This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 32 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Hi Cuzzie

Talk to ya soon

spoke to Carol and she was going to see if they were going to change the shopping day so I could go

• Happy Birthday Franny Bruno YESTERDAY lol

• Good Night Sweet Dreams

• Good Morning

Have a great day..

• good night sweet dreams

• Hi-Terry-welcome back...glad the weekend is coming...bloodwork on Saturday (for my cataract surgery on April 9)..it was only 12 this morning and expecting 1 to 3 inches of snow on Sunday..still have my cough (I have to get rid of it before the surgery)...hard to get used to not seeing Cody every day..I guess it will take some time-but I'm glad he's not suffering anymore..good night everyone...talk to u soon.......bye

• Good Morning All

• Hi Anna I am so sorry about Cody....xoxoxoxo

• HI FRIENDS :)

HI CUZZIE..GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE.. I SPOKE TO JOE

THE OTHER DAY. HE SOUNDS GOOD.

WILL CALL YOU LATER. I THINK THE SHOPPING DATE IS STILL

4/20, BUT NO WORRRIES, WE WILL GO AGAIN IN MAY. WE ARE

GOING TO GET TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THIS SUMMER.

LOVE YA, XX

I SENT FRANNY A BIRTHDAY CARD. & I E-MAIL HER TOO, TO KEEP IN TOUCH.

HI ANNA. HOPE ALL IS OKAY WITH YOU. FEEL GOOD!!!

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!! :D-Y

• Good morning all

Hope everyone has a great weekend....some snow headed this way for Monday I think.

Patsy looking forward to the 20th, Terry wish you could be there, it won't be the same lol

• Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone had a good week.

Terry - Nice to have you back on.

Can't believe its almost Easter already....these months are flying by!!!

Happy Easter!!!

Attached files image
  • Hello All, Been busy keeping the house in shape for showings. Have had several people come but no sale yet. It has only been on the market just under two weeks so it is not long enough to get discouraged yet. The problem is that when we get a buyer, will the Independent Living place have the apartment we want available? We sure can not afford to pay the fees in our current place and the rent in the new place so we just have to sweat it out.

Monday I have the unpleasant task of preparing for a Colonoscopy on Tuesday. That means I will be in the bathroom most of Monday. I am not particularly looking forward to it. #-o

• Hi all....Happy Palm Sunday.....

Good luck with your test Warren.

Judy your grandson is just adorable!!!

Hi Patsy, Anna and Terry

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

JUDY BABY SALVATORE IS A DOLL!! I LOVE HIS CLOTHES!!

TALK TO YOU, SOON. XX

HEY DEB!! I WILL CALL YOU IN A DAY OR 2. BEEN BUSY WITH

DIFFENET THINGS GOING ON. WE NEED TO DO BREAKFAST SOON.

HI WARREN..HOPE ALL WENT WELL TODAY. SAID A PRAYER FOR YOU. [-oB

THE SALE OF THE HOUSE WILL GO WELL..THINGS SEEM TO WORK OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!! :)

• Greetings, I had my Colonoscopy yesterday. Several Polyps. Have to wait for Lab report. Gastro Dr. said I may need an operation on one of the polyps because he could not get it all. Not feeling all that great. Weak, tired etc:. :-s

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

WARREN, STILL SAYING PRAYERS FOR YOU & A HEALTHY OUTCOME.

PLEASE REST & JUST TAKE IT EASY. [-oB

WEATHER IS NICE TODAY!!! ENJOY & EVERYONE, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :sunny:

• Good Morning Everyone,

Warren- Hope you are feeling better today...just rest and feel better.

Hi Debbie, Patsy, Anna and Terry.

I guess everyone is getting ready for Easter....Have a great day!!!!

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS,

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERY 'HAPPY EASTER'.

ENJOY!!!!

& HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.. :) :flower:

• Everyone have a very Happy Easter!!!!!!!

• Boil the water. Hard boil the eggs. Color the eggs. Hide the eggs. We still do all but the hiding. We are afraid we will forget where we put them. It is tough getting old!

Do they still make the Easter Lilly cross in the hot house in Prospect Park for Easter? The line used to go all around the building for people to view it. Watch out for the Easter Bunny!!!! :albino:

• I posted a couple of minutes ago. Where is it? Must be the bottom of the page again. The administrators just refuse to fix that problem. #-o :-({|=

• Happy Easter All

Judy hope you enjoy your grandson's 1st Easter :-)

Warren hope you're feeling better.

Patsy we'll talk tomorrow to make plans.

Hi Anna and Terry

• I guess we're starting a new page because I don't see my post lol

• HELLO BROOKLYN!!!!!!! Happy Easter all

• Hi everyone-Happy Easter..beautiful day in Chicago today..up to 60 degrees..but it's going to be in the 20s & 30's the rest of the week..Went to brunch with my family today and going to my girlfriend's house for Easter Sunday dinner at 5 today..had all my tests done pre-op for cataract surgery on April 9th-will take the week off for that..hope everyone enjoy the rest of the weekend..talk to u soon.......bye

• Page 19 where are you???? There are at least 4 postings on page 19 since Saturday PM.Where are they???? #-o

• WELL, PAGE 19 FINALLY MADE IT. i DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE GET TO THE BOTTOM OF A PAGE. i THINK IT IS COOKOO!

• Hi

all

Took awhile to get back on

Warren hope u r feeling better.

Getting ready to go to Florida tomorrow to see Judy and Richie Catalano..

Umbria called me to tell me

Nat the Tailors daughter Josie passed away. I think she may be around my age. May she rest in peace..

Ha great day

Cold today...

• HI FRIENDS :)

HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT EASTER!!!!

CUZ.. HAVE A SAFE TRIP. TALK TO YOU, SOON.XX

MY KIDS WENT TO OPENING DAY FOR THE METS YESTERDAY.

THEY HAD GREAT SEATS. MY S.I.L. KEVIN WAS ABLE TO GET 4 TIX BEHIND HOME PLATE & ACCESS TO A CLUBHOUSE OR RESTAURANT?? GREAT GAME, TOO. (11-2). I HOPE THE METS

DO WELL THIS SEASON. IN THE MEANTIME, YANKEES GOT THEIR

BUTTS KICKED BY BOSTON. MY HUSBAND WHO IS THE YANKEES FAN IN THIS HOUSE WAS NOT HAPPY.. WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS THIS SEASON. (PLAY BALL)

EVERYONE.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!

:)

• R.I.P. JOSIE [-oB