This site is closed to new comments and posts.

Notice: This site uses cookies to function.
If you are not comfortable with cookies then please don't browse this website.

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread - Page 3844 — Brooklynian

Brooklyn Back When - Open Thread

Comments

• Photobucket

I miss you Daddy.. Hey guys this was at Felixes Restaurant on 18th Street...

• Hi guys.....

Terry the pain is in the upper right side of my stomach in my ribs....it gets better and worse day by day. Dr told me to eat low fat until it's out. Didn't work yesterday at the shower...lol We had a great time and yes it is nice to get together for happy occasions.

Happy Fathers Day to all our blog Dads!!!

• Love all he old photo's :wink:

• Happy Fathers day to the Park Slope Boys from 6th ave. Joe Marsella and others

Photobucket

• happy fathers day David, Daddy Uncle Joe Iallonardoand Uncle Chubby Perrotta LOVE THE BOW TIE. LOL

Photobucket

• OMG Do you see my silly Mom sticking her head out in front of the photo. Just noticed it. she was a pisser

• GOOD MORNING, FRIENDS :)

GREAT PHOTOS, GUYS.. LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES.

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED YOUR WEEKEND, NOW BACK TO

THE OLD ROUTINE..

HAVE A GREAT DAY & ENJOY!!!! :flower:

• Hope everyone had a great weekend....busy and lots of fun!!!!

Great pics everyone...

Enjoy the day...peek back later

• BTW Warren, that poem was so beautiful...

• HOPE THE GUYS ALL HAD A HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, I TOOK MY HUBBY OUT FOR AN EARLY LUNCH AND THEN I HAD TO ATTEND MY NIECE'S DANCE RECITAL, SHE WAS IN 8 DANCES, VERY LONG SHOW!!

DEBBIE, SORRY YOU ARE IN SUCH PAIN, IT IS AN AWFUL PAIN.

ANNA, HOPE YOU FEEL WELL SOON.

TERRY, LOVE THE PICS OF YOUR GD'S, THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL AND LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE.

JUDY, HAPPY BELATED B'DAY TO YOUR SON, DID YOU HAVE A NICE DAY?

WE'LL BE IN THE 90'S ALL WEEK -- WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE SAT NIGHT DUE TO STORMS/FALLEN TREES, I ENDED UP READING MY BOOK BY CANDLE LIGHT!

HAVE A HAPPY WEEK!!!

• Hi All -

Debbie - sorry to hear that. Once you have your gall bladder removed you'll feel so much better. My niece had hers removed a few years ago and it made a big difference in her. A low fat diets helps too. It's terrible to be in constant pain. Keep us posted.

Hope all the men had a nice Father's Day weekend - Warren beautiful poem.

Just a quick type-by. Have a good day all.

HI MARYANN!!! HOW ARE YOU???.. HOPE YOU'RE FEELING BETTER. :-)

I HAVE TONIANN'S RECITAL THIS WEEKEND.. :D-Y

THEY COME EVERY YEAR SO QUICKLY!!

EVERYONE..ENJOY YOUR DAY & I WILL C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• HELLO, HOW IS EVERYONE?

PATSY, MY NIECE IS ONE OF THE COMPANY MEMBERS AND SHE WAS IN 8 DANCES; IT WAS A 4-HOUR SHOW!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT TONIANN'S SHOW!!! FORGOT TO MENTION MY GRANDDAUGHTER WAS A KITTYCAT IN A TAP ROUTINE AND SHE DID SO WELL, THE LITTLE GIRL STANDING NEXT TO HER THREW HER TAIL ON THE FLOOR OF THE STAGE, AND WHEN THEY ALL TURNED AROUND, SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE W/O A TAIL, SOOOOOO FUNNY.

FACEBOOK IS GREAT TO KEEP UP WITH FAMILY/FRIENDS, I HAVE FAMILY IN 4 DIFF. STATES, IT'S MAKES LIFE SO MUCH EASIER THIS WAY!!!

YES, DEBBIE, THE TRICK IS A LOW FAT DIET. IF NOT, YOU WILL BE POPPING ANACIDS LIKE CANDY.

ENJOYED THE OLD PHOTOS, WOW, THE MEN WERE SO HANDSOME BACK THEN!!!! THEY KNEW HOW TO DRESS!!!

• Hi Everybody.....Just passing thru to say HELLO

• Hi all......still waiting for my laptop to be fixed. This is so frustrating.

I've been eating lowfat but I have to tell you that anything and everything I eat makes me sick. I'm constantly in pain and always nauseous. My surgery is scheduled for next tuesday the 28th. It can't come fast enough.

• Hang in there deb......you can do it

DEB!! I WILL CALL YOU, LATER.. XX

HI JOEBROOXX...XX

LOOKS LIKE RAIN...HAVE A GREAT DAY, ALL :flower:

• :love:Good Morning to all my Blog Friends,

I can't wait to share this with you all because I am so proud my chest must have extended four inches.

My Granddaughter is graduating from Fillmore Academy and she is the Valedictorian of the graduating class 2011 it will take place at Kingsborough Collage.

She graduated at the top of her class and she also had the highest average in our district 99.35%

In the fall she will continue her education as a forensic scientist on the grounds of Kingsborough collage at a school named Goldstein =DB

• Morning All -

Fred - what fantastic news!! Congratulations - you certainly have every right to be proud. Wow a forensic scientist - you go girl!!

Debbie - a few more days and it'll be a bad memory. Hang in there. If I can do anything for you don't hesitate to ask.

Patsy (good luck to ToniAnn over the weekend), MaryAnn (love the tailess cat!! kids are so cute in dance recitals.)Terry, Joe, Anthony, Suzie, Warren, Judy and to anyone I missed - have a great day.

• Fred D'Amico said:

:love:Good Morning to all my Blog Friends,

I can't wait to share this with you all because I am so proud my chest must have extended four inches.

My Granddaughter is graduating from Fillmore Academy and she is the Valedictorian of the graduating class 2011 it will take place at Kingsborough Collage.

She graduated at the top of her class and she also had the highest average in our district 99.35%

In the fall she will continue her education as a forensic scientist on the grounds of Kingsborough collage at a school named Goldstein =DB

FRED..CONGRATS TO YOU & ESPECIALLY YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER..

THAT IS ONE HELL OF AN ACCOMPLISHMENT..

HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU & YOURS.. :)

• Everyone, Hello!!!

Freddie, congrats to your granddaughter, what an honor; I could imagine how proud you all are!!! Good career choice!

Debbie, I remember before my surgery, I couldn't even eat salad. Try some bland soup, see if that helps.

Karen, the little ones are always so cute up there.

My niece was able to bring the baby home Father's Day wk. end, he had finally reached over 4 lbs and he's healthy.

We have fires down at the coast and the smoke has drifted up this way, it's awful inhaling it.

That's it for now, everyone have a nice day!!!!

• That is Great news Fred.....Congrats

• Hey Fred, That is great news. With all the bad news you read everyday about young people, it is wonderful when you hear good things about the plenty of good youth that are out there. She is obviously outstanding and I wish her the best in her field of endeavor. =DB

Debbie, my prayers for a successful operation and a great recovery whereby your pains and bad feelings are gone. Think & be positive!!! 8)

HAVE A GREAT DAY & C U ALL, LATER.. :)

• GOOD MORNING EVERYONE...

Fred- Whatgreat news....you must be so proud

Debbie-Hope you feel better...good luck with your surgery.

Hi to everyone else...have a great day.

• HI EVERYBODY WANTED TO SAY HELLO I AM AS GOOG AS EXCPITED THE RIGHT IS GETTING WORSE NOW SOON I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AT ALL I AM STARTING TO GIVE UP ON HOPE THAT THE DOCS WILL BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING BUT I AM HANGING IN THERE

SORRY I CANT GO BACK AND READ CAUSE I CANT BUT CONGRAD TO ALL WHOS KIDDYS ARE GRADING

PRAYERS FOR THEM IN NEED OF THEM

BEST WISHES TO ALL WHO ARE HAPPY FOR ONE REASONOR OTHER

AND DEBBIE HOP ALL TURNS OUT GOOD

LOVE YOU GUYS

REMEMBER ME

I AM THE GUY WHO DID IT HIS WAY LIKE IT OR NOT

• UMBRIA!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE.

ONE DAY AT A TIME. I'M SURE YOU'LL BE OK.

LOVE TO ANNELLEN...XX

• Anthony, happy to see your handsome mug on here. Keep the faith buddy. I will pray that your Doctors will find a way to restore your vision to at least a decent comfort level. This blog is not the same without you and it needs your wit and comments. :D-Y

• MAMACITA.. PLEASE HELP MY CUZ TERRY.. SHE CANNOT GET

ON THE BLOG B/C SHE IS BANNED FROM THE FORUM..FOR

ONE MONTH.. WHY IS SHE BANNED. IT SAYS VIOLATION OF

SITE RULES??? SHE IS HARDLY ON LATELY, SO WE ARE NOT

UNDERSTANDING WHY SHE CANNOT GET ON.

SHE IS NOT SURE WHO BANNED HER FROM BLOG, IT SAYS

HER IP ADDRRES IS BANNED FROM THE BLOG. IT SAYS IT IS A PERSONAL BAN.

PLEASE HELP HER.. THANX :)

GOOD NIGHT, FRIENDS

PLEASANT DREAMS & C U ALL IN THE MORNING.. XX :)

• Hey thats not right......

BRING BACK TERRY