Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued) - Page 13 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued)

Comments

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

WHERE IS EVERYONE?? 8O

WEATHER IS GOING TO BE 60 DEGREES TODAY. NOT BAD..

SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER..

EVERYONE, ENJOY!!! :flower:

• HI JOEBROOXX!!! WHO IS THAT IN THE PICTURE WITH YOU..

I AM THINKING HE LOOKS FAMILIAR?? NOT SURE, THOUGH??

• Good morning. Yesterday I had my annual eye exam and of course dialation. Could not work on computer. Carol got some good news. Mammo was normal as was a special blood test she had last week on Corisol. I do not need to change my eyeglass perscription as the change is so minute from last checkup. Okay, on the way out to a Farmers Market held right here on our grounds. Will check in later. :salut:

• HI GUYS..

WARREN. SO GLAD CAROL'S MAMMO WENT WELL & YOU'RE DOING

OK. HAVE FUN AT THE FARMER'S MARKET.

JOEBROOXX.. I THOUGHT THAT WAS AL, BUT WASN'T SURE.

WHEN DID YOU SEE HIM??? TELL HIM I SAID HI WHEN YOU

SPEAK TO HIM NEXT.. HE NEEDS TO COME BACK ON THE BLOG

& SAY HI ONCE IN A WHILE LIKE HE USED TOO..

LOVE TO STACY & THE KIDS. XX

• Kudos to LIU for defeating Robert Morris 90-73 in the NEC Championship

In addition to being God's Country, Brooklyn is also basketball capitol of the world!

:)

• Good Morning Everybody.....

Photobucket

Attached files image

HELLO PRODIGALSON.

YES, BROOKLYN IS GOD'S COUNTRY :cheers:

WEATHER IS NICE TODAY!!! GO OUT & ENJOY!!

:flower:

• Good Morning Everyone,

What a beautiful day out....really feels like spring!!!!

Warren- Glad all tests came back ok for you and Carol.

Hi Joe

Patsy - Don't work too hard.....

Have a great day..

• Good Morning everyone-quick typeby-loving this weather here...67 degrees the last couple of days...I think spring is finally here...can't wait for the weekend.."spa" day for Cody..last minute shopping for the shower..Judy-hope everything has calmed down for u...have a great day everybody....bye

• Not doing too well today. Had an A-Fib attack overnight. Not much sleep. Went to Cardiology Office, had an EKG which confirmed I was in A-Fib. Dr. still insists it is too early to decide that Ablation surgery I had in December has failed. He increased my heart meds. Feel weak and listless. I thought I had this all over with when I had the Ablation but I evidently thought wrong. Hopefully it will all work out. Carol goes to Gastro Doctor tomorrow but he has not been able to help her very much up to now. He was supposed to get her an appoinment in Gastro department in USF but that has not happened either.

Just so you do not get the wrong impression, the so called "golden"years aint so bad when you add up all the pluses. #-o

• HI WARREN...I'M SAD THAT YOU HAD AN A-FIB ATTACK.

PLEASE JUST REST & GET WELL SOON..GOOD LUCK TO

CAROL ON THE GASTRO DR. TOMORROW.

HI JOEBROOXX!!! LOVE THE PICTURE OF LADY LIBERTY..

HOPEFULLY, YOU WILL BE POSTING SOME SPRING PIX

SOON.. XX

HI JUDY.. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH ALL YOU HAVE

GOING ON.. WOW!!! IT'S BEEN NON-STOP FOR YOU SINCE

CRYSTAL'S ENGAGEMENT.. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING.

HI ANNA. WEATHER IS GREAT HERE TOO. HOPE IT STAYS

THIS WAY FOR A FEW DAYS..SPA DAY FOR CODY.. HAVE FUN.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!! :-)

• Good Morning Folks......

Next Stop Pacific Street...!

Photobucket

COLD OUT TODAY, SO FAR..BUT T.G.I.F.

GO OUT & ENJOY!!! :)

• Good Morning,

Warren - Sorry to hear your not feeling well, please take it easy and relax, best regards to Carol.

Anna - Yes I am finally relaxing a little, got so many things done already....going tomorrow to look for a dress for my daughters Engagement party next week.....

Hi Patsy, Joe and Prodigalson....Have a great day.TGIF!!!!

• Hi-had a hard time getting on the blog today..Judy-so glad everything is getting better for u...Patsy-did u watch A.I.? Love Jessica Sanchez-I think she'll win!!! so glad it's Friday-everyone have a great weekend......(going to be in the 60's next week)...bye

• What a difference a day makes. I converted to normal sinus rhythm in my heart at 8:oo last night and I feel soooo much better. Carol was able to tell her Gastro Doctor that she has actually felt good for 2 or 3 days.That is the longest "feeling good" stretch she has had for awhile. He still is trying to get her an appointment at the USF Gastro department and does not understand why it is taking so long. I told him "Doctor, do you remember what Harry Truman had on his desk? The buck stops here". In other words, stop blaming your help and find out yourself what is going on. He said I was right. We will see what happens.

Quite warm & windy here the last couple of days. Was supposed to rain today but so far no rain.

By the way, USF stands for University of South Florida. :bounce:

• HI GUYS..

I LIKE THIS NEW FORMAT, I THINK..

WARREN.. GOOD NEWS FOR YOU & CAROL..I HOPE IT CONTINUES

THAT THE 2 OF YOU FEEL WELL.

ANNA, IF JESSICA DOES NOT WIN, SOMETHING'S WRONG. SHE

HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SINCE THE AUDITIONS. SHE GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS

WITH ' I WAILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU'.. INCREDIBLE TALENT & SO YOUNG. I LOVE HER AND HOLLIE & I LOVE JERMAINE JONES & I DID LOVE JEREMY ROSATO, BUT HE WENT HOME LAST NIGHT. :(

HI JUDY!!! GLAD YOU'RE ALMOST THERE.. TAKE IT EASY & ENJOY!!

GOING TO MILDRED ROMANO'S TOMORROW IN NJ WITH CUZ TERRY,

FESTINA, & CAROL LOVAGALIA . WE ARE DOING LUNCH IN JERSEY, SHOPPING AT THE MALL, & THAN BACK TO MILDRED'S HOUSE. HER HUSBAND DANNY IS MAKING PULLED PORK, FOR DINNER FOR US WHICH I LOVE. SHOULD BE FUN HANGING WITH MY GIRLS.

SO EVERYONE, HAVE A NICE NIGHT & WEEKEND.

TALK TO YOU ALL, SOON.. :)

• Patsy, what mall....I will be there shopping for a dress for my daughters Engagement party...maybe I will see you all there....

Have so much to do today....have a great day

• HEY THERE

HI WARREN GLAD YOU AND CAROL FEEL BETTER

WARREN DO YOU HAVE AN A-FIB PACEMAKER

I HAVE A-FIB AND WHEN IT ACTS UP MY PACEMAKER TAKES OVER

HEY WHERE IS EVERYBODY

JUDY DONT GO CRAZY GETTING A GOWN A REAL NICE DRESS IS JUST FINE ONLY MY TWO CENTS

OK I GUESS I WILL SAY GOOD BYE FOR NOW

• Hi-beautiful day out today-60 degrees-Cody had his "spa" day..weekend goes by so fast...hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend......bye

• Hi Anthony,

No, they are not giving me a defibralator or pacemaker. They are trying to cure me with medicine and the Ablation surgery I had. I seldom get the "speedy" type A-Fib. I get the irregular beat and I feel crummy when I get it. They (the Doctors) are amazed that I know when I get the attack. They say most people do not even know they are having it. I know almost immediately. He (my doctor) said I was very smart to be able to tell when I was having one. He was just buttering me up because they know I am pissed about going through the Ablation surgery and I am still having attacks. Oh well. We shall see what happens! ](*,)

• Hi All.....

Wow it's been some start to the year for me health wise but I'm getting myself back together finally.

Patsy thanks for always checking in :-)

Judy you must be super excited about being a grandma...lot's of great people are born in July lol (ME)

Warren hope you and Carol start to feel better soon.

Anthony so nice to see you back here!!

Joe love the slide show

Hi to Anna, Terry and all....

• HI GUYS..

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD.. BUSY WEEKEND.

WENT TO MILDRED'S YESTERDAY.. HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE

MALL..& DINNER WAS GREAT!!

HI JUDY..WE WERE AT THE FREEHOLD MALL..

HOPE YOU FOUND A GREAT DRESS TO WEAR..

HI DEB!!! GLAD YOU'RE GETTING BETTER..TALK TO YOU,

SOON..

WARRENN. & UMBRIA,.. HELLO MEN.. HOPE ALL S WELL

WITH YOU GUYS.

OK..GOING TO REALX..WATCH TV & HAVE SOME DESSERT IN A

LITTLE WHILE..

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR NIGHT.!!! XX :)

WEATHER IS NICE.. ENJOY !!!

• Hi Everyone,

Patsy, I was at the same mall...I kept looking around but didn't see you guys....busy shopping in all the big department stores....got nothing there, got something in Howell, dresses just didn't look good on me, so I got very sheer pants and a really fancy blouse....I hope it looks ok......

So beautiful out today....enjoy

• JUDY..YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED ME OR TERRY.. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE SEEN YOU.. I'M SURE THE OUTFIT IS BEAUTIFUL.

IT SOUNDS REALLY NICE. TALK TO YOU, SOON.. :)

• Hi everyone-what's going on with this blog..it took me 20 minutes to get to this page...very confusing...anyway, Judy, your outfit sounds very nice..weather is going to be 77 degrees on Wednesday so I'm washing all my summer clothes already..LOL...watching Justin this Saturday all day-Tina & Scott going to a bar crawl & a St.Patrick's Day Parade...getting late...good night..talk to u tomorrow..bye

• Hello All,

Guess I am lucky. Had no trouble getting on the blog at all. Carol & I both feeling pretty good today. Took her for a haircut this AM. While she was getting her trim I went across the street to Walgreen's and picked up my heart pills. Carol has her Dentist appointment this afternoon. She gets a perio-maintenance cleaning which our plan pays nothing towards and costs around $115. She has these every three months. The restaurant that I usually have my St Pats Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner in, has closed. Not sure what we will do but I will get it somehow. We usually do not cook it at home because I should not be eating the Corned beef because of the salt and the cabbage because I am on Coumadin. But a once a year, one plate dinner with no seconds should not hurt that much. :alien:

• Finally got on...Geezzzzzzzzz so much to read. lol

Hope all is well with everyone.

Went to the Rex picked a date.

September 23rd 12 pm to 4 30

Should be the same price as last year. Just picked a date will get prices...should be 65 like last time with everything included...

Nice to be back here again, I missed you guys.

• Photobucket

shopping with the girls

• Hi-glad to see you back Terry-missed u...I can't believe the weather here..77 tomorrow and in the 70's all the way to next week..I hope we don't have snow in May!!!It's crazy...going to dinner with a GF tomorrow night so I'll probably miss part of A.I...Warren-glad to hear you & Carol are feeling okay...good night..talk to u soon..bye

WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL..I WAS NOT FEELING TOO WELL

YESTERDAY, BUT BETTER TODAY!!

EVERYONE.. ENJOY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hello Dere,

Good morning. Carol had a so-so day yesterday and not a great night. This AM however she is feeling a lot better. She got a phone call from University of South Florida Gastro department and they gave her an appointment with one of their Doctors. We have been waiting for this for months! Then I checked Medicare on line and a Lab bill for me that had been rejected has now been paid. Probably just a wrong code.Weather here has also been fantastic. Cool evenings, warm (but not HOT)days. Around 80 degrees in the afternoon.We could use some rain though. Very dry. I hope that the brush fires do not start up as they have in dry spells in the past.

I hope that the Mets and the Yankees do well this year. Last year the Mets were awful. I hope they improve. I have not been to any of the spring training games around here. Just a little to far for me to drive by myself and Carol could not care less about Baseball. The closest fields are The Yankee spring Training field in Tampa and the Pirates in Bradenton. Exhibition sports have never been one of my favorite things.Public transportation would take forever to get me to the Yankees and Bradenton is in a different county.

I hope the day we are having continues to be as successful as the morning has been> :bounce:

• Hi Everyone,

I just saw on facebook that Linda Russo's husband passed away...I did not know he was sick...I will try and find out what happened.

Linda, so sorry for your loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

• I knew he was sick for awhile.....If you find out where he is going to be let us know.... Hi All...Off to CCD

• So Sorry Linda Joy Russo for your loss. John was a great guy.

R.I.P. JOHN RUSSO.. [-oB

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!!

CUZ..WILL CALL YOU, LATER. XX :)

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• imageglitter-graphics.com

GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

'HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY' ..

ENJOY THE WEEKEND :mrgreen:

• HELLO PEEPS

LINDA RUSSO

I AMAY NOT HAVE KNOWN JOHN BUT MAY HE REST IN PEACE WITH JESUS

• Linda Russo. I feel the same as Anthony. Deepest sympathies for the loss of someone I would have been better off knowing.

I started watching a set of DVD's my Son gave me for Christmas. It is the History of Baseball from the mid 1800's and up to the present day. The first place they showed where kids started to play the game was BROOKLYN NY. They then posted a picture of Ebbets Field while giving a short Biography of Charlie Ebbets. They then revert further back and give stories of Baseball during the Civil war. They have great narrators including Bob Costas and Billy Crystal and a whole slew of reporters. There are 11 disks in total. The one I watched only brought me up to 1900. It is fascinating watching.

• HI THERE

HOPE ALL HAD A GREAT ST. PATS DAY

I KNOW I DID

LET ME SAY THIS I ATE LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW

THEN I ROLLED MYSELF TO THE PUTTER HELP

HI WARREN.. SOUNDS GREAT!!! WE HAVE SOME BASEBALL HISTOYR

DVD'S THAT MY HUSBAND WATCHES. (YANKEES, OF COURSE). LOL

ENJOY WATCHING!!!

HI UMBRIA..SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT BARBARA..NAT TOLD US YESTERDAY. I REMEMBER HER FROM MELODY LANES. & I

REMEMBER WHEN SHE & PATRICK HAD THE 2 BOYS.

R.I.P. BARBARA..

I MADE CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE YESTERDAY.. IT WAS DELISH!!!

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hello All,

Patsy, being an old BROOKLYN DODGER fan, I followed the Yankees quite a bit. The Yanks & the Dodgers played each other in the world series many, many times. Especially in the 40's & 50's. Here is some old trivia questions for your hubby:

1. What radio/TV announcer switched from the Dodgers to the Yankees back in the 50's? (Hint, he had red hair)

2. What NY Giant slugger ended up his career playing for the Yanks?(hint, his initials were J.M.)

3. What Dodger broke up Yankee pitcher Bevins no hitter in the world series? (Hint, you bake his first name)

4. What was the name of the Yankee player who became a Doctor? (no hint on this one.)

5. What was Mel Allen's favorite expression when something big happened during a Yankee Game? Hint( H.A.T.)

Okay, see how he makes out on those simple trivia questions.

Meanwhile, I did not get my Corned Beef & Cabbage this year and I am not happy about it!!! #-o

• HI WARREN.. I AM GOING TO PRINT THIS OUT & SEE

HOW MANY HE CAN ANSWER.. THANX :) & HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!

SORRY, YOU DID NOT GET YOU CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE :(

BUT, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE ST. PAT'S TO HAVE IT.

GO & GET SOME & ENJOY!!!

• Hi Everyone,

Well I had my daughters Engagement party yesterday...everything went beautifully...my daughter was glowing...we had a great time.

My camera as usual did a shit job, so any pictures I see that her friends posted on facebook, I am going to copy until I get the ones from the photographer.

I took the day off today, wow I could really get used to being home, got some much done today and what a beautiful day out....

Enjoy the day.

Attached files image
  • two more pics....

Attached files image image
  • damn wrong pics....will try again

Attached files image image
  • GOOD MORNING, FREINDS :)

SHE LOOKS WONDERFUL, JUDY.. THE CAKE IS GORGEOUS!!!

GLAD IT ALL WENT GREAT!!

EVERYONE, HAVE A NICE DAY.. ENJOY!!! :flower:

glitter-graphics.com

ENJOY THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!! :flower:

• Good Morning everyone-quick typeby-going to be 85 today..can't believe this beautiful weather...hope everyone has a great day.......bye (having trouble getting on this blog) have to hit "next" about 10 times before I get to the most recent page-anyone else having a problem with it?

• Good Morning everyone-quick typeby-going to be 85 today..can't believe this beautiful weather...hope everyone has a great day.......bye (having trouble getting on this blog) have to hit "next" about 10 times before I get to the most recent page-anyone else having a problem with it?

• Hi Everyone,

Well back to work today....it was nice to have an extra day off.....

Anna - Yes I heard that you are getting 85 today, it is in the low 70's here...beautiful.

Thanks Patsy - Enjoy your day at work.

Happy Spring everyone.....well I guess we really did get past a horrible winter........

• Hi Judy-yes, we really have had no winter at all here..I just hope we don't have a snowstorm on Jessica's wedding day (May 11)..Chicago has had snow in May (rare-but possible)...your daughter looks beautiful at her engagement party..sounds like everyone had a great time...talk to u soon.......bye

• Hi All,

Hope everyone is good.

So Happy for your daughter Judy. She looks just like your family. She is beautiful..so exciting ...Such nice things to plan...

Been sick with a cough but doing better...Had to go to the doctor. This weather is crazy. Loving the warm days.

Had a great Saint Patrick's day and we ate lot.

Had dinner with the Dritto's and my sister Lori friday. Always nice to spend time with your childhood friends.

So sorry for your loss Umbria.[i]

• Hi All

Wow what a beautiful day!!!

Judy your daughter is beautiful!!! I'm bet you're glad one thing is over with lol

Patsy may next winter we'll get a little snow lol

Anna 85 already!!! I'm not ready for that yet =; lol

• good night sweet dreams :D-Y

• REUNION

SEPTEMBER 23RD

THE REX MANOR

12-4:30

65 DOLLARS Same as last year

salad, pasta, dinner, cake and coffee and drinks included.

Parking also

WEATHER IS GOING TO BE NICE LATER THIS AFTERNOON.

(RIGHT NOW A LIGHT MISTY RAIN)..

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• Good Morning...Debbie-another 85 today too...pinch me-I must be dreaming!!! Quick typeby-Patsy-do u watch DWTS? I thought it was great...hi Terry-well, have to get back to work...have a nice day everyone.........

• HI ANNA.. YES, IT IS REALLY GOOD. I DVR IT, B/C

THE VOICE IS ON AT THE SAME TIME ON MONDAYS..:)

HI DEB..YES, MAYBE NEXT YEAR A LITTLE SNOW..:)

HI CUZ...HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. TALK TO YOU, SOON. XX

• Good Morning Everyone....

• Hey Anna and Cuzzie Pat

Off to CCD today to teach the little kiddies...

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!! :flower:

• Hi-quick typeby-Patsy-funny story..sat next to Cee Lo Green on the plane back to Chicago from NJ last month..overheard him talking to his friend about Detroit, American Idol stuff-told my son-"I think this guy's on X-Factor or in the music industry"..didn't dawn on me until after I got home who it was....LOL...77 today with mild weather through next week..Tina & I are going shopping for the shower stuff on Saturday..time is going by so fast..have a nice day everyone.....

WEATHER IS GOING TO BE NICE TODAY... ENJOY..

RAIN FOR SATURDAY & SUNDAY..

HI ANNA.. LOVE CEE L0 GREEN..(THE VOICE).

HAPPY SHOWER SHOPPING.. TALK TO YOU, SOON.

HAVE A NICE DAY, ALL!!! :flower:

(JOEBROOXX) WHERE ARE YOU..???

• WHERE IS EVERYONE??? 8-[

WARREN.. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU.. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN

ON IN A FEW DAYS..COME ON & LET US KNOW YOU & CAROL

ARE OK.. :)

• Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the compliments for my daughter and her boyfriend...I will post some pics as soon as I get them.

Anna..Happy Shopping, when is the shower again...does she know about it? Have fun

Hi Patsy, Terry and Debbie...Have a great weekend....

• Hi Patsy & all. We are okay. Carol has had the best string of feeling okay days in a long time. I am okay, just a little grumpy. Thanks for asking.

Weather here has been perfect. Sunny days, a little rain the other night. Temps in the mid 80's. With the mild weather you have been having up north I think some of the snow birds will be leaving soon. It will be nice to see the traffic get a little lighter. Went down to the Ellenton Outlet Mall the other day. Carol got a couple of pairs of shoes in the Easy Spirit Outlet. As usual I came home empty handed. We did have a nice lunch in a small retaurant called Peaches. Carol actually got through the day and night without any real difficult problems. Eating out is usually a problem for her. I take it as a good sign! O:)

• HI WARREN..SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL...

HOPE CAROL KEEPS FEELING GOOD..ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND :)

HEY JUDY..NEXT IS THE BABY SHOWER..!!! GOD BLESS, YOU!!

SEND MY LOVE TO ALL & ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! :flower:

• Good morning all.....

Today my is my nephew's christening. I can't believe he's 7 months already. Nick and Lauren bought a house in South River, NJ so we are headed there today.

Have a great day everyone..... :D-Y

Attached files image
  • Terry I'm putting the reunion on my calendar :sunny:

Attached files image
  • Sorry I had to add another picture of Dominic he's so sweet....

• Boy Debbie, That Dominic is going to be a lady killer when he grows up. Watch out Girls!

I know that a lot of our present and past Blog members use Facebook. Just be careful what type of private information you put on it. It is public info. Now Companies have been asking potential and present employees for their Facebook passwords. If you call you boss a@#$%^&*+ on Facebook, watch out!

Carol is not doing well again. Made the mistake of eating lunch out two days in a row. She ordered plain non spicy food but it still got her. Hopefuuly the Dr's in USF can help her when we go up there next month. April will be a busy month for us in Doctors offices. Family doctor, USF Gastro Dr's, local Gastro Doctor, Dentist, Cardiologist (twice),and last but not least Radiation Oncologist. At least I do not have to see my Urologist until August and that will not be a bad appointment. I had a good PSA test last month as well as a Cytology test and a Cystoscope without any sight of Cancer cells.

Does not look like we will be doing any traveling this summer. Would love to go on a Cruise or go up North to see family but with Carol's problems and my uncertainty with the A-Fib, those things will have to go on the back burner. :albino:

• Thanks Warren....and yes we facebook users need to be extra what we put out there. Sorry to hear Carol is under the weather hopefully these new doctors will be able to help her.

Hope every one has a great Sunday....a little cooler today but not bad.

WARREN..THIS IS WHY I DO NOT INDULGE IN FACEBOOK..

TOO MUCH B.S. :-00

HOPE CAROL FEELS BETTER, SOON..

HI DEB.. I TRIED CALLING YOU THE OTHER DAY. N/A,

SO I JUST HUNG UP. I WILL TRAY AGAIN, LATER.

DOMINICK IS A LITTLE DOLL!!! YES, HE WILL BE A

HEARTBREAKER WHEN HE GETS OLDER..

WEATHER IS NCIE TODAY..

ENJOY, PEOPLE.. :flower:

• Hello-Tina & I shopped all weekend for Jessica's shower...time is going fast. Jessica's coming over for dinner tonight...last 2 weeks-80 to 85 degrees-this morning woke up to 37 degrees..out came the down jacket & winter sweater...BRRRR! Debbie-your nephew is a doll! well, have to get back to work...have a great day!!!

A BIT NIPPY OUT THERE, BUT NOT TOO BAD.

WILL WARM UP A LITTLE LATER.. GO OUT & ENJOY!!!

• Good Morning,

Debbie - Your nephew is so cute!!!!

Patsy - Don't work too hard....lol

Anna - Sounds like you had fun shopping for the shower.

I already did alot for the baby shower, now I am just waiting to send out the invitations so I know how many people are coming and I can order the favors. Its a lot of work, but so much fun!!!

Warren- I hope you and Carol are feeling a little better today.

Well enjoy your day...its a little cold out there today, but hopefully it will warm up a little, boy are we spoiled...LOL

• Good Morning-70 today-this weather can't make up it's mind what it wants to do...Judy-the shower is a week from this Saturday...yes it's a lot of work-but it's fun..going this Friday for Jessica's last fitting..she has an Oleg Cassini princess ballgown with a long veil...if I can get Tina to post pics on here-I'll post it (after the wedding)...well-have to get back to work...everyone have a good day...Patsy-what did u think of DWTS last night?...bye

WEATHER IS NICE TODAY!!

ENJOY!!!

WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE???

HI ANNA.. I LOVE THIS SEASON OF 'DTWS'.. LOTS OF TALENT.

I HAVE TO WATCH IT THE NEXT DAY ON DVR, B/C IT IS ON AGAINST THE VOICE, WHICH I LOVE EVEN MORE THAN DWTS.

ANNA, TINA'S GOWN SOUNDS GORGEOUS.

I JUST BOUGHT MY 17 YRD OLD TONIANN A PROM GOWN FOR MAY. SHE IS GOING TO HER BOYFRIEND'S PROM..(NEXT YEAR IS HER SR. PROM).. ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TOO.. LOL

I WILL POST PIX AFTER THE PROM....

EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :flower:

• Hello All,

Just a quick hello. I have a meeting later this morning and I promised to pick up a friends widow to take her to the same meeting. Her Husband passed away in December.

Carol & I both feeling okay. Carol's attacks seem to be shorter these days. She still gets them but they have been lasting only a day or so. My system is a little wacky but nothing I can not live with.I get a terrible all over feeling which is sometimes followed by a real strong Hot Flush. Then I feel a little better. I (and my Doctors) have no idea what the feeling is that I get before the Flash. Whether it is my heart problem or one of my Urological problems????? :?:

• Good Morning everyone-beautiful day today-near 70...Patsy-love DWTS..I think everyone knew Martina was going to go home...anyway, given the fact Jessica is a size 2 petite-that gown looks stunning..LOL...eveything seems under control for the wedding..after the shower next week-not much to do...I remember the proms my girls went to..such an exciting time..gets more exciting when it's wedding time though...have to get back to work...A.I. on tonite-enjoy.......bye

• Good morning-beautiful day here-70 degrees..Patsy-I love DWTS-I think everyone knew Martina was going home...anyway, looks like everything is coming along fine with the wedding..after the shower next week-not too much to do...I remember my girls going to the jr. & sr. proms..such an exciting time but better when it's a wedding..LOL...yes Jessica's dress is a stunner-(I can't remember when I was a size 2 petite-LOL)..enjoy your day everyone...talk to u soon...remember A.I. on tonite...bye

• sorry-thought the first post didn't come through-so redid it.......

HI ANNA..WEATHER IS OK HERE TOO.

YES, I KIND OF FIGURED MARTINA WOULD GO FIRST.

GOOD SHOW THOUGH, THIS YEAR.

NOW FOR..A.I. MY 3 FAVORITES.. JESSICA SANCHEZ TO WIN.

& I LOVE THE LITTLE BLONDE HOLLIE CAVANAUGH & MY FAVORITE GUYS ARE JOSHUA LEDET & PHILIP PHILLIPS..

TALK TO YOU, SOON..

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! :)

• Hi Everyone,

Hi Patsy, Anna and Warren, it seems you three are really holding this blog together....sometimes I get so busy at work that I log on to read and then I forget to post!!!!!

I did not watch American Idol this year, although seen some of the contestants and they are great, maybe I will watch at the end...I did, however, start watching DWTS, boy what talent this year...I really enjoy that show.

Well back to work, I did remember to post today...LOL

Have a great day

• Hi-Patsy-Jessica & Hollie are my favorites too...Judy-I love DWTS...it's great this year...have to go back to work right now...everyone have a nice day..talk to u later..bye

• Hello All,

Meeting went well yesterday. It was an organization called N.A.R.F.E. It is the National Association of Active & Retired Federal Employees. We had a speaker from the Alzheimers Research Lab in Tampa. It is amazing how far they have come but still have a long way to go with this terrifying disease. She had some statistics that would knock your socks off. It is so widespread and can affect people of all ages though it is more prevelent with the elderly. Alzheimers Association is a pet project of NARFE. By the way, I am the Service Officer of our local NARFE chapter.

Sorry, I do not view any of the shows you gals are discussing. Since football ended I mostly watch USA & The History Channel. Last night I finally got to see some Tennis on ESPN2. Most of the time it is on the Tennis Channel which I do not get. By the way, Martina (can not spell Navratalova) was an incredible Tennis player. I can see the connection between Atheletes & Dancing. Much of the training is similar and many Atheletes are very agile and somewhat graceful. I was a pretty good dancer in my day but not much of an Athelete.(Unless you count stickball and Church league Basketball.)

Okay, got to go to the hardware store & pickup a new flapper for our guest room toilet. Chain pulled out of the flapper ring. #-o

• My thoughts and prayers go out to the Taglianetti and Catalano families for the passing of Maria Taglianetti Catalano. Another Angel from 22nd Street has gone to Heaven. Maria was the sister of Alan & Phillip Taglianetti and the wife of Billy "Two Gun" Catalano who we lost just a few months ago. Keep their children in your prayers.

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MARIA CATALANO..

MAY SHE R.I.P. [-oB [-oB

HI WARREN, JUDY & ANNA..

DANNY, COME ON MORE OFTEN, BUT WITH GOOD NEWS.

WE MISS YOU.

EVERYONE, ENJOY YOUR DAY!!! :flower:

• WHERE ARE THE LAGRECAS?? JERRY & JEANETTE, ROSIE,

SCANSI,, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS.. HOPE ALL IS WELL.

JOEBROOXX,,WHERE ARE YOU??.. I WILL CALL YOU BEFORE EASTER.

LOVE, YA. XX :)

UMBRIA.. WHERE ARE YOU..

CUZ,..GET BACK ON..

OK, I SAID ENOUGH... LOL

• So sorry to hear about Maria...prayere are with her family.

Hi everyone, crazy morning at work...peek in later.

• Hello,

Spring has sprung!!!

It reminds me of school days in PS124 on 4th Ave between 13th & 14th Streets. I went there, Carol went there.My Brothers & my Sister went there. Carol's Mother, who passed away at 96 years old went there. It still stands tall and is being kept up by the City of NY. The reason I remember it in the spring was because of Arbor Day. We all would gather outside the school in the little grassy areas that were left and planted seedlings for trees. I have no idea what happened to the ones that were successfully grown but the intent was to keep things as green as possible. On my last trip to the Slope I noticed that all the streets had plenty of trees along the sidewalks. Maybe some of the trees that we planted on Arbor day are there???

:colors:

• Unless the activity on the Blog picks up, I see it going, going, g--e #-o

• I am here, I am here. Don't give this blog up please..I have been so busy with the kids and problems with my tenants...I got to sell the house. They smoke in the house. It is so bad and not only cigarettes.. Big problems....

Hope all is well with everyone...Will be in florida next week and thank God for my kids. Got to get house sitters now. Used to be dog sitters and babysitters now House sitters. lol

Boy things have changed...

Have a wonderful Palm Sunday tomorrow.

Yes and so deeply saddened with the passing of Maria. I just went to Billy's funeral and she ids gone one month later. So sad. She was a funny girl. Always made me laugh when I was in her company...Did not see her for many years until Billy's passing. May she rest in peace...Life is crazy...Must enjoy it as much as we can. Love and Miss ya all...

HOW COME I DON'T GET NOTIFIED EVERY TIME SOMEONE POST. I USED TO...

• Good Morning Happy Palm Sunday Have a great day.

HAPPY PLAM SUNDAY...

HI CUZ.. I'M ALWAYS ON THE BLOG.. DON'T WORRY, ME &

WARREN WILL KEEP IT GOING.. RIGHT, WARREN??? LOL

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH ALL MY FRIENDS..

WENT TO AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY LAST NIGHT.. NICE PLACE

CALLED THE 'SCHNITZEL HOUSE'.. (GERMAN/AMERICAN BAR &

RESTAURANT 0N 74TH & 5TH AVE.. HAD A GREAT TIME!

IT WAS FOR ONE OF MY DAUGHTER NATALIE'S BEST FRIENDS.

WE HAVE KNOW THE THE BRIDE'S FAMILY SINCE SHE FOR OVER 20 YRS. THEY ARE HAVING A DESTINATION WEDDING IN AUGUST IN MEXICO..

NATALIE &KEVIN ARE BOTH IN THE BRIDAL PARTY. OF COURSE,

ME & GINO & TONIANN & JASON WERE INVITED, BUT WE ARE NOT

FLYING TO MEXICO.. THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER PARTY IN NEW YORK

AT A LATER TIME FOR ALL OF US WHO WERE INVITED IN AUGUST

TO THE WEDDING & CANNOT MAKE IT.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!! C U ALL, LATER.. XX :flower:

This discussion has been closed.