Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued) - Page 15 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued)

Comments

• Hello All,

Patsy, we are both doing pretty well. We are very anxious to see if this new Doctor's plan will work. Next week I have two appointments on Monday. One with My family Doctor in the AM and then the Radiation Oncologist in the afternoon. Later next week I have an appointment with my Cardiologist. Might as well call next week "Warren's Doctors week".

Terry, there were several stores, including Belmonts, that had a double window foyer and some of them had a window in the middle. Michael's & Co Furniture had a large lobby with the window in the middle. We used to drive the mgr crazy by roller skating in between the windows. Way back there was another furniture store on 5th Ave & 12th Street that had the same setup. We drove them crazy with the roller skates also.

Question for all: When you went roller skating, where did you keep your skate key so you would not lose it????? :?:

• Hi Everyone,

Warren - Hope the new meds work for Carol....

I went roller skating all the time, but for the life of me I can't remember where I used to put the key. Maybe around my neck?????? I don't remember....

Terry - Glad you are having a good time, bring some sun home....it got a little cooler than its been

Hi Al and Prodigalson - Nice to see you on....

Have a great day.

• HI GUYS..

HEY JUDY... HOW ARE YOU??

PRODIGALSON.. I MISSED YOU POST EARLIER.. NICE TO SEE YOU

ON HERE.

WARREN.. I KEPT MY KEY ON TWINE & WORE IT AROND MY NECK.

I REMEMBER MY SKATES & SKATE KEY. THE SKATES HAD WHAT THEY CALLED

BALL BEARINGS?? I THINK THAT'S RIGHT.

THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

SKATING & PLAYING STICKBALL.. MY 2 FAVORITE THINGS TO DO

GROWING UP. THANX FOR THE MEMORIES.. :D-Y

• Warren,[i]

Around my neck on a string...

• Where is my post????

Oh God!!!! Here we go again...

Warren,[i]

My skate key was also around my neck on a string...

• Does anyone see my post???

I posted twice and I don't see it//

What the hell is going on???

• Now they are here...Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Terry, I complained about this a month ago. If you are putting an entry as the first one on a page, it does not show up sometimes till overnight. You have no way of knowing that it is going to happen because when you are typing your entry it appears that it is going to be on the page indicated then. I mentioned it and got ignored!!! :(

• Hi,

Hi Patsy, I'm good how about you...

I thought that is where we kept our skate key...

We were always skating or riding bikes, thats why we were always so skinny!!! LOL

Did anyone ever go to St Rocco's roller skating on Thursday afternoons??? I can still hear the music they played..what fun that was, couldn't wait to get home from school to go skating..

Have a good night everyone..

• Went to a Zumba class here in Saint Pete. Not bad....

Saw my cousins Ronnie and Linda Ramasanto tonight also...

Vacation is going fast...

Hope all is well.

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

• Judy I always went to Saint Rocco's skating. Loved going there and I always loved staying at My aunt Marie and Uncle Chubby's..

I thought about Saint Rocco's when everyone first started to talk about skating...

• Old Goat in FL said:

Terry, I complained about this a month ago. If you are putting an entry as the first one on a page, it does not show up sometimes till overnight. You have no way of knowing that it is going to happen because when you are typing your entry it appears that it is going to be on the page indicated then. I mentioned it and got ignored!!! :(

I thought it was just me. Did u see it posted 2 times???

Drives me crazy

[i]

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

ST ROCCO'S ROLLER SKATING.. THE BEST FUN EVER!!

I LOVE ALL THESE GREAT MEMORIES..KEEP THEM GOING..

HI CUZ.. GLAD YOU'RE HAVING FUN..VACATIONS DO GO

FAST..MAKE THE BEST OF IT..SEND MY LOVE TO ALL XX

JUDY..I'M GOOD.. S.O.S.

I BROUGHT MY DAUGHTER TONIANN TO WORK WITH ME TODAY

TO DO SOME SHREDDING OF OLD FILES, ETC FOR THE COMPANY.

A GOOD WAY FOR HER TO EARN SOME $$$..

HI WARREN..ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :sunny:

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning ALL,

Have a great day

• Good morning..sad day for me-one year ago today my friend & co-worker Dave passed away...just found out Tina's BF's mother has cancer...prayers needed..Pstsy-not liking Lisa too much on Apprentice but I think she could be a strong contender (her personality is strong & she gets the job done)..also, DWTS-I liked Sherri but I think Gladys should have gone home first...think the blonde (forgot her name) is going to win...it's tough this year..re: A.I.-it's a toss-up-they're all good...LOL..well, everyone have a nice day today-talk to us soon......bye

• Hi There,

Another georgeous day down here. Terry, I would get the same entry twice because I would type it in again when I could not find it after the first submission. As I said before it has something to do with the change of the pages.

I know that most of you were not around or at least old enough to remember what transpired on the home front during WW11. One of the things that hangs in my memory banks was the scrap metal drives. When the government announced a date for your neighborhood people started a day or two before gathering everything made of metal. Then the night before they would pile all of it at an intersection. Ours was 6th Ave & 12th Street. Imagine doing that today with the amount of traffic around!!!Sometimes the pile would exceed 10 feet high. Unfortuneatly some people lost their front fence gates because over exhuberent kids would gather them and throw them on the pile. Huge dump trucks would come and gather up the metal. It was like a contest between blocks to see who had the biggest pile. It was called patriotism but I think a lot of the metal (including old stoves etc:) were things that people wanted to get rid of and it was more convenient then carrying the items to a dump. The sad display back then were the Gold Star banners hanging in people's windows. That meant that the family had lost a love one in the war. There were not many streets that did not have at least one of those banners in the window. :pale:

• Good Morning All,

Weather is still beautiful thanks to Warren. lol

Did not go to the beach yesterday Mike was not feeling well. May go today...

Hope all is well up North...

Have a great day.

Prayers out to Dave in heaven and to Tina's best friends Mom.

It just seems everyday you hear the bad news. My cousin Ronnie and Linda's dear friend Steve passed away, so the wake and funeral will be sunday and monday. He was only in his 50's..so sad...Poor guy suffered also.

Do go out and enjoy the day and just try to enjoy life as much as you can... See ya later

• Good Morning-beautiful day here too...watching Justin tonight...thanks Terry-my friend Dave was only 47-massive heart attack...gone too soon...sounds like your vacation is wonderful...Jessica gets married 4 weeks from today..going to the beauty parlor tomorrow for her hair trial (I don't know-we never had to do this when we got married..LOL)..anyone watch A.I.? what a shock-Jessica almost voted off..crazy..have a nice weekend everyone..bye

• HI GUYS..

BUSY, BUSY DAY.. WE MOVED INTO NEW OFFICE SPACE TODAY.. SAME BLDG., SAME FLOOR, BUT MUCH BIGGER SPACE.. I NOW HAVE A HUGE DESK.. ( YOU WOULD THINK I WAS REALLY IMPORTANT) LOL

PRAYERS [-oB

FOR ALL THAT NEED THEM..

ANNA.. I LOVE 'DWTS' ALOT THIS YEAR & YES GLADYS KNIGHT WILL PROBABLY BE THE NEXT ONE ELIMINATED.. BUT KUDOS TO HER.. SHE IS IN HER 70'S..GOD BLESS..

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND & C U ALL, SOON.. XX :)

• Went to Johns Pass today and shopped and had coffee by the water with Ralph and Rosa and dinner at a friends restaurant. We went to eat at their restaurant and they were in Brooklyn and we were here..

Beautiful day here in florida

Good night sweet dreams

• Anna

I watched and it is so crazy. It is the voting. If they don't like the person or they think everyone is voting for that one person they don't vote. She really is very talented.

• Good Morning All,

Beautiful day here in Florida. Going to the beach and off to Cousin Geri's for dinner...

Hope all is well. Have a great day...

• where is everyone???

Going, going GONE. lol

• Okay Terry. Now you know how I felt like a couple of weeks ago when I posted Going, Going, GONE. It is a weird feeling almost like talking to yourself. When I posted that, the only ones coming on regularly were Patsy, Anna and myself. The blog unfortuneatly is no longer a part of a lot of peoples daily life. They get involved with other places when they get on the computer. I hope it does not hurt your attendance at the reunion!

Some more WWll stuff. Rationing became a big problem. Each member of the family got a ration book. Even I had one and I was not even in my teens yet. Just about all food was rationed and for gasoline you had to get a sticker on your car that indicated your priority and how much you could buy. We did not have a car so that did not affect us directly. Some friends that did have a car and used it for work had very little gas allowed for recreation. Thank god for the NYC Transit system! When my Mother went food shopping she would have to bring all our books to get enough food for the family. What a lot of people do not know is that England, Scotland, Ireland & Wales and I am sure some other countries, were still on rationing well into the 1950's My brothers were stationed in Germany in the early 50's and had to bring food baskets with them when they visited our relatives in Scotland. The first time they went they did not know about it. They each had an egg for breakfast and found out later that was the ration amount for the family for a week. One evening my Mother made SPAM for supper. It was the only meat she could get that day. My Father had stopped for a libation on the way home and when he saw his supper went right to the phone and sent a telegram to President Truman. It said "It is a damn shame you can not get a decent meal in the USA". By coincidence rationing came off the next day so naturally my Father took credit for it. #-o

P.S. Terry, If Mike gets tired on the way home, Dillon S.C. is exactly half way home and there are plenty of Motels there>

• Hi-watched Justin last night, then today, Jessica got her hair done.(and makeup)she looked like a model...looks like storms coming to Chicago overnight although right now it's 67 degrees but cloudy..going to try & stay home & clean tomorrow...the weekends go by too fast..can't wait for "Celebrity Apprentice" tomorrow night..enjoy the rest of the weekend...bye

• this is why and I say it again ....Why people don't come on.

I posted 2 times and it sent me to the main page. Had to go get a new password just to get on again. Drives me crazy..

I WROTE...Went to Cousin Geri and John's for dinner and had a great time,. She says Hi to everyone...She might be up for he reunion..

GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS

Thanks Warren for the info about the halfway mark...I will tell him..

Where is Patsy????

Hi Anna

• Good Morning and Happy sunday,

Going to church and off to the beach.

I heard it is going to be 82 in New York today...

Happy Birthday in Heaven Grandpa Carly Angelo.

I guess back in the day no one really knew what day they really were born. If the midwife messed up your name and your date ...Well It was what it was.

My grandpa celebrated his birthday his entire life on April 12th. When he passed away his date of birth on the certificate was April 15th and his name also was different..He always thought his name was Carmine and Carly for short. Well the certificate says Carmen. Crazy in those days....

Everyone have a great day...

• hi-stayed home to clean today..warm outside-78 degrees..tornadoes here in the Midwest since last night & severe weather coming towards Chicago..wind advisory outside of 50 miles per hour...watching Celebrity tonight...Hi Terry-sounds like you're having a wonderful vacation...well, enjoy the rest of the night...bye

• Hi Anna I am watching Celebrity Apprentice too

Good Night Sweet Dreams

WEATHER HERE IN BROOKLYN IS GOING TO BE 86 TODAY.

HAPPY MONDAY..

HI WARREN, ANNA & CUZZIE..

CUZ,, IS THE 22ND STILL ON?? LOVE YA, XX

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning All

Have a great day.

Funeral Mass and off to the beach MAYBE....

Got red yesterday. It was hot, hot, hot t the beach.

Like where the hell is everyone??

I came back and u all left.. lol

• Yes Patsy it is still on..

Will be home thursday or friday....

• Hello All,

Okay, I know, I am the only one in the Avatar. Took pictures of Carol & I Easter Sunday but did not get one of the two of us together. If I do not get one soon, I will post one of Carol's pictures for awhile.

Terry, watch that burn. On the back page of the sports section of the Tampa Bay Times they show how long you can stay in the sun before your burn. You do not want to go home covered with blisters & Noxema!!!

If it hits anything abobe 85 today in NY it will probably be warmer then here. Weather has been beautiful with highs about 85 for a few weeks now.

Okay, I have two Doctors appointments today. One in less then an hour from now. They should be happy as well as my Cardiologist on Thursday because I have lost 8-9 pounds in the last two months. By the way. It was great seeing the pictures of the old Brooklyn Dodgers they showed during the Jackie Robinson Celebrations. I read this morning that Ralph Branca is the only surviving player from the 1947 team. Holy Mackeral!!! ](*,)

• Hi,

Been in the hospital with mom since Thursday, she is not doing very good...they found that the cancer has now spread to her liver and spleen....Please I just wish God would take her so she doesn't have to suffer, I think she has been through enough......and I don't think my sisters or I could stand to watch her suffer with pain after all shes been through.....Please keep her in your prayers...thanks

I just want to wish Terry a very Happy Birthday.......Have a wonderful day....

• Oh my Dear Judy,

I am crying now. Poor Lorraine. Such a vibrant woman and wonderful lady. It is so hard on US when we have to watch our loved ones suffer...I have and I know how it feels.I wish it really was my 16th birthday and not my 61st.If it was we would have so many people we love around us and healthy. it is what it is..The Youth is truly wasted on the young. We just don't appreciate what we have when we are young. We think life is going to go very slow and now that we are older we see how fast it truly does go by. My prayers for Lorraine will be said right now.Hang in there Judy and love to your sisters also...xoxoxo

• HI JUDY.. SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOM.

I HOPE THE GOOD LORD DOES WHATEVER HE THINKS IS THE RIGHT THING TO

DO TO EASE HER PAIN. LOVE & PRAYERS [-oB [-oB TO YOU &

YOUR FAMILY..XX

glitter-graphics.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUZ.. ENJOY!!!! XX

WEATHER WILL BE 80 DEGREES TODAY..

GO OUT & ENJOY!!! :flower:

WEATHER WILL BE 80 DEGREES TODAY..

GO OUT & ENJOY!!! :flower:

• This gets me crazy.

Where the hell is my post again???

• Hi cuz and All,

Have a great day

Beach today.

Talk to ya later...

• Hi-quick typeby-Terry-Happy Birthday-enjoy your day.. it's true Terry for some reason, time goes by faster as you get older...Judy-so sorry to hear about your Mom..prayers said...angels all around her...everyone, have a nice day...bye

• Strange things are happening:

Remember when Red Buttons sang that with HO-Ho-Hee-Hee? Terry's posts disappear, Patsy's come on twice. Mine are delayed if it starts a new page???? Last but not least, the top of this page comes up with a post from Terry that says," Warren,around my neck on a string." Now I know she is talking about a skate key but I wonder what people not following that conversation on here are thinking????

Judy, I have been through the same thing with my Mother. No one can say they can feel exactly like you but we can share some of your pain. When my Mother was going through this we had a great Minister. He told me "Just try and concentrate on the good times with your Mother, it will help a lot" I tried and it did help some.

Terry, Happy Birthday. Yes they do seem to come around quicker as you age!!! :-({|=

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• ha ha Warren so true that post always comes up first when I come on. Warren around my neck lol

WEATHER IS COOLER TODAY THAT THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE BEEN..

BUT, IT'S STILL NICE..

MY DAUGHTER TONIANN IS LEAVING FOR FLORIDA TODAY

WITH MY SISTER ROBYN & HER FAMILY... LUCKY HER.

THEY WILL BE THERE FOR 5 DAYS.

SHE GOT ALL HER HOMEWORK FROM HER TEACHERS, & 1 TEST WILL

BE GIVEN TO HER WHEN SHE GETS BACK.. HER MARKS ARE GREAT, SO I'M NOT TOO UPSET ABOUT HER MISSING 3 DAYS OF SCHOOL.

SHE DESERVES THIS TRIP.. :D-Y

EVERYONE.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• HELLO PEEPS

SAD DAY DICK CLARK DIES AT 82 YEARS YOUNG

• THANK YOU DICK CLARK FOR YOUR YEARS OF GREAT MUSIC

AND THE BEST NEW YEAR EVE PARTYS

I FOR ONE WILL MISS YOU

REST IN PEACE

• TODAY TOOK TWO GREATS FROM THIS WORLD

THE SECOND BEING LEVON HELM DRUMER FOR THE BAND

LEVON IS UP IN HEVEN PLAYING THE DRUMS WITH THE OTHER GODS OF MUSIC

REST IN PEACE LEVON HELM

HI UMBRIA...YES, SAD ABOUT DICK CLARK.. I USED TO

LOVE SATURDAY MORNING BACK IN THE DAY & WATCHING 'AMERICAN

BANDSTAND', & ,NEW YEAR'S EVE IN THE CITY BY TIME SQUARE

WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

R.I.P. DICK CLARK [-oB

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

• Oh I finally got on!!

Terry you're right it's so discouraging when you can't get your posts on here!!!! Happy belated Birthday....hope you saw my post on f/b....

Judy so sorry for what mom's going through...I'm praying for all of you.

Patsy so glad for Toniann!!! She'll have a ball.

Anna I can't believe your daughters wedding will be here in 4 weeks!!! wow so fast.....

Warren I thought the same thing when I read Terry's post...what if you didn't know she meant the skate key lol

Anthony....love seeing the music again.

Ok hope everyone enjoys the day and this beautiful weather!!!

• Ok This is my third post...where do they keep going...hope this one comes thru

• Well folks, you are having the same problem I was complaining about. Example, Patsy's post was listed on top of the Brooklyn Back When index. Yet when you went to the page, it was not there. Why? Because it started a new page and I feel the same thing happened to Debbie. They changed the software somehow so that there is a delay from the bottom of one page to the start of another. Eventually they show up?????????

If my 200lbs were around Terry's neck she would have a real problem!!! She is leaving just in time. Terry had perfect weather the whole time she & Mike were here in Florida but heavy rain storms are predicted for this weekend.

Cardiologist this afternoon. I hope he is pleased that I have lost 10lbs or I will kick him in the butt.

Hey Anthony, I can just picture you zooming around in your electric cart to all the old Dick Clark music.

Carol still on her meat & potatoes diet and she is doing pretty well... 8-[

• Hi-quick typeby...yes-sad about Dick Clark-he was so loved...New Year's Eve won't be the ssme without him...Debbie-Jessica's wedding is 3 weeks from tomorrow-so much to do..I'm taking off May 9, 10 & 11th (the day of the wedding)..but have appts for the vet & the kennel for Cody, hair appts, nail appt. food shopping for out of town people coming over, rehearsal dinner-I could go on & on (but I'm exhausted just thinking of it...LOL)..anyone watch A.I.last night? Saw part of it..wonder who's going home tonight...have to go back to work.......bye

• Here we go again lost my post and says attempt to post has failed. Such a pain..

• Hi All,

Will be traveling tomorrow very early say some prayers for us.

Yes Warren

We had great weather.

today we went to the beach but it was cloudy and sated to rain.

Ate dinner at Ralph and Rosa's and now w are going to go to bed very early and get up very early and start our trip.

Patsy,

Hope u guys are still coming see if Debbie wants to come sunday.

Ordered the food. doing pickings and some brunch.

HI CUZ...YES, I AM STILL COMING.. WILL CALL FESTINA

TODAY TO CONFIRM & I WILL CALL DEBBIE & SEE IF SHE

WANTS TO COME..

ANGELS ALL AROUND YOU CUZZIES & SAFE TRIP BACK HOME!!!XXXX

WARREN.. GLAD ABOUT YOUR 10LBS.. & VERY HAPPY CAROL'S DIET

IS WORKING OUT..HOPE ALL IS WELL..

ANNA..WOW!! IT'S WEDDING TIME ALREADY.. HOW QUICKLY IT WENT.. SEEMS LIKE JUST THE OTHER DAY YOU TOLD US ABOUT

THE DATE... LOVE A.I. THIS YEAR.. COLTON DIXON GONE.. NOT

ONE OF MY FAVORITES ANYWAY.. I STILL LOVE JESSICAC FOR THE WIN & JOSHUA TO PLACE 2ND OR VICE VERSA..

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!! & C U ALL, LATER.. :flower:

T.G.I.F. :D-Y

• JUDY.. WHERE ARE YOU.?? HOPE ALL IS WELL..

HOW IS MOM DOING??? PRAYERS ARE BEING SAID FOR HER [-oB

• Hi,

Been with mom in the hospital the past two days....not doing good, she still has not responded or ate in seven days....there is nothing more they can do...we are now waiting for a bed in the the nursing home hospice.. Right now we can just keep her as comfortable as possible until God chooses to take her.....I will keep you posted.

Thanks for all the prayers, calls and emails it is very comforting.

• Hi all....

Judy so so sorry to hear about mom. Hopefully she's not in pain. I've been praying for all of you xoxo

• Patsy i'll try to call you back later.

JUDY...OUR HEARTS GO OUT TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY..XX

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Hello from a rainy Saturday in Florida. Terry got out just in time. Heavy rain at times, Thunder etc:. It has been very dry here so the rain is welcomed. Could do with out the heavy winds, Thunder & Lightning though. They actually predicted a lot worse then we are getting.

Judy, our prayers are with you during this very difficult time.

You folks marrying off your daughters reminds me of when our kids got married. It was many years ago but we went through some of the same things you are going through. Took our daughter to several places before she decided on one for a reception. Funny thing is she picked what was our (Carol & I) first choice. It was a popular restaurant with a seperate hall in the back. The boys were a little easier. While we helped, the brides families had most of the work. Each of our kids Married Catholics and we are Protestant. At two of the weddings we had both a Minister from our Church and a priest from the Catholic Church presiding. It went very well and made all involved happy.

Carol has to decide now what foods she should try now that her 10 day Meat & Potato diet has concluded. Hope she can take one at a time and maybe we can figure out what bothers her the most.

Workers coming next week to start the process of replacing our counter tops in the Kitchen & Guest bath with Quartz Stone. It is expensive but we are due for a change. :-00

• HI ALL

AND HI TO MY BEST BUD

SO YOUR 54 YEARS YOUNG TODAY

LIKE I SAID YOUR STILL THAT LITTLE BRAT TO ME

REMEMBER LAUR IAM GOING TO TELL MOMMY YOUR WITH THE UMBRIAS LOL

OR

DONT GO IN THAT CAR I WILL TELL

(IT WAS MY CAR) LOL

ANYWAYS I STILL LOVE YA

YOUR MY BEST BUD AND ALWAYS WILL BE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

• Thanks Anthony, you are so funny.love you!!

Don't know if you read the facebook from your brother Steven...he mentioned that when he got stabbed my mom went to see him in the hospital....when I told my sisters none of us remember that....my mother always thinking of everyone else!!!!

• PS...THANKS FOR MENTIONING MY AGE...JUST WHAT EVERY WOMEN LOVES TO HEAR!!!!! ONLY KIDDING.....BECAUSE RIGHT NOW 54 SOUNDS GOOD BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE 84...lol lol lOVE YOU!!!

• Hey Judy. I was 54 once a long time ago. In fact I was still working when I was 54. If i make it, I will be retired 20 years in October. Happy Birthday young lady.

I was a very lucky guy when it came my turn to serve in the Army. There were no official wars in 1957, 58 and 59. I did end up in Ft Knox and the Gold was safe while I was there. I got to drive an M-47 & M-48A-1 tank while I was there and while I had to go out in the field for Manuvers, no enemy was shooting at me. I learned how to shoot several weapons in the Army but I have never even touched a weapon since. There is a world of knowledge to be learned while serving and you get to know people from all possible backrounds. I learned more about people in my two years active service then at any other time of my life. :D-Y

• Thank Festina and Patsy and /carol for coming to my Fresh Direct Party. I had fun as always.

Photobucket

• good times

Photobucket

'JUDY.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.'' HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL

DAY,..(YOU DESERVE IT).. MANY, MANY MORE, MY FRIEND. XX

CUZ.. LOVE THE PIX.. WE HAD A GOOD TIME & SOME

GOOD LAUGHS.. LOVE YA, XX

• EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! :flower:

• EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! :flower:

• Good Morning Cuz and All,

Always a great time and laughs when we are together. I hardly ate anything but felt better when watching Celebrity apprentice. Ate 3 friggin donuts that you brought to me. lol

I think Dyanna should have been thrown off getting on my nerves. I was getting nervous thinking he was going to fire our boy Clay.

Have a great day. Going to pick Mia up from school Mikie took off to bring the Aria to the doctor and he is running late.

Always something !!!!

I have to say I really enjoy when we do our little get togethers. Must do them more often...Love you Cuz...

• Our other girls day out...

Photobucket

• Good Morning..nice weekend-sunny but cool...heard you guys had bad weather back east..Happy Birthday Judy...prayers for your Mom...hi Terry & Patsy..love Apprentice..sorry Penn went home..he is so smart..Diana needs to go home...I think Lisa has a shot at winning..well, have to get back to work...hope everyone has a great day...bye

• Good Morning..nice weekend-sunny but cool...heard you guys had bad weather back east..Happy Birthday Judy...prayers for your Mom...hi Terry & Patsy..love Apprentice..sorry Penn went home..he is so smart..Diana needs to go home...I think Lisa has a shot at winning..well, have to get back to work...hope everyone has a great day...bye

• Hi Anna and all,

Had hard time posting again.

Where is everyone???

Going going Gone. lol

Have a great night.

Thinking and praying for your Mom Judy.

• another photo of our fun afternoon

Photobucket

• good night sweet dreams

HI CUZ & ALL...

ANNA.. I AM HOPING CLAY WINS, BUT YES, LISA HAS A GREAT SHOT AT IT!! WOULDN'T IT BE IRONIC IF DAYANNA WINS!!

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED...

SHE IS EYE CANDY, THAT IS WHAY TRUMP KEEPS HER

AROUND.. LOL

CUZ.. IS ARIA OK..??? IS IT JUST A CHECK UP??

TALK TO YOU SOON. LOVE YA, XX

EVERYONE, HAVE A NICE DAY!!! :flower:

• Hi-love the shows on this year..DWTS was great..I want the blonde opera singer Katherine to win (although William Levy isn't bad to look at at all..LOL)..I really thought Penn was going to win C.A...sorry he's gone...looks like Lisa & Diana will fight it out again this weekend...heard HWONJ was on Sunday night-will have to see if it repeats this week (don't have a VCR anymore-so have to rely on repeats to watch)..anyway, hope everyone enjoy their day...bye.......

• Hi all

Little chilly today.

• Patsy,

Aria is ok

she is still coughing and on meds.

Watched them for awhile today and Lori came and took over. Had to go to the lawyer in the old neighborhood. Starting the eviction...Big money but I have to do it...

• Good night sweet dreams

HI CUZ.. GOOD LUCK WITH THE EVICTION..

TOO BAD IT HAD TO COME TO THIS..

HOPE ARIA FEELS BETTER.

I WATCHED DWTS PART 1 LAST NGHT ON DEMAND..

WAS GREAT!! I WISH EVERY WEEK WAS MOTOWN WEEK.

WHAT A GREAT SHOW!!! TONITE I WILL WATCH THE

ELIMINATIONS SHOW ON DVR.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Good morning all. Too many good baseball games on TV to watch the so called "reality",dance & talent shows.

Carol is slowly starting to blend in some of her food items that she has been off for about two weeks. She is still feeling okay and if she hits a bad day, we will have to examine what she ate in the last couple of days to "perhaps" hone in on what bothers her digestive tract.

The Old Goat is doing fairly well but not any stronger. Had a guy here yesterday creating a template for our new Quartz counter tops to be installed. We will have to empty all our base cabinets and drawers in the kitchen and guest bath before they come. That will be a pain in the a--.

Terry, I never felt more helpless then trying to take care of a sick child whether it was my own children or grandchildren. It is so hard for them to express how they really feel. Let me add my wishes for good luck on the eviction. Sounds like the "Tenants from Hell". Years ago when my Father first bought our house on 12th Street, it came with tenants on the top floor. The husband and wife were both drunks and fought all the time. I really do not remember how my Dad got rid of them but the new Tenants were great people who were still in the house when I got married and left in 1960. They were newly weds when they took the apartment. My Father was never going to rent out the top floor again because of the bad experience with the first clowns but this was right after WW2 and the GI's were coming home, getting married and needed places to live. When a friend of the family pleaded the newlyweds case, my Dad could not say NO. :-00

• Hi Warren

Stay strong....

It is just too bad I have to do this eviction. $$$$$$$$$

It has to be done. Too much pot smoking and it is making my neighbors crazy with the low life people going in and out of the apartment. (so they complain about)

I can not be there 24 hours a day. Not good when don't live in the house that u rent...Well could be worse God forbid...

It is what it is...

A BIT NIPPY OUT & SOME RAIN ON THE WAY!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! :flower:

• It is with much sadness to let you know that my mom passed away last night ......we were all there by her side all day singing, praying and talking to her.......we all left and she died peacefully with her aid by her side......I will post funeral arrangements later on this afternoon

• Hi Judy:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother. She is finally at peace. It's something how they wait for everyone to leave before they pass on. I think they don't want family there when it happens. My love and prayers are with you and your family through this tough time. Love......

• JUDY

HONEY I AM SO SORRY ABOUT MOM BUT LISTEN SHE IS IN A MUCH BETTER PLACE NO MORE PAIN I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER

WELL MY BEST BUD TAKE IT E-Z AND DONT OVER DO IT

• HI JUDY..

SENT YOU AN E-MAIL.. TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX

• HI JUDY..

SENT YOU AN E-MAIL.. TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX

• Just read on facebook about your Mom...I am so sorry for your loss Judy. She was and is a wonderful woman.I will never forget her. Love you much...My condolences to your sisters.

This discussion has been closed.