Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued) - Page 10 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread (Continued)

Comments

• Hi-had problems getting on the blog the last 2 days..glad the Giants won..had 7 inches of snow on Friday-took 1 & 1/2 hours to get home from work (instead of 20 minutes)..watched Justin Sat.nite & stayed over with Cody...Tina took him to the Dr.today-sore throat-upper respiratory..probably b/c of the crazy weather-going to be 41 today with a snowstorm tomorrow...have to get back to work..talk to u soon....bye

• JUDY CATALANO is having a hard time getting on. She said thanks for you condolences CUZ.

WARREN

You missed your calling, great poet and writer...

• THANX, CUZ.. GIVE HER & RICHIE A BIG HUG FOR ME, PLEASE???

TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX

HI ANNA.. HOPE THE LITTLE ONE FEELS BETTER, SOON. 1/2 OF THE PEOPLE I KNOW, ARE SICK. IT IS CRAZY WEATHER.

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT!!!

• Just Richie flew up airfare was very expensive. I will tell her...love you much..

• Judy and Richie, sorry for your loss.

Patsy - Happy Birthday to your daughter Natalie.

Happy Birthday to Lori's son Mario.

Great poem Warren.

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

THANX, JUDY.

HI CUZ.

WEATHER IS NOT TOO BAD TODAY. ENJOY !!! :-)

• Okay Folks, Time for some more "Do you remember".

The Anti-Aircraft Battalion stationed on Lookout Mountain (really just a hill), with underground offices down in the sheep meadow, all in Prospect Park? (I know this is before most of your time but a few on here might remember)

When Trolley Cars ran on fifth ave (They were a redish color unlike the silver ones that ran on 9th Street, PPW and also 7th Avenue)

A&S, Namms, Loesers, Mays, department stores downtown Brooklyn? If you could not find something on 5th Ave you went downtown.

The Brooklyn Paramount, Fabians Fox, RKO Albee, Lowes Melba?

The new movies went from Manhatten to downtown Brooklyn before they went out to the neighborhood theaters. The Melba had Vaudeville on stage Saturday or Sunday night well after most Vaudeville was called dead.

When you listened to Baseball on the radio and the away games were on tickertape and the announcer had to make most of it up?

When kids called all adults Sir, or Ma'm, Aunt or Uncle?

When the Cop on your beat knew you by your first name and worst yet he knew your Father and where you lived?

Okay, some of you that are not too young should remember some of those. We are all young at heart but some are longer in years then others... :-00

• hello everyone

i fibally got my computer back ..thanks to teddy redmond

i now know how much i enjoy time on line..

a belated birthday wish to suzan.who will always be special

and to jonathan who has a special mom.

jeanette i need to call you

anthony i hope you are feeling good

warren you are a true giant fan...go blue

i hope all the park slope bloggers are doing well

special hi to terry patsy suzie debbie and my sisters.

warren so many fine memories of old brooklyn and dont forget the rko prospect an 9th st that was a treat after the globe theater on 15th, st

• warren i remeber going to the globe and made my dinner ware set,ihink it was on tuesday 'i think the movies cost 11cents or 17cents .'also taking the train to fulton st.and eating those's greasy hot dogs before you came up from the station.boy [those were the days my friend' i wished it never end ']this was an old song i'm sure you recalled. god bless you

• Rose & Jerry,

I have posted in the past about all the Theaters in the neighborhood: The Prospect, Avon, Globe, Sanders, Minerva & 16th st. A lot of people remember all of them except the Minerva. It was a little dinky theater on 8th Ave near 14th street. To the best of my knowledge the only one left is the Sanders with a different name up where the Sanders was across from Prospect Park near Bartel-Pritchard Square. There had to be something real special playing in the Sanders for us to go all the ways up to Prospect Park West.

Rose, you are one of many who got there first real dinnerware set by going to the Globe regularly on the night they gave away the dishes. :wink:

HI WARREN.. I REMEMBER MY GRANDMOTHER USED TO GIVE US THE GREEN STAMPS TO WET & PUT IN THE BOOK. THAN WE WOULD SAVE ENOUGH OF THEM & GET A FREE GIFT!! GREAT TIMES, GREAT MEMORIES!! HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

DEBBIE MCCARTHY TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT SHE HAS DOUBLE PNEUMONIA & HAS TO MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT GET A FEVER OVER 101 OR SHE WILL HAVE TO GO TO THE HOPSITAL..

SAY A PRAYER [-oB THAT SHE GETS BETTER QUICKLY.

ALSO, HELEN TEXTS ME EVERY MORNING TO SAY HI & TODAY SHE TOLD ME HER AUNT DIANE MCLEOD? (FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER HER) IS HAVING A FEEDING TUBE PUT IN TODAY.. SHE ALSO NEEDS OUR

PRAYERS.. [-oB [-oB

HI JERRY & ROSIE...JERRY, GLAD YOU CAME BACK ON. MISSED YOU.

COME BACK REAL SOON.. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL.

ROSIE..HOW ARE YOU FEELING?? HOPE ALL IS WELL.

WHERE IS JEANETTE??

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• pat jeanette is not feeling to good she'll get in touch you soon .

• Wow all the people that are sick..

Debbie - Take care of yourself, feel better soon.

Helen - Prayers are Aunt Diane.

Jeanette - Hope you feel better soon.

Happy Birthday to Maryann......

• THANX, ROSIE.. SEND HER MY LOVE. XX

HI JUDY!! YES, ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE SICK.

HOPE THEY ALL GET WELL, SOON..

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! :)

WHERE IS EVERYONE??? :roll:

I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!! :-)

• good morning pat it seems to me we are the only ones on this morning .this is to show we have the better part of life staying home .at lease we don't have get up go to work in cold snow or rainie days have a good day ,washing close, 'cooking cleaning ,shoping picking up after the family god bless you

• Hello all, Here I am between Lab appointments (Blood taking) and a Doctors visit this afternoon. Had to do the lab work fasting so went early AM and had light breakfast when we got home. This afternoon I have a two fold appointment. An office visit with my Cardiologist and an INR test to check how my hated Coumadin is doing. Tomorrow morning is Carol's turn. She has an appointment with her Gastro Doctor and hopefully he has come up with something to help her. She has been miserable for 3 or 4 days now. Watch, when she goes to the Dr tomorrow she will probably be better and he will not see(but will hear plenty) about her miseries.

Temps here in the afternoon this past week have been great. Around 80 degrees which is quite unusual for us in January. I know that we will still have some cold days but spring starts the end of February usually here, so there is definetly light at the end of the tunnel!

I got a kick about Mrs Mara (owner of the Giants) giving Terry Bradshaw hell about picking San Francisco to win last Sunday. She is a feisty 80 year old and her deceased husband (Wellington Mara) would have been very proud of her. :cheers:

• HI GUYS..

SPOKE TO JOEBROOXX TODAY.. HE SENDS HIS REGARDS.

HE'S BEEN BUSY, BUT WILL BE BACK ON SOON..

HI ROSIE..I STILL WORK. TOO YOUNG YET TO RETIRE.

BUT SOON, HOPEFULLY.. ( A FEW MORE YEARS, GOD WILLING).

I STILL HAVE 1 MORE CHILD TO PUT THRU COLLEGE IN 2 YRS.

& I STILL HAVE A MORTGAGE TO PAY.

BUT I AM LUCK TO HAVE A JOB, SO IT'S ALL GOOD FOR NOW.

TAKE CARE & TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX

HI WARREN.. HOPE IT ALL GOES WELL FOR YOU & CAROL.

KEEP POSTING & LET US KNOW HOW YOU 2 ARE DOING..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & RELAX.. :)

• Hi All,

Hi Rosie and Jerry happy to hear from you

Busy day today...nice things Book club and lunch with old friends from St. Frances Cabrini.

Patsy
    .. had lunch with Eileen (from your block that your husband helped years ago)

Went to a wake today she was 99 years young. I was with people I had not seen in years from when I had my business on 11th avenue.

In for the night. Hopefully tomorrow I will go back to Zumba....

Have a great night.

It was great seeing you yesterday Suzie. Your daughter is beautiful God Bless Her

• for Rosie, Jerry and Warren

HI CUZ.. HOPE ALL IS WELL. SEND MY LOVE TO

MY CUZZIES.. XX

RAINY & WET TODAY. BUT.. T.G.I.F. :cheers:

ENJOY..

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL & C U, LATER.. :) XX

• Hey Patsy,We are having the same weather here. Rainy & cool. It is supposed to dry out and warm up later today. Since they are not right too often, we will see.

My cardiologist visit went well. He feels that I am healing well from the Ablation surgery and has me on no physical limitations. I must stay on my heart medicine for at least 3 more months at the current dosage. Then they will gradually cut me down if everything still looks good. I will have to stay on the damned Coumadin indefinitely though.

In a few minutes we leave to go to Carols Gastro guy. We hope that he has some good ideas as to making her feel better. Surgery on the Paraesophagel Hernia may be an option.

Have a good day all. :clown:

• Hi Patsy, Warren and All,

Happy to hear you are doing good Warren..

Just got back from Brooklyn with my friend Geri. She is a Zumba instructor for a Senior Citizen club and another place.

Those old people move better than some of the young people I know...Had lunch with the seniors and had a wonderful morning talking to them... Some are in their 80's and 90's doing Zumba. If you stay you pay one dollar for lunch and what a lunch you get...I am going back next week to spend time with them I love it...Rainy but not cold out. Loving the warm weather in January..

• HI WARREN..GOOD NEWS.. HAPPY FOR YOU.. HOPE CAROL GETS

GOOD NEWS, TOO..STAY WELL & KEEP DRY. XX

HI CUZ.. CAN'T BEAT $1.00 LUNCHES & THE FUN THAT GOES

WITH IT.. THAT'S A PLUS..TALK TO YOU, SOON.. XX :-)

• Hi Patsy....Thanks for the "Mention".....But, Really- You are the only person that is looking for me and/or Misses Me Here. Just go back and read the posts and you'll see...

Thanks SIS.

• Jan 28, 1986:

Challenger explodes

At 11:38 a.m. EST, on January 28, 1986, the space shuttle Challenger lifts off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, and Christa McAuliffe is on her way to becoming the first ordinary U.S. civilian to travel into space. McAuliffe, a 37-year-old high school social studies teacher from New Hampshire, won a competition that earned her a place among the seven-member crew of the Challenger. She underwent months of shuttle training but then, beginning January 23, was forced to wait six long days as the Challenger's launch countdown was repeatedly delayed because of weather and technical problems. Finally, on January 28, the shuttle lifted off.

Seventy-three seconds later, hundreds on the ground, including Christa's family, stared in disbelief as the shuttle exploded in a forking plume of smoke and fire. Millions more watched the wrenching tragedy unfold on live television. There were no survivors.

In 1976, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) unveiled the world's first reusable manned spacecraft, the Enterprise. Five years later, space flights of the shuttle began when Columbia traveled into space on a 54-hour mission. Launched by two solid-rocket boosters and an external tank, only the aircraft-like shuttle entered into orbit around Earth. When the mission was completed, the shuttle fired engines to reduce speed and, after descending through the atmosphere, landed like a glider. Early shuttles took satellite equipment into space and carried out various scientific experiments. The Challenger disaster was the first major shuttle accident.

In the aftermath of the explosion, President Ronald Reagan appointed a special commission to determine what went wrong with Challenger and to develop future corrective measures. The presidential commission was headed by former secretary of state William Rogers, and included former astronaut Neil Armstrong and former test pilot Chuck Yeager. The investigation determined that the explosion was caused by the failure of an "O-ring" seal in one of the two solid-fuel rockets. The elastic O-ring did not respond as expected because of the cold temperature at launch time, which began a chain of events that resulted in the massive explosion. As a result of the explosion, NASA did not send astronauts into space for more than two years as it redesigned a number of features of the space shuttle.

In September 1988, space shuttle flights resumed with the successful launching of the Discovery. Since then, the space shuttle has carried out numerous important missions, such as the repair and maintenance of the Hubble Space Telescope and the construction of the International Space Station.

On February 1, 2003, a second space-shuttle disaster rocked the United States when Columbia disintegrated upon reentry of the Earth's atmosphere. All aboard were killed. Despite fears that the problems that downed Columbia had not been satisfactorily addressed, space-shuttle flights resumed on July 26, 2005, when Discovery was again put into orbit.

Photobucket

Attached files image
  • Joe, you are not looking far enough back. On page 35 I asked if anyone had heard from you or Anthony. I know I remember other people asking about you. The blog was very quiet for a few days and I asked if it was dying! Before that there were people asking about you. The Giants took the center of attraction from everyone except for family deaths. That is never good news but necessary for people to report. :roll:

• Sorry Warren....I Stand Corrected.

• Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but I have been a little distracted.....Remember I told you a couple of weeks ago that my daughter got engaged, well that was great news, then last week she had some other news for us, she is Pregnant, expecting in July. Well to say the least my husband and I were very overwhelmed by this news. Not that we are not happy for her, we are very excited to be first time grandparents, but we just wish that it would of been done in the right order...LOL LOL.

So now I am busy planning a baby shower instead of a bridal shower..She still plans on having the big wedding after the baby. I am just taking one day at a time, because this is a lot to digest.

I have not told too many people yet, so please don't mention anything on facebook. I just had to get this off my chest and tell you guys because I am very excited that I am going to be a GRANDMOTHER!!!!

• Joe, I always mention you....you are missed when you don't come on for a while.....

Hope everyone has a good night....

• hey joe i consider you ane of the backbones of this blog..and you contribute a great amount to it....we always miss you when your not on for a while.

CONGRATS!!! JUDY & BOBBY & CRYSTAL & FIANCEE..(SORRY I

FORGOT HIS NAME). STILL VERY GOOD & HAPPY NEWS,

JUDY...I'M JEALOUS.. I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DAUGHTER

NATALIE TO GET PREGNANT.. SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT READY YET, &

I NEED TO BUZZ OFF & BE PATIENT. IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN

SHE'S READY.. LOL

GOOD LUCK WITH THE BABY SHOWER, THAT IS GOING TO BE SUCH A HAPPY DAY, BABY SHOWERS ARE SO NICE..!!!

NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE ABOUT HOW EVENTS SHOULD TAKE PLACE, OR WHAT ORDER THEY SHOULD BE IN.

WE ARE IN THE 21ST CENTURY.. ENJOY THE RIDE. THIS

IS A WONDERFUL BLESSING.. XX

MY SISTER ANGELA CAME BY LAST NIGHT TO VISIT. SHE WAS IN BAY RIDGE AT PONTE VECCHIO'S RESTAURANT 86/4 AVE) FOR A MINI REUNION WITH

HER ST JOHN CLASSMATES.. DENISE KRESGE, ROSA GOLINA, ANTHONY MORROW,.TO MENTION A FEW. SHE SAID SMALL PARTY (10 PEOPLE), BUT THE FOOD WAS GREAT & THEY HAD A GREAT TIME..

THAN 15 MINS. AFTER ANGELA LEAVES, MY NEPHEW FRANK & HIS WIFE JESSICA & BABY JULIANA CAME BY (BIG SURPRISE) TO VISIT. THIS IS ONE OF MY BROTHER CHATRLIE'S SONS. THEY LIVE IN NJ, BUT JESSICA'S

GRANDMOTHER LIVES IN PARK SLOPE & IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY, SO THEY VISITED ME WHILE THEY WERE IN BROOKLYN. IT WAS SO NICE TO SEE THEM... I LIKE THESE KIND OF SURPRISES.. FUNNY,

THAT EVERYONE DECIDED TO COME LAST NIGHT.. GOOD THING I

WAS HOME..LOL(& TO BOOT, MY HANDYMAN WAS HERE CHECKING ON A FEW THINGS FOR ME THAT I NEED DONE IN THE HOUSE). IT WAS CRAZY. TONAINN & HER BOYFRIEND & MY SON JASON WERE EATING IN THE KITCHEN, NATALIE CAME DOWN WITH ACE, & HE WAS BARKING AT EVERYONE COMING & GOING.. IT WAS A REAL NUT HOUSE..LOL & FROM THERE MY GODDAUGHTER CALLED ME 10PM TO RUN A FEW DOORS DOWN TO SEE HER APT, (SHE IS MOVING IN NEXT WEEK), MY NEIGHBOR RENTED TO HER & HER 2 KIDS. SHE NEEDED MY ADVICE ON SOMETHING..I WAS EXHAUSTED BY THE END OF THE NIGHT.

JOEBROOXX..YOU ARE LOVED MORE THAN YOU KNOW & YES, YOU ARE

MISSED WHEN NOT ON HERE..YOU NEED TO POST MORE OFTEN.

LOVE YA, MUCHO..XX

HI JERRY,..YOU ARE MISSED TOO.. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOUR FAMILY..XX

HI WARREN.. 1 MORE WEEK TO SUPERBOWL. IT'S LIKE A MAJOR HOLIDAY IN MY HOUSE.. MY SON IS SO EXCITED, YOU WOULD THINK HE OWNED THE GIANTS.. LOL

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY & ENJOY!! :)

• Hello All,

Well Carol's visit with the Gastro Doctor went so-so. He wants to do one more test, a Doppler Ultrasound on arteries near the stomach. (I think he called it the Celliac). After that he wants to send her to the University of South Florida medical gastro team to see if they can help her. It is the people who he studied under when getting his Specialty degrees. She has been doing fairly well today but started the day with one of her headaches. I asked her if it was the same headache she used to get when I came to bed looking for something more then sleep. She said no of course!

I am trying not to get too Psyched out before next Sunday. Have to stay calm for my tickers sake. Looking forward to a great game and of course hope the Giants win.

Wait until the Republicans get into your area. The Primary down here is next week and they are tearing each other apart with TV ads. Every other ad is Romney blasting Gingrich or visa-versa.

Judy, I have to say that if my daughter gets pregnant they will write it up in Medical Journals. She will be 50 in June and has already had the factory removed. Of course her daughter is 20 and in college. She should have the next wedding in the family but while she has a boy friend, he is in North Jersey and she goes to school in South Jersey. Who knows, if I live long enough I could have Great Grand-Children. Right now we have 7 grand-children ranging in age from 8-20. :geek:

HI WARREN..HOPE ALL IS WELL.. SEND CAROL MY BEST.

I HOPE HER HEADACHE HAS SUBSIDED..XX

IT'S CHILLY TODAY, BUT TOMORROW 55 DEGREEES.

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!!! :-)

• JOEBROOXX.. I REMEMBER THE DAY CHALLENGER WENT DOWN. I WAS WORKING BEHIND THE DESK OF MELODY LANES BOWLING CENTER.. THE BIG SCREEN WAS ON, & A FEW PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE AT THE TIME WERE WATCJHING IT TOGETHER. AT FIRST, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A CLOUD OF SMOKE, WHO WOULD THINK THAT WOULD HAPPEN?? WHAT A SHAME..I REMEMBER THAT DAY, SAME AS WHEN PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS ASSASINATED.THERE ARE JUST SOME DAYS YOU WILL NEVER FORGET..

TALK TO YOU, SOON..XX :)

• Good Morning Everyone.....

Yes Patsy, you are so right.

Like on 911....Certain events you never forget where you were, who you were with, and what you were doing.

For me, I think of 4 such moments..

Of Course...9/11/2001, Challenger(and Columbia), JFK and RFK assassination....

I guess, it's the same for earlier generation's, like those who remember pearl harbor or the great depression....Historical events that happen during one's lifetime....Although, not all of these unforgettable happenings need to be tragedies or disasters. I also can remember some really good things too. Things like, Landing on the Moon, The collapse of the Berlin wall and the GIANTS winning their first Super Bowl under Bill Parcells.....

.......G O - B I G - B L U E.......

• Hi Everyone,

Joe - Nice to see you on here.

Warren - Hope you and Carol are feeling better.

Patsy - Thanks for the congrats...

Well the baby shower is booked...LOL I had to move fast because everything is booked with all the Communions, showers, etc...

It is sooo cold out today and I just heard it may hit 60 tomorrow...what crazy weather...

Enjoy your day!!!!

• Joe & Patsy,

I agree wholeheartedly. Some of the things that stick with me are Pearl Harbor (as joe mentioned)I was playing on the stoop with my cousins on 13th Street, VJ day when we went nuts because of the end of the war. I remember jumping on a running board of a car and holding on for dear life until I heard my fathers voice yelling at me as we passed our house. JFK assasination I was delivering mail on Prospect Ave in Dumont and I was listening to a little portable radio I carried. Landing on the moon, we were up at a remote farm upstate NY for a vacation with our kids. 911 we were in our great room here in Florida when my son called us from NJ and told us to put on the TV. He could see the smoke from his job in West Orange. Because of my age I could go on & on but the point you took was on the money. Big events stick in your mind (Including the Giants winning the Super Bowls) and you tend to remember who you were with and what you were doing! :D

• I was doing my 10th grade geometry homework when Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper, and Richie Valens died in a small plane crash... the "Night the Music Died".

• Good Morning Everyone....

Hi Patsy...Heres one for you.

Attached files image
  • GOOD MORNING, FREINDS :)

HI JOEBROOXX.. WOW!! I WORKED THERE FOR ABOUT 12-13 YRS.

THAT IS WHERE I MET MY HUBBY GINO. SOME NICE MEMORIES.

THANX, BRO..LOVE YA, XX :)

HI WARRENN YES, SOME THINGS WE JUST DON'T EVER FORGET,EVEN IF WE WANTED TOO.. ENJOY YOUR DAY!! :-)

GOING TO BE NICE OUT TODAY.. 55-60 DEGREES.

NOT BAD FOR JANUARY WEATHER.

GET OUT & ENJOY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• Hey Joe & Patsy,

Where were Melody Lanes? I only knew of Ovington Alleys on Ovington Avenue and another Bowling Alley on 7th Ave near Atlantic Ave. There of course were other ones in Flatbush etc:.In the mid 90's my Brother in Law Bowled in Alleys somewhere in the 20's or 30's.

Getting back to important dates: On November 21 1933 I was in Adelphi Hospital in downtown Brooklyn with my Mother. I was born that day. No I do not really remember being born!!! :scratch:

• Hi Warren....Melody was on 37th street, bet 4th & 5th ave.

Warren ,I was born Dec.1953...so you are 20 yrs older than me....and I was also born in Adelphi Hospital by a DR David Levine, also delivered my 1st son some 20 yrs later...Talk about coincidences.

I should ask you all the questions I have now...The Questions I would have asked my Dad if he was still here...So Get Ready and put your thinking cap on.

• Warren, I'm not sure, but this might be the old hospital...Let me know if it looks familar.

Attached files image
  • Joe,

I have not been in Adelphi Hospital since I was born. I was told that it was no longer a Hospital and from your picture it looks like it is condos or apartments. There were a lot of small Hospitals in Brooklyn years ago. Do not know how many exist today. My Aunts children were born in Bay Ridge Hospital. My brother had his appendix out in L.I. College Hospital, I visited a friend in Memorial Hospital in Bay Ridge, My Sister had an operation in a Hospital on President street which was no bigger then a small apartment House. Of course after a time we always went to Methodist Hospital and in fact Carol's Mother worked there in admitting for many years. Lutheren Medical Center was a small hospital years ago with a different name.

The Doctor that delivered me was a Doctor Feely from the neighborhood. As was the case years ago he lived in the same house that he had his office in. :bball:

• Melody Lanes is still in the same location, and is still in business.

• The other day I watched a documentry film about the WWII ending. It was of course about the Japanese portion since Europe had already been won by the Allies. Those people who question our government, including President Truman, for dropping the Atomic Bomb should see that documentry. They might finally realize how it saved thousands of American lives and millions of Japanese lives. The Japanese war Lords AND the Emperor were not going to surrender even after the conventional bombing had destroyed half of Tokyo and many other cities and took thousands of Japanese lives.

They were training the entire population to fight hand to hand until they or their enemies were all dead. The bomb and the entry of the Soviet Union into the Pacific war forced their hand. Even then they wanted conditions to include their continuation of their type of Government ruled by the Emperor. The allies told them unconditional surrender PERIOD. They gave in. Today I watched an old fictional movie about Guadacanal. While made up by Hollywood it factually showed how the Japanese Army was trained to fight until death just like they actually would have, in an invasion of the Japanese Islands.

I lived through WWII and lost some family friends, but fortuneatly and by the grace of God the members of my family that were in the service got home battered but safe. One cousin who fought with the Marines in the Islands came home with Malaria and suffered off and on the rest of his life.

It is easy to sit back now and second get decisions that were made 67 years ago but those who do should stop and cosider how many of their Uncles, Fathers & Grandfathers would never have come home with a decision to invade Japan intead of using the Atomic Bomb. God Bless America.. :salut:

• Hi everyone..have tried to get on the blog for a week...(and tried all day today) what's the problem?..Judy-Congrats! Being a grandmother is the best time in your life! right now-Jessica has the flu, I went to the Dr.'s yesteray,have a sinus infection,earache, & sore throat, and Tina called me last night-Justin has whooping cough..it must be the weather..today 55 degrees..last week-7 inches of snow..hope I have time to go back & see what I missed..did anyone else have a problem with the blog? It kept saying it was down..oh well, hope everyone has a good day & hope I can get on again.....bye....

• Warren ,that's so true about the Japanese. They were willing to fight to the end .... every man, women, and child. The atom bomb saved many more lives then people know. Plus, the conventional bombing were killing just as many people, due to the firestorms that resulted from the bombs.

Also, the way the Japanese fought us on Iwo Jima, Guadalcanal, and Okinawa proved that an invasion of Japan would have resulted in possible a million or more casualties. War is a brutal,ugly,unforgiving aspect of the human condition. In my lifetime, I have seen the horrors of the Vietnam war. I remember every night on the evening news a list of names of those who died that day. The young folks today think 5,000 dead in Iraq (in 9 years) was a high number, try 53,000 dead in almost the same amount of time.

That's why ,in my opinion, WAR SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COST ANYTIME POSSIBLE. If war must be waged, then it should be done like the first Iraq war in 1991. Go in with an over whelming force with over whelming firepower...get the job done as fast as possible...and get the heck out. I LOVE AMERICA AND I AM PROUD OF OUR COUNTRY...and I hope the next time we have to stretch our muscles we do it like Gen. Colon Powell and Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf did it.

****** GOD BLESS AMERICA ******

Attached files image
  • HI ANNA..HOPE YOU ALL FEEL BETTER SOON..IT IS THE WEATHER..

ONE DAY WINTER, NEXT DAY LIKE SPRING..GIVE A HUG TO JUSTIN FOR ME & I HOPE YOU GET BACK ON HERE, SOON.. :-)

JOEBROOXX & WARREN..I TOO, AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN, WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW I'M FREE..

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT, PEOPLE..

• One More Thing...I also remember The Cuban Missile Crisis...All the generals wanted to invade Cuba and Bomb the missile sites. At the time we did not know the Russians had battlefield nuclear weapons already in the area, and had given the order if attacked, to use them in retaliation...THINK ABOUT THAT....submarines armed with nuclear missiles ready to launch on our troops, then on our cities....!

To ME, I will always hold President John F Kennedy and his Brother Robert Kennedy, High up on the mantle with the greatest of Americans, for taking a deep breath and thinking of ALL OF THE OPTIONS...before rushing into war.

Those 2 Men quite possible saved America & the World from what could have been a nuclear war where there would have been no winners...only losers. Maybe, today , we would not be have this conversation...!

• TESTING TESTING TESTING

ITS ME LOL

HOW THE HELL IS EVERYBODY

IAM DOING GREAT

SO WHATS NEW WITH YOU NUTS THAT ARE STILL ON HERE

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU WHO HAD A BIRTHDAY THIS PAST MONTH

HOLY SHIT JUDY YOUR GOING TO BE A GRADNMA AND A MOTHER IN LAW LOL

ONLY KIDDING HEY BEST BUD IT HAPPENSIT HAPPENED TO ME

NO BIG THING THESE DAYS

OK IAM GOING TO GO FOR NOW

• Hi everyone,

Joe....I write to you on facebook and stop your shit..You come and go so often so we don't worry cause we know you will be back. You know you are loved by us...Do you see anyone looking for me. ??lol

Judy,

who cares what order ??? A baby that is wonderful...As long as our kids are healthy and happy who cares. Enjoy the planning of the baby and worry about the big wedding later. All happy things and I am so happy for all of you..

I have to go back and read everything.

going to the kelly show thursday so if you are home look for me in the audience. lol

• Can you believe it will be 2 years tomorrow Marie passed away???

Tomorrow is my my Grandpa's anniversary in heaven also he died in 1967. a

Also

a big Happy Birthday to my Dad Mike Angelo in heaven,

Photobucket

HI CUZ.. NICE TO SEE YOU BACK ON HERE.. YOU KNOW I MISSED YOU, BUT THAN AGAIN YOU'RE ONLY A PHONE CALL AWAY.. XX

HAVE FUN AT THE KELLY SHOW.

WOW!! 2 YRS ALREADY FOR MARIE..SHE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL [-oB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN HEAVEN CUZ MIKE ANGELO. WHAT A GREAT GUY

HE WAS!! [-oB

EVERYONE..HAVE A GREAT DAY.. :-)

• HI UMBRIA...SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ON HERE.

HOPE YOU'RE FEELING GOOD & SEND MY LOVE. XX

• Wow, I guess Anthony brought me out of the woodwork. Here's a point of information for Joe & Warren: Lutheran Medical Center was originally a very small building on 51st. Street near 4th. Avenue and was called Sister Elizabeth Hospital where my sister Michele was born in 1961.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying this Spring in Winter weather.

• I do not claim to be clairvoyant, but I do feel the sense things going on. I am getting the impression from some of our original and active members posts that this blog has seen it's day and we should move on to Facebook. I for one have absolutely no interest in Facebook whatsoever. If however that is what all the rest of you feel should happen, please go right ahead. While I would miss this blog and the interaction with many of you, you lived without me before and I am certain you can live without me now. Let's face it, I lived in a different area then most of you, had different friends, went to different schools and a different Church. While we have shared many memories of places, people and things, you shared most of them before I came on a few years ago. No, I do not take this as a personal affrunt. I am not the blog nor am I that important to it. As Doris Day sang "What will be, will be". :?

• hi-quick typeby (before I get kicked off or can't get on anymore) well, everyone is finally starting to feel better...almost 55 outside right now..Tina & I are planning Jessica's bridal shower already( where does the time go?)Just wanted to say "Hi"..talk to everyone soon...bye

• This Blog is a good thing...I have made some new friends here, I have learned new things here, and I have been able to reconnect with some dear friends from days long gone. I find this blog to be more personal than facebook because we can all relate to each other in a special way here.

I use facebook more to promote my band and music....but here is where I feel my true roots lie....

TERRY...I sometimes find myself in a "dark place", and tend to vent it here. I sometimes feel "small", overlooked, and insignificant....and tend to put it out there...that is until You or Patsy or one of the true bloggers set me straight and put me in my place...I know I have good people looking out for me, and I do appreciate the fact that I can come here, make an ass of myself, and still know that I have friends here who don't mind and will let me do it all again tomorrow....who wouldn't what to stick around here and keep this forum going....If for no other reason but to wait and see what kind of crap is going to come out of my head nest( LOL )

....LONG LIVE THE BLOG....

Attached files image
  • Hi all.....

To say I've been sick is an understatement....damn this really kicked my ass lol I'm finally starting to feel better after almost 2 weeks.

Judy....how wonderful for you!!!! Congratulations and have fun planning the shower and preparing for the baby.

Anna.....Wow shower planning already...time does go fast. Glad everyone's feeling better. It's this crazy weather.

Patsy...thanks for always checking in on me :wink:

Joe....you're missed when you're not here...sometimes I don't mention everyone and I'm sorry if I forgot you.

Terry....Is it 2 years already OMG Have fun at the Kelly show.

Anthony....so glad to see you :-)

Hi Warren, Danny and anyone I missed

• HI GUYS

JUST PEEKING IN :roll:

WARREN.. I DO NOT & WILL NEVER BE ON FACEBOOK. IF I AM ON HERE WITH JUST 1 OR 2 PEOPLE, I AM HAPPY. I AM ON HERE JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY. I LOVE READING THE POSTS ON HERE & YES, I DO WISH SOME OF THE OLD TIMERS FROM THIS BLOG CAME BACK ON, BUT WHATEVER!!

KUDOS TO US THAT DO COME ON. :thumright:

HI DANNY..NICE TO SEE YOU ON HERE.XX

DEB!! SO GLAD YOU'RE FEELING BETTER.. XX

HI ANNA.. YOU & JUDY PLANNING SOME KIND OF SHOWERS FOR YOUR GIRLS.. HOW EXCITING!! HAVE FUN WITH IT ALL!!

GLAD YOU & YOURS ARE FEELING BETTER.. COME BACK SOON..

C U ALL, LATER... :-)

• HEY DUDE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT ASK FOR YOU

CAUSE YOU UGLYER THEN ME

WHAT DO YOU KNOW 2 DAYS IN A ROW

LIKE WARREN I TO WISH THERE WHERE MORE OF US ON HERE

• On this day in 1887, Groundhog Day, featuring a rodent meteorologist, is celebrated for the first time at Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. According to tradition, if a groundhog comes out of its hole on this day and sees its shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter weather; no shadow means an early spring.

Groundhog Day has its roots in the ancient Christian tradition of Candlemas Day, when clergy would bless and distribute candles needed for winter. The candles represented how long and cold the winter would be. Germans expanded on this concept by selecting an animal--the hedgehog--as a means of predicting weather. Once they came to America, German settlers in Pennsylvania continued the tradition, although they switched from hedgehogs to groundhogs, which were plentiful in the Keystone State.

Groundhogs, also called woodchucks and whose scientific name is Marmota monax, typically weigh 12 to 15 pounds and live six to eight years. They eat vegetables and fruits, whistle when they're frightened or looking for a mate and can climb trees and swim. They go into hibernation in the late fall; during this time, their body temperatures drop significantly, their heartbeats slow from 80 to five beats per minute and they can lose 30 percent of their body fat. In February, male groundhogs emerge from their burrows to look for a mate (not to predict the weather) before going underground again. They come out of hibernation for good in March.

In 1887, a newspaper editor belonging to a group of groundhog hunters from Punxsutawney called the Punxsutawney Groundhog Club declared that Phil, the Punxsutawney groundhog, was America's only true weather-forecasting groundhog. The line of groundhogs that have since been known as Phil might be America's most famous groundhogs, but other towns across North America now have their own weather-predicting rodents, from Birmingham Bill to Staten Island Chuck to Shubenacadie Sam in Canada.

In 1993, the movie Groundhog Day starring Bill Murray popularized the usage of "groundhog day" to mean something that is repeated over and over. Today, tens of thousands of people converge on Gobbler's Knob in Punxsutawney each February 2 to witness Phil's prediction. The Punxsutawney Groundhog Club hosts a three-day celebration featuring entertainment and activities.

WEATHER IS NOT TOO BAD OUT..

DID THE GROUNDHOG SEE HIS

SHADOW???

HI BRO.. THANX FOR THE GROUNDHOG LESSON..WE'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN.. LOVE YA, XX

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT 'GROUNDHOG' DAY!!! :-)

glitter-graphics.com

• STATEN ISLAND (WABC) -- Staten Island's famous groundhog disagreed with his Pennsylvania counterpart at sunrise Thursday.

Punxsutawney Phil emerged from his lair and saw his shadow, in the process predicting six more weeks of winter. Staten Island Chuck, on the other hand, did not see his shadow, predicting an early spring.

But at this rate, thanks to the mild winter, either scenario might not be so bad.

Chuck, whose formal name is Charles G. Hogg, made his prediction at the Staten Island Zoo. Mayor Michael Bloomberg, in announcing the prediction, also told onlookers at the zoo to root for the Giants in the Super Bowl.

Bloomberg handled him with heavy gloves. They became part of the mayor's fashion attire for the annual event after Chuck chomped on his finger in 2009.

Phil's prediction came on Gobbler's Knob, a tiny hill in the town for which he's named about 65 miles northeast of Pittsburgh. "Many shadows do I see" declared the Pennsylvania prognosticator.

Temperatures were near freezing when he emerged at dawn - unseasonably warm - and are forecast to climb into the mid-40s in a winter that's brought little snow and only a few notably cold days to much of the East.

Thursday's ceremony is largely that: Phil's prediction is determined ahead of time by the Inner Circle, a group which dons top hats and tuxedos and decides in advance what the groundhog will predict.

• Good Morning....

Well Staten Island Chuck say's early spring but Punxsutawny Phil says 6 more weeks of winter...Go figure lol Feels like springs been here already.

Morning Patsy, Joe and Anthony.....

• Lol Joe we posted at the same time only you gave much more info :-)

• Okay, Gecko Palm Tree Warren says that we will have some cold mornings and nights but the afternoons will stay beautiful with 70-80 degrees. Outside of a few mornings and nights, this was the most decent January since I moved here in 1997. Hopefully February will continue to warm up. I have not worn shorts since November and every day I look at them in the closet and say "well, maybe next week". Some days we have had the heat on in the morning and the A/C in the afternoon. I do not think we have groundhogs but we have Geckos, Nutes and other small Lizards as well as Alligators, Wild Boars, Panthers, Snakes, every insect known to mankind etc:. The birds (animal & human) are here in great numbers this winter except for the Mocking Birds. I do not know what has happened to them. They are usually plentiful in this area. They fight with the crows all the time. Also we have a lot of Turkey Vultures. They are large and menacing looking but they eat dead animals and therefore we have little road kill to worry about.

GO GIANTS...... :thumright:

• I tried to upload pictures of my Giants Den on my Lanai but no luck. Too many KB I guess. You will have to take my word for the fact that my Lanai is loaded with Giant Banners, pictures, Aprons, Memorabelia. I also have a TV set out there but I watch the Giants on the big set in the Great room. In the spring I will watch some Baseball out there.

You guys that are hanging in there for the blog, I will be with you as long as I can... :cheers:

• HI WARREN..

ME, TOO...WE ARE 'BLOG TROUPERS'.. LOL

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT.. :-)

• Hi-having a heck of time getting on here..I love this blog...hate Facebook..so as long as anyone is on-I'm here too...no more overtime for me..weekends will finally be free..spoke to Justin tonite-he's getting better & so is everyone else in the family (LOL)...if I can't get on here tomorrow-have fun watching the Super Bowl-I may live outside of Chicago but I'm still a Giants fan...bye

2 MORE DAYS TIL KICK OFF.. :cheers:

IT'S EXCITING.

GOOD FOR YOU ANNA.. FREE WEEKENDS.. YOU NEED THE TIME FOR

YOURSELF.

T.G.I.F. EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR DAY & WEEKEND. :-)

• Kudos go out to all of our die-hard bloggers, Patsy, Warren, Joe, Judy, Debs & Terry for keeping this great blog going!!!!!!!

• Does anyone have any updated info on the show Ralph Marsella was going to do at the old Gridiron?

• Hello There All,

This avatar is one section on my Lanai dedicated to the Giants. It is the only way I could find to have the blog accept my pictures. There is more to the display but at least you get the idea!!!

I wore one of my many Giant caps to a Medical Expo at one of our clubhouses this morning. You would not believe how many people stopped me and wished the Giants well. Only 1 Patriot fan said a word and even he was pleasant about it. By the way, that picture frame has a picture of Phil Simms in it in uniform!!!:cheers:

• I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THIS BLOG NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME;

I HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD BY MY SISTER ROSE MARSELLA THAT I KNOW THE FAMILIES OF MOST ON THIS BLOG..ONE THAT FLOORED ME WAS THAT BLOGGER MARIA TOMBASCO GALLUCCIA IS THE DAUGHTER OF MARY LONGO AND RAY TOMBASCO IF SO I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU MARIA TO GIVE THEM MY BEST REGARDS.ITS BEEN WELL OVER 60YEARS BUT ONE NEVER FORGETS KIND AND GENTLE PEOPLE YOUR MOM IS ABOUT MY AGE YOUR DAD IS A FEW YEARS OLDER MANY GOOD AND HAPPY MEMORIES OF THEM BOTH IN THE GOLDEN YEARS OF 21ST STREET

• A little over 24 hours to go.!!!! Unfortuneatly my heart jumped the gun. It did not wait for the Super Bowl. Had an A-fib attack last night and it is still hanging in there a little today. Carol was just getting over a digestive attack and my telling her about my A-fib has her upset again. Talked to one of my Cardiologists last night. I will call the office Monday and see what they want to do. I know the least they will do is check my blood with an PT/INR test to see if I am protected from clots or a possible stroke.

Jerry, glad you are still finding people you knew on this blog. Either everyone that lived on my block died or they do not have computers. Can not find any of them. #-o

• HI GUYS :)

WARREN.. I REALLY DO HOPE YOU & CAROL FEEL BETTER BY NOW.

I HATE TO HEAR THAT YOU GUYS ARE FEELING BAD. PLEASE

RELAX & TAKE IT EASY. & CAROL, TOO.

DON'T GET TOO EXCITED WHILE THE GIANTS

KICK ASS TOMORROW.. ENJOY YOUR NIGHT,... :)

HI JERRY.. GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE..DRNF MY LOVE TO

ALL..

IDK, IF I WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO COME ON TOMORROW.

HAVE LOTS TO DO..SO ALL, ENJOY YOUR 'SUPERBOWL

SUNDAY & GO 'BIG BLUE'.

XX :)

• Hi everyone..Honorary Fellow-wish they sold that cute Gnome here in Chicagoland...fans only interested in Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks, Cubs & White Sox...they don't like New York teams..(I think it's a jealousy thing)..LOL..Warren-hope u & Carol are feeling better...I'm going to Tina's house tomorrow to watch Justin while she & Scott go to a Super Bowl party..Chicago people like to party regardless of the teams (LOL) so if I don't come on again, enjoy your day tomorow-I know the Giants will give a hell of a fight!!! Happy Super Bowl..........bye

• GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...GO GIANTS...!

• Three Hours to go. I am trying to stay calm. I finally converted from the A-Fib attack I suffered Friday night. If this would have happened during the game I would understand it better, but I was sitting in a recliner watching "Wheel of Fortune" when it hit me.

Carol still has some discomfort but is feeling a little better. She took a roast beef from the freezer to defrost for today's dinner but it will have to wait until tomorrow and maybe she will be able to enjoy it.

No party here at our house. I have had them in the past when the Giants were in the Super Bowl but now we are lucky to be able to take care of each other much less company!

I am of course rooting for a big win but win or lose they will still be my Giants!!! :thumright:

• Hi everyone.....

Enjoy the big game tonight.....hoping for that big Superbowl Win....Go Blue!!!

• It can't get any better than this. Tom "Who"? Bill Billi (What)? Billichek would not come out for the press conference. SORE LOSER!!!!!

Hooray for the Giants :salut:

• Congrats to N Y GIANTS and to their fans everywhere

WHAT A GREAT WIN..WHAT A GREAT TEAM!!!

CONGRATS TO THE NY GIANTS... I KNEW THEY WOULD WIN. :cheers:

BUT I MUST SAY

I LOVED THE M&M'S COMMERCIAL, THE BEST,

BUT I HATED THE HALFTIME SHOW.

I WAS NEVER A MADONNA FAN, & NOW I KNOW WHY..

OF ALL THE ARTIST THEY COULD HAVE HAD TO PERFORM. WHAT A

DISAPPOINTMENT. :thumbdown:

WARREN.. I KNOW YOU ENJOYED THE GAME..

IT WAS A NAIL BITER NEAR THE END.

HOPE YOU & CAROL ARE FEELING BETTER.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :-)

• Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not been on, so many things going on....

Warren and Carol I really hope you both feel better soon..my prayers are with you.

Watched the super bowl, not that I know what was going on, everytime I heard my husband yell, I knew the Giants did something good..LOL I never realized how much I DON'T know about football until last night...I was watching the first 15 minutes until I realized the Giants were the team in white.....All I have been hearing for the last month was GO BIG BLUE....so why was the other team in blue, it confused the shit out of me...Oh well, I'll stick to baseball, at least I know a little more about that game...but anyway congrats to the Giants, it was an exciting game, I THINK!!!! At least that what my husband kept saying..... LOL LOL

Have a great day.

• Hello All,

I have come back down to earth some since the game. I am feeling better but a little discouraged regarding the attack I got. Thought the Ablation would end them! Carol is feeling menza-menza. Still has some stomach discomfort and eating sparingly.

Saw a video of the Giants players & staff coming off the plane in Newark. People were cheering but I could not see how many were there. I hope it was plenty. People all around town here are talking about the game and when they see my shirts & hats they have a lot to say. Only one B.B that works in a grocery store gave me a bit of a hard time. He said "I bet you were not wearing that stuff before yesterday" I told him that he should open his eyes when I come in the store because I have been wearing Giants stuff for months, win or lose. He made another smart ass remark and I moved my face close to him and said "BULLSHIT". Most every one else was congratulating me. Not that I helped them win but I stuck with them as a fan. I am going to attempt to put another view up from my lanai when I finish this message. :cheers:

LOL.. WARREN, GOOD FOR YOU. GETTING IN THAT MAN'S FACE.

LOVE YOUR GIANTS STUFF IN THE PICTURE.

YOU ARE A TRUE FAN. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER.

THE CITY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY TODAY WITH THE

PARADE. SO HAPPY FOR THE NY GIANTS. :D-Y

WEATHER IS NICE TODAY.. NOT TOO COLD..

ENJOY!!! :-)

A BIT NIPPY OUT.. EXPECTING A LITTLE SNOW SOMETIME

LATER TODAY..HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

C U ALL, LATER.. :-)

• Hi Everyone,

How is everyone???

Have a great day..

• Good Morning All,

Most important,Carol is feeling somewhat better. I am not doing bad at all. Had blood drawn yesterday for my semi-annual PSA. Praying that it is stil <0.1. If it is up, I am sure they will go back to giving me shots in the belly. On the 23rd I will have a Cystoscopy to check my bladder for tumors. Add in my heart problems and I guess you could consider me a disaster area. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the clips of the parade with Eli and Justin Tuck holding up the trophies. Tuck had some key tackles but most important was the sack he put on pretty boy Brady on th last drive to push the Patriots way back. Brady's goofy wife has a case of diarreha of the mouth. "My husband can't throw & catch the ball". Those receivers put the patriots in the super bowl and that young lady should shut up!

Has cooled off a bit here but not real cold. Cloudy & damp all day yesterday with a little rain. Enjoy your snow today!!! 8)

• Morning Everyone..quick typeby...workload is finally winding down..free weekends...happy the Giants won!!!been pretty nice outside the last few days but snow is coming my way Friday & Saturday...have to get back to work...talk to soon...bye

• Its snowing!!!! Very lightly, but still snowing......

• Wow I see snow...I'm happy now lol

Patsy sorry I missed your call yesterday I went to the library...I've been stuck in too long, I'm going crazy!!!

Have a good day all.....

HI DEB!! WILL CALL YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW..

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!! XX

NOT ENOUGH SNOW.. JUST A TEASE. :thumbdown:

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!! :-)

(CUZ..WHERE ARE YOU??? )

HI DEB!! WILL CALL YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW..

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!! XX

NOT ENOUGH SNOW.. JUST A TEASE. :thumbdown:

HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THEIR DAY!!! :-)

(CUZ..WHERE ARE YOU??? )

• Photobucket

SENDING WARM THOUGHTS TO ALL MY FELLOW BLOGGERS

This discussion has been closed.