfortunately, I see these kind of people every day..i work for Community Services-the same people come in year after year & get help with everything...hope this will be over soon..hi Patsy & Judy.. Jessica & I are going to a purse party tonite & going to the pool tomorrow (it will be 96 here)..Happy Father's Day to all the bloggers and have a nice weekend ...bye.......

glitter-graphics.com

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU GREAT DADS

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :king:

• Hello, I am a Father of 3. Two Boys & a Girl. I am the Grandfather of 7. 5 boys & 2 girls. I really feel honored as I am so proud of my children & grandchildren that Fathers day to me means-Hey Warren, How lucky can you get. The only thing wrong about moving so far away from them is not seeing the grandchildren grow up. They have all been here at our house in Florida and we have been up to there homes on many occasions since we moved. What we have discovered is that as the yougins get a little older their parents are a little too busy to get down here and see us. It is of course quite expensive also. Our oldest 2 grandchildren turned 21 this month. WHOA. That seems impossible. Where does the time go? #-o

Anna, enjoy your purse party and visit to the pool. By the way. What the hell is a purse party?

Patsy & Judy, thanks for the Fathers Day wishes. Terry. My advice is as follows: Make yourself a stiff drink, 8-[ Sit on the couch and watch a video of your kids and grandkids and chill out!!!

• Hi All....

Vinny's still in the hospital. They did a brain angiogram and that was clear, thank God. They are gonna do a spinal tap and if that's good also they are totally stumped!!! They do believe he had a mild stroke so we'll see what this next test shows. Thanks for your prayers.

Terry....it so sad how much rights tenants have!!! How can we, as the home owner, have less rights then them? Its sickening...sorry you're going through this.

Judy....Crystal is due the day before my mom's b'day. She was july 15th and I'm the 17th. Boy that's coming fast....

Hello to Patsy, Anna, Warren, Joe and Fred.

• Hi-we just got back from the purse party...Warren-this is like a tupperware party only they're selling pocketbooks, totes, wallets-all at twice the cost...there's food & drinks and that's when you get suckered into buying something that u don't really want or need...LOL..Debbie-hope your brother gets better soon...well, good night everyone..Happy Father's Day this weekend...bye

• Hey Anna, thanks for the explanation of the Purse Party. I can relate since back in the 60" or 70"s I was a Tupperware "Lady". My job in the post office was not quite enough for us to make ends meet raising a family and trying to fix up a "handyman" house.I had at least two part time jobs most of the time. I never felt I was sticking anybody when it came to selling Tupperware. Yeah, it was expensive but it lasts for ever. I still have many of the pieces that I sold back then. You had to have a little of everything to display if you wanted to sell.

Debbie, hello back at you. Vinny is in our prayers. I hope they find the problem soon and cure him.

Patsy, I was a pretty strong Met's fan when I lived in NJ. I saw them in the Polo grounds when they were comical and later in Shea when they were much improved. Tommie Agee, Ron Swaboda and Cleon Jones were one hell of an outfield. I do also remember Gil Hodges pulling Jones out of a game because he did not hustle after a ball. He walked out to left field and asked him if he were ill or hurt. Jones said no. Hodges walked him off the field. Down here in the Tampa area of course the Rays are the home team. While I do not particularly root for them they are in the American League East and we get a LOT of Yankee games on TV. I used to hate the Yankees but now since I see them much more then the Mets I am familiar with most of the players. This is from an old Brooklyn Dodger Fan who hated the Yankees with a passion for many years. I still root for the Mets when they are on TV but it is seldom. :-00

• HERE WE GO AGAIN. POST CAN'T GET THROUGH...

Hi All,

Trying to keep busy and not think of the nightmare of bay 10th street.

Going to Trace in bay ridge tomorrow with my boys and the family. Mike has to work.

Hope everyone has a great Fathers Day and God bless our fathers that are here and those in heaven.

love you all

• OMG Warren

the company I sell skincare for is owned by Tupperware..

This discussion has been closed.